AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Private Video Archive

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2020
I never knew till the other day that when you do a private session with a model on MFC that they record that and save it in your archives so you can access that video again later. I like that feature. Hopfully it is not strange that I like to go back and watch those saved archived private sessions again from time to time.

Not strange at all. I appreciate they do this as it's nice to go back and rewatch some of them.

Something to keep in mind regarding privates is that unless you change your settings, others can spy on the model while you're in private with her. So, if they get personal such as names, or personal life talk, it might be prudent to change to TruePrivate. Which, is more expensive at 80tkn/minute. Also, you have the option of if you want screencaps of your private to be viewable in the gallery. Also, if you tip a model a cumulative of 1000 tokens or more, you can click on her name in the gallery and view screencaps of some of her previous privates. The caveat there being other members haven't opted to keep them out of the gallery, or she opts out and then you can only see screencaps of the privates you've had with her.

I never reveal personal info. Only think I have done is turned on my webcam and streamed myself getting off on MFC so one of the models could watch during a private but I do not care if someone else watches that. It is natural and if you enjoy it than fine.

I have done is turned on my webcam and streamed myself getting off on MFC so one of the models could watch during a private but I do not care if someone else watches that
Unless you set your webcam to be able to be viewed by "everyone" (not sure exactly how MFC words it) no one else would be able to view.

I love watching recordings of private shows back, not only to get off again (be it because the model is not online, or I am just super horny, or have no money) but because I can also look back at the things I really enjoyed and we could do differently in the next show/s, and what I maybe didn't like (usually due to my own fault for thinking I want it, or not asking the model to not do it etc lol). So it's a good learning experience of what I really enjoy in shows, which ultimately make the next private/s better - for both of us, I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.