AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC reward points

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
God said:
yummybrownfox said:
God said:
sometimes i see a model type how many tokens a guy has in a chatroom as a reason why they don't believe he will not tip them or take them to a show. i don't understand why a model would do that because credit cards can be used very quickly.
You're right that a credit card purchase can be made very quickly. If someone with only 69 tokens tries to take me private (I'm not doing a 1-minute private show...lol), I will decline it and let him know that he needs more tokens than that. I might just say "You don't have enough tokens for a decent private show" and tell him how many tokens total he should have for it. But he shouldn't have sent the private show invite in the first place with only 69 tokens in his account. Just ask the model if you can take her private right now, and if so, you'll buy more tokens right now.

Also, if you're not a trusted regular (who the model knows won't waste her time with a 1-minute private show), you should at least unhide your tokens before asking the model to go private.

some models would be happy to do one-minute privates though. it gives them one token per second which can help.

also, less people would be leaving the chatroom during the show.

k

With few exceptions (which would prob only be made for extreme regulars who are trusted anyway) anything you can do in a min..can be done in public for that same 69tokens. For models that do things in prvt that they wont do in public (penetration is an example for me...nudity is example for others) they are unlikely to do those kinds of things for 69tokens.

I see what your trying to say (or I think I do) but its uncommon

God said:
yummybrownfox said:
God said:
sometimes i see a model type how many tokens a guy has in a chatroom as a reason why they don't believe he will not tip them or take them to a show. i don't understand why a model would do that because credit cards can be used very quickly.
You're right that a credit card purchase can be made very quickly. If someone with only 69 tokens tries to take me private (I'm not doing a 1-minute private show...lol), I will decline it and let him know that he needs more tokens than that. I might just say "You don't have enough tokens for a decent private show" and tell him how many tokens total he should have for it. But he shouldn't have sent the private show invite in the first place with only 69 tokens in his account. Just ask the model if you can take her private right now, and if so, you'll buy more tokens right now.

Also, if you're not a trusted regular (who the model knows won't waste her time with a 1-minute private show), you should at least unhide your tokens before asking the model to go private.

some models would be happy to do one-minute privates though. it gives them one token per second which can help.

But still, some paying guys are going to leave. That 60tkns isn't worth it, for most models.

yummybrownfox said:
God said:

I don't know of many MFC models who would be cool with a 1-minute private (if they're cool with it, then do it). I do know that many models will ban you if you take them out of public chat for a 1-minute private.

If you're trying to take a model to a 1-minute private show, you're crazy...lol. Don't do it unless the model has actually flat out said "I'm fine with 1-minute privates..."

i would assume the same ones that ask "how do i get more tokens?" or "how do i get more visitors?" would be more likely to do one-minute private shows.

being in group show or private show can put you ahead of the models with high camscores (depending on each individual member's settings for the homepage) which is like having a better camscore for a while and gets some free advertising.

God said:
i would assume the same ones that ask "how do i get more tokens?" or "how do i get more visitors?" would be more likely to do one-minute private shows.

being in group show or private show can put you ahead of the models with high camscores (depending on each individual member's settings for the homepage) which is like having a better camscore for a while and gets some free advertising.

You can't seem to let go of this 'one minute private show' thing, for some reason, and seem determined to threadjack to try to make models see things your way. I know you like to think you have all of the answers (because God knows everything, right? Lol), but you don't. So let's stop threadjacking, and you should just accept the fact that a lot of models dislike 1 minute privates and WILL ban you if you do it. Maybe you've been lucky enough to get away with taking models on 1 minute privates. And if so, then good for you. Us models who have been doing this for a few years (and have worked hard to raise our cam scores and earnings) know what's best for us...better than an MFC member. :twocents-02cents:

Now to get this thread back on track...I'm curious how many reward points I have, so I'm gonna check now. I know it's definitely less than 1,000.

God said:
yummybrownfox said:
God said:

I don't know of many MFC models who would be cool with a 1-minute private (if they're cool with it, then do it). I do know that many models will ban you if you take them out of public chat for a 1-minute private.

If you're trying to take a model to a 1-minute private show, you're crazy...lol. Don't do it unless the model has actually flat out said "I'm fine with 1-minute privates..."

By any chance do you have any close relatives named Vlad or Leon?

mine is at:

I seriously started to slow down after I hit 5K.

That's a few months mortgage, or part of car.

Granted, I prolly spend more money on other entertainment...but it was like a bit of a wake up call.

Of course, then I see members in 10' or 100 of K's and I'm like..damn....

i have 24453 reward points. I have been a member since July 2012 but 19000 of these points i have gained in the month of april and almost all the tokens were spent on one model. i'm a little worried about this increase in MFC spending. :think:

glight116 said:
i have 24453 reward points. I have been a member since July 2012 but 19000 of these points i have gained in the month of april and almost all the tokens were spent on one model. i'm a little worried about this increase in MFC spending. :think:

Just out of curiosity, what happened in April that you spent so much more than usual?

Mine is 138 091 right now, but not so large a number as it is over 6.5 years.

I don't hide my reward points or tokens, but I do store tokens unless I am open to spending (a form of hiding them). A better question to ask may have been what models assume about a member from their reward points?
I actually think they mean little as a set number to a model, reward points will show average spending of the member account over the period they earn them.
In theory a model could assess her regulars points to determine her share of this members total spending (periodically or in total). In practice even wasting 30 seconds to note the number/ date after each visit may be better spent in focus on camming, a member will spend on who they want to in the end.

I should add I chose to show reward points deliberately as an indicator of general online activity to model friends. They would see noticeable changes as I visit favourites irregularly, it may be weeks (or more) between visits. More instinctive models may also get a sense of if I can/ will spend on them. If I can be seduced to spend a few more tokens as a result, that is ok by me.
For members with more regular habits I would recommend hiding reward points, noticeable changes in habits may be taken the wrong way by your favoured model.

Reactions: Empress Mika
Ambers Troll said:
Mine is 138 091 right now, but not so large a number as it is over 6.5 years.

I should add I chose to show reward points deliberately as an indicator of general online activity to model friends. They would see noticeable changes as I visit favourites irregularly, it may be weeks (or more) between visits. More instinctive models may also get a sense of if I can/ will spend on them. If I can be seduced to spend a few more tokens as a result, that is ok by me.
For members with more regular habits I would recommend hiding reward points, noticeable changes in habits may be taken the wrong way by your favoured model.

I've been basically hiding mine for a while I see my latest purchase just put me over the 50K mark. Sadly like many things on MFC, rewards points are counter intuitive. If you have 500,000 frequent flyer miles you never hide them because you get better treatment. In contrast about the only benefit for having and displaying high reward points, is a model might be slightly more likely to take your private if you have a lot of them. Other than I agree with Amber's Troll you should hide them or do I what I do display low,medium,high.

I'm still waiting to be able to spend them on something useful as used to be promised in the MFCwiki.

Jimmy9 said:
glight116 said:

Just out of curiosity, what happened in April that you spent so much more than usual?

I for the first few years i would just go on MFC and be a voyeur and masturbate. I would tip every once in a while and talk rarely. But at the end of march i found a model and a room that i actually like hanging out in and being social. I was inspired to tip more and once i started tipping more it felt fun and i liked the girls reaction to my tips. So i started spending a lot of time hanging out in rooms instead of just logging on and off.

glight116 said:
I for the first few years i would just go on MFC and be a voyeur and masturbate. I would tip every once in a while and talk rarely. But at the end of march i found a model and a room that i actually like hanging out in and being social. I was inspired to tip more and once i started tipping more it felt fun and i liked the girls reaction to my tips. So i started spending a lot of time hanging out in rooms instead of just logging on and off.

That sounds a lot like me. I lurked for a couple years as a guest, but I recently found a model I really liked and went premium. I remember when I did, I told myself I wouldn't spend any more than the initial $40 I spent on tokens. Four months later and I just broke 1000 reward points :think:

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Jimmy9 said:
glight116 said:

Thirst I'd assume.

Jimmy9 said:
Four months later and I just broke 1000 reward points :think:

Same here. I can change my username and I have unfettered access to the 1k lounge; the world is truly my oyster.

Interestingly enough, my 1k milestone came right about the same time as my first nasty pm from a model threatening me if I didn't come visit. I honestly feel like I have arrived. My mother would be so proud if she could see me now.

justjoinedtopost said:
Jimmy9 said:
Four months later and I just broke 1000 reward points :think:

Same here. I can change my username and I have unfettered access to the 1k lounge; the world is truly my oyster.

Interestingly enough, my 1k milestone came right about the same time as my first nasty pm from a model threatening me if I didn't come visit. I honestly feel like I have arrived. My mother would be so proud if she could see me now.

Not sure if this is really worth replying to, but my post wasn't intended to brag about how much I've spent. I'm aware 1000 reward points isn't much compared to some people, but it's a lot more than I was planning on spending when I signed up. My point was that I understand how your spending can increase significantly when you find that one model you really like.

Jimmy9 said:
Not sure if this is really worth replying to, but my post wasn't intended to brag about how much I've spent. I'm aware 1000 reward points isn't much compared to some people, but it's a lot more than I was planning on spending when I signed up. My point was that I understand how your spending can increase significantly when you find that one model you really like.

Me neither (about the bragging bit). I hope you don't think I was accusing you of bragging. I wasn't.

Wait... Reward points consider how much you paid per token? I was positive it was simply "tokens purchased divided by 10". If that's not the equation, what is it?
And I always thought it was 1 point for each dollar spent. It used to say this in the "Account Status". But I see now on wiki "1 reward point for every 10 tokens purchased". Well, in this case, he has over 500k reward points.

Edit: @ACFFAN69, I see that you deleted your post. You didn't have to. You were right ;)

And I always thought it was 1 point for each dollar spent. It used to say this in the "Account Status". But I see now on wiki "1 reward point for every 10 tokens purchased". Well, in this case, he has over 500k reward points.

Edit: @ACFFAN69, I see that you deleted your post. You didn't have to. You were right ;)
Just on a side note, I love your site, I use it multiple times a week and even have it bookmarked TWICE in my bar. There are very few websites with that distinction for me! I use it all the time to assist in my various creepy and weird machinations.

Thank you so much for putting in the time and effort you have in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.