AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Night Mode

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2011
For MFC members there's a cool new Night Mode color scheme. Click the Moon icon in the lower left corner to switch the site to a dark color scheme. White backgrounds become black/ grey, and text is white.

I like it. I find the dark backgrounds a lot more restful on the eye.

For MFC members there's a cool new Night Mode color scheme. Click the Moon icon in the lower left corner to switch the site to a dark color scheme. White backgrounds become black/ grey, and text is white.

I like it. I find the dark backgrounds a lot more restful on the eye.
Yeah, it's cool

Attachments

• 17.JPG
    17.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 76
I'm not a fan of it. It's something about the stark contrast of the bright white on black. It kind of hurts to look at for more than a few seconds. The book reading app I use on my tablets has pretty much the same thing for it's night time reading mode. I don't use it either.

initial impression.... I like it to a point. It does make much of the text real easy to read, the exception being some of the dark blues. IMO, something not quite as pure black would be better. It seems to make the cam window appear a bit more saturated and clean in color.

I also agree with Puffin.. the halloween dark option was a fun change. Any chance of having a darker option page personalization here? After the page revert back to normal, some of my posts are horrible neon green and hard to read on the white background. :D

The Night theme on MFC is cool. It looks good on my desktop monitor. Darker text (blue and purple) in the chat window is harder to read and not so good, but video does stand out better against the dark background, so it appears a bit more vivid than usual... me likey! :nod:

I kinda miss the Halloween skin on ACF too... the pages look a bit too clean now, somewhat similar to the way the walls in my lounge always appear to be very bare after I take down my Christmas decorations.

;)

Like the new night mode a lot.

Also, the switch back here after the halloween theme. Took me a day or so to get used the the old again. It was positively blinding.

I think one of the bad things about it is it wipes out the different colors each users font is set to. To me it just makes the chat more confusing since everyone is white now.
But on the bright side, it makes it a bit harder to read, so "open nipal bb" is easier to ignore. :cat:

• Funny!
Reactions: Gen
I think one of the bad things about it is it wipes out the different colors each users font is set to. To me it just makes the chat more confusing since everyone is white now.

I agree. I changed back to the regular colours because of this even though I prefer the night mode.

I don't really into night mode...looks a little bit depressingly. But people with bad vision may like it because the text and the tips are better visible.

The other thing I don't like about the night vision mode is that we all lose our individualized font colors. :(

Reactions: hapa74
I love the new night mode update! Having sensitive eyes this helps Expesially during the long night hours of camming
The night mode only affects the viewer/member side... how does it help you for camming?

I liked it for a bit.

But, the issue comes when making tip notes. If you normally use a black font, even though the tip note window is still white in the last screen to confirm.... you can't see a goddamn word you typed.

It is easier on the eyes, though, since MFC is pretty bright otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.