AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC - not paying camgirls on time?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 2, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have a concern that I'd like to relate to the camming community.

I have a friend who's a camgirl on MFC. Obviously, I won't be naming her, so please don't ask.

This friend informs me that MFC usually pay her twice a month; on the 1st and again on the 16th. She is paid via Payoneer. Back in December, there was some hassle with the change of a payment card which left her without payment for 2 weeks. No help from MFC, nor from Payoneer.

Eventually, she got paid, but...

On the 1st this month, my friend was due for a payment, but nothing came up in the Payment History section of her Admin Page.

Furthermore, my friend tells me that other MFC girls in her country (a former Soviet republic) did not receive their payments.

Because my friend's command of English is not really up to the level of writing carefully-worded email queries, I wrote her an email to send (from her address) to MFC, asking politely what was going on, and could they please fix this asap?

The reply, in short: Nope. You girls can wait 2 weeks. Maybe we'll pay you then.

Does anyone have any light to throw on what's happened? Has anyone else experienced similar delays - or a similar "we don't give a fuck" attitude from MFC?

I'm furious with MFC; do they think everyone who cams does just it for extra spending money, or to pay for tuition?? For some, it is the primary, or only, source of income. In any regular job in the so-called developed world, if an employer didn't pay wages on time, shrugged, and said "you can have it next time - maybe" they'd be in breach of the law, and a courtroom away from time inside.

I met my friend on MFC, but as far as I'm concerned, they've seen the last penny from me. I'd rather send money direct to my friend, than put it into MFC's account (where it earns MFC interest that should be in the girls' accounts!) ever again.

If anyone can suggest a suitable course of action to help my friend, and her fellow camgirls, I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks everyone,

- Mosty

I am not a model. Can you please give us the exact reply from MFC and not your truncated summary, as this seems super relevant to the problem?
Agreed, I feel really dismissive of anyone who claims MFC said:
Nope. You girls can wait 2 weeks. Maybe we'll pay you then.
Even on the most lax of model support days, I don't imagine them EVER speaking like this.

Also, did the model not make minimum payout? Is there a problem with Payoneer that is outside of MFC's hands? Is there an International banking issue that could be in the way?

Any time someone claims outright that MFC or a reputable company just "isn't paying" I can't help but eyeroll for a moment, as there are definitely other details to the scenario.

The only thing I can think is that maybe MFC or Payoneer changed regulations to that particular country? This really seems suspicious though, because I feel like if it was a common issue or had to do with her country, more models would be affected. Like, at least some of those foreign models have Twitter, right?

Also, if she's maybe with a studio? That could be a factor we're not considering?

@AmberCutie is right, though. MFC is reputable. If it was a site like ClipVia, that'd be another story. There's more to this than just what we're being told here.

As I said in my OP; other models in the same country ARE affected. I concede that I am getting this information solely from my friend, and do not have a separate source to back up her allegations, but that's not why I came here; I am trying to discover if other models within the same geographic area have experienced the same issue, if anyone elsewhere in the world is also enduring non-payment issues, and what might be done about it. I'm just trying to help someone.

My friend is not part of any studio.

I was not aware of the minimum payout. Maybe that's the explanation, but then why have other girls she knows not been paid? Could anyone please advise what that amount is? My friend's been on MFC for about 2 years though, so I suspect she'd be aware of this.

Payoneer recently changed the service to the country in question to another provider, but my friend had all the paperwork to enable that change completed well in advance. I would, however, suggest that is irrelevant; my friend's Payment History on her MFC Admin Page states there is NO payment for 1st Feb. That has nothing to do with the transfer service.

Obviously, I cannot provide the exact reply from MFC for privacy reasons, but I will ask my friend to forward the actual email to me. If she's okay with that, I will report the content.

Thanks, all.

Payoneer certainly seem to pull some 'weird shit' as you say, Kitsune. I'll let my friend know she might want to try her ATM card, see what happens.

But as I said, it seems the problem is one of MFC not paying; the Payment History on MFC has nothing to do with Payoneer.

I'm pleased you've never had issues with payment, but I'm sure you'll agree that does not mean such issues can't be happening to others.

Full disclosure - I have sent money in the past to my friend, when she's been tight for cash. Never much, just enough to get by. I hear what you're saying, Kitsune, but I trust her enough to know she's genuine about this.

I'm hoping we'll discover this is a hassle caused by the transfer provider, or maybe the minimum payout; my objective here is just to find some help if it's not.

Thanks!

ONE – Payoneer just pulled some weird shit yesterday... apparently they have a new company named FirstChoice so now when you log into your payo account you get a prompt saying something like: "From now on some companies will be paying you through FirstChoice. Do you want to order a FirstChoice card?" when you click on "yes" they automatically send all your funds to the FirstChoice website without asking you.

Since these internet "banking" companies are all shady as fuck the first thing I did is go to an ATM with my Payoneer card to try to withdraw my money and I was successful, my account balance is currently 0. But perhaps it has something to do with Payoneer and not with MFC.

TWO – I was a model with MFC for 3 years, I switched bank accounts 500 times, moved to a different continent every 6 months or so and I never had issues with payment. EVER. MFC always paid me the full amount in time. I have no complaints. Plus the few times I had to write to support they were very friendly and accommodating. I would be very surprised to hear that MFC model support treated a model in such an unprofessional manner or that they withheld a model's payment for no reason.

THREE – How much do you trust this model? Some models are ruthless and will make up the craziest lies to get members to send them more money or to send them funds through a service other than the camsite they work on so they get to keep a higher cut. I am not saying she is lying, but it is a possibility, I have heard many of these stories and it is usually eastern european studio models the ones playing this way.

Shouldn't this be something the model chases up herself?

bob - my friend's relatively poor command of English, plus her anxiety about how she thinks MFC might react if they perceive her as making trouble, limits her ability and options to pursue this. She's in no way incompetent, just worried, and in need of a little help.

Sevrin - yep, that's the email my friend showed to me, although she says she was all signed up with 1st Choice well in advance. Your Google-fu is stronger than mine!

Someone called 'danep' replied to the thread in your link; does anyone know if he/she is connected in some way officially to MFC or the transfer service? I'm not a member of that forum, so I can't see their profile. It would be awfully helpful to talk directly to someone in a position to help.

Thanks!

THREE – How much do you trust this model? Some models are ruthless and will make up the craziest lies to get members to send them more money or to send them funds through a service other than the camsite they work on so they get to keep a higher cut. I am not saying she is lying, but it is a possibility, I have heard many of these stories and it is usually eastern european studio models the ones playing this way.

giphy.gif

81f90eb9c89d59c9d70b2a3fdc0ebc24.jpg

Eventually, she got paid, but...
I see models posting on twitter from time to time that they are not getting paid on time, as to whether its the truth or not I have no idea I do not work for mfc I am a customer to the site and the models. I have seen it posted even by some top ranked models though in the past on twitter. Beyond that I have no insider info or even know what their situations were. I tended to put more stock in the models that were asking other models about it, instead of complaining to members because complaining to members is like complaining to the customer that ordered a big mac and a large fry that I didn't get my pay check. ....Yes though, I have heard of it countless times...whether it is actually true or not I have no clue...P.s. they were all models that were camming from the U.S.

I see models posting on twitter from time to time that they are not getting paid on time, as to whether its the truth or not I have no idea I do not work for mfc I am a customer to the site and the models. I have seen it posted even by some top ranked models though in the past on twitter. Beyond that I have no insider info or even know what their situations were. I tended to put more stock in the models that were asking other models about it, instead of complaining to members because complaining to members is like complaining to the customer that ordered a big mac and a large fry that I didn't get my pay check. ....Yes though, I have heard of it countless times...whether it is actually true or not I have no clue...P.s. they were all models that were camming from the U.S.

This almost always ends up being because they haven't accounted for bank holidays.

As some who had multiple issues with payoneer for December (and I know other models did too)....

Their bank transfer service is the worst. They lost two transfers. Frequently payments would come 10 business days later instead of 3-5. I had to call them and email them multiple times before they would even open an investigation. I basically had to get my bank to tell payoneer what to do.

MFC on the other hand was great. They emailed Payoneer on my behalf and followed up with me. So I can't really see mfc saying wait two weeks...or in that tone.

I have seen it posted even by some top ranked models though in the past on twitter.

P.s. they were all models that were camming from the U.S.
Both the ones I've seen were not from the US, and I can only imagine International banking issues were eventually found to be the culprit. But those that made a big stink about it and tried to make MFC look to be at fault never came back and explained what the issue was, so I can only guess that was not the case after all.

Reactions: Mila_
Both the ones I've seen were not from the US

Yeah I have seen models post that were not from the U.S. as well about not getting paid on time, so that is a good point out Amber. It just so happens most of the ones I follow on twitter that have spoken up about it happen to cam in the U.S. and like I said I have no idea what the outcome of it was, except in the fact they said they did eventually get paid but nothing having to do with a bank holiday per the twitter posts I have read, and just to reiterate, again, I have no clue if they were telling the truth, not telling the truth (every model that posted on twitter, included here, not just top models) international banking whatever issues etc, I just know it had zero to do with bank holidays because I suggested that to a few "did you incorporate bank holidays etc?" and the answer was yes they had indeed. As mentioned, even though I gave more stock to models asking other models about it on twitter, instead of the ones complaining to members, doesn't mean I know they were legit, could have been 100 percent legit or not. Via the original post on this forum though I thought I would let the poster know I had at least seen many of these complaints not just about mfc but other cam companies as well about late payments etc, as I will not mention the other cam companies though because they were not mentioned in the original posters post, I see no reason to post the name of the other cam sites here. I have heard many complaints about other sites and MFC not paying on time and various other payment related complaints (whether true or not) via twitter posts from U.S. and from outside the U.S. Either way *shrug* MFC is still my favorite site to this day. I have no way of knowing if some people choose to con or are looking for legit advice when they complain openly in a public forum or otherwise, about not getting paid or paid on time or whatever the situation may be with it. I just hope that if it is a legit thing, that they get paid and paid on time, it's only right to get paid on time for the work you do. That has been my reply to the models I support that have posted on getting paid late etc, in the past and will continue to be. ...In all reality though, whether it be MFC or another cam site not paying on time or whatever the payment issue might be, I will never truly know if they did/do or not. Just a fact. I am a customer I do not work for them, just going by what some people that work for them say, not all models, but some, so yeah.

Last edited:
As some who had multiple issues with payoneer for December (and I know other models did too)....

Their bank transfer service is the worst. They lost two transfers. Frequently payments would come 10 business days later instead of 3-5. I had to call them and email them multiple times before they would even open an investigation. I basically had to get my bank to tell payoneer what to do.

MFC on the other hand was great. They emailed Payoneer on my behalf and followed up with me. So I can't really see mfc saying wait two weeks...or in that tone.
I'm sorry to hear that such was your experience.
Should you wish for me to check this for you, or any other inquiry, please let me know. I'm here to listen and have the services improved too.

Status
Not open for further replies.