AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

mfc profile issues!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 15, 2011
hey everyone i am having profile issues i made it look really good background everything now its all gone dont know why!!!!! makes me angry and also for some time now nobody can rate and admire me i have email support they are no help and they tell me it is working fine but yet i still get all kinds of people say they cant rate and admire so frustrating no wonder i have had the same measly 184 since like my first month any help its really aggrivating thanks

it seems to be working for me.
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/PaigeLane
RAgb0.jpg

i think i fixed it thanks greatdane i overloded it i think i had to take everything down lol and startin over

paigelane said:
i think i fixed it thanks greatdane i overloded it i think i had to take everything down lol and startin over
you asked about the picture size also, that all depends on what you are wanting to share and on average, the larger the pic the longer it takes to download

Status
Not open for further replies.