AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Problems Today

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefish

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 26, 2010
Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
Dunno about anyone else, but I have only been able to log on for a few minutes at a time today before it crashes AGAIN! :evil:

94bcfb0f.x50.png

Yup. Everytime I've try to login today, the site is completely unresponsive and nothing loads up.

Not really a bid deal to me, since the only model I go there for completely disappeared this week. :cry:

MFC has been fail for a month or so now. Considering in the two years I've been on it's never had this many problems or as much downtime per week I'm a tad worried. o_o I just fucking gave up on it this week far various reasons.

As I type this post; everything seems to be fixed on MFC. There's almost 500 models on right now. Will it stay like this? We shall soon see...

Status
Not open for further replies.