AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Very bad connection problems today. You too?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
This isn't me as a viewer, it's models.
A few different models are experiencing the exact same issue, and both usually have no problems.

They start the stream, the stream works for a minute, then it disconnects. They reconnect for a minute, then it disconnects again. And it is doing this repeatedly.
One model is also on CB and has no problems there, and like I say, neither of these 2 models have had this issue before.

Yesterday there were big problems, it even said I got banned from the whole of cloudflare for stripchat "Access denied. you have been banned" (I literally went from a PM to the homepage, and it happened). But today is fine, i can load fine (wasn;'t using VPN)
Messages today are taking a good 20 seconds to send to models too.

Is anyone else experiencing this or noticing it in rooms?

Update:
The issue we were facing earlier today is now resolved.

If you are still experiencing any problems, please proceed to contact our Support team.

How to contact the Stripchat Support team
Send an email from your registered email account to: help@stripchat.com
OR…
Click on the following link: https://support.stripchat.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Upvote 0
Yes, thanks a lot and for the updates, greatly appreciated
In fact it was actually quite shortly after you responded here it was resolved so you fixed it quick.

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.