AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

NO replies from MFC - missing payments

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 28, 2023
HI everyone, MFC has not replied to my emails in 4 days, about my missing payments. Something went wrong with SEPA/wire transfer via Paxum Bank Limited, I am missing 2 payments for the month of November. Can anyone help me please? I am getting a major anxiety from this situation, i have pending bills to pay and i am losing my mind here. Anyone pleae? Thank you.

HI everyone, MFC has not replied to my emails in 4 days, about my missing payments. Something went wrong with SEPA/wire transfer via Paxum Bank Limited, I am missing 2 payments for the month of November. Can anyone help me please? I am getting a major anxiety from this situation, i have pending bills to pay and i am losing my mind here. Anyone pleae? Thank you.
Sorry there are no official reps from MFC here at the forum, this section is mostly just a place to exchange thoughts and experiences to help with general questions vs. a place to get this level of support.

My only input would be to not bombard with new emails, and if/when you do email support again make sure to keep the message very concise and list just the important details (dates, accounts, amounts). And of course make sure you're emailing them from the email you registered with at MFC.

Upvote 0
Sorry there are no official reps from MFC here at the forum, this section is mostly just a place to exchange thoughts and experiences to help with general questions vs. a place to get this level of support.

My only input would be to not bombard with new emails, and if/when you do email support again make sure to keep the message very concise and list just the important details (dates, accounts, amounts). And of course make sure you're emailing them from the email you registered with at MFC.
Thank you Amber for replying ;) Yes i want to bombard them with unpleasant emails, but i ll try to control myself :)) and i ll try to be patient, thanks a lot

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0

I haven't received my December 1st wire transfer through MFC.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.