AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC reward points

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2013
Midwest USA
Twitter Username
@pg2400
MFC Username
pg240
So what's a really large number of MFC reward points? Not looking for names, just numbers if you're willing to share them. What's the largest number of reward points you've seen a member possess?

Right now currently on my friends list of the people who are online---the person with highest rewards has over 72K in rewards...I am sure plenty have more tho

Friend of mine from PM's had 50,000, then deleted his account and started a new one. It is currently his third one. He got depressed every time he looked at the number.

BlueSmurfette sometimes turns her cam onto her monitor as she clicks on her members to see their tokens and reward points. One of her regulars had 245,000 reward points. :eek:

i agree pg, when i decided what my budget was gunna be after household bills for entertainment i figured that spending it on cam ladies was better than 90 percent of the things i could (which in my case means mmorpgs and such, not gambling but still). though at the rate im going i dont expect to see the 1k mark this year lol. oh the other 10 percent would be buying stuff for entertainment, dvds and the like... permanent trumps temporary, but since i already have somewhere around 200 dvds and nearly 1k cds, plus 5 bookshelves and 3 boxes full of books..... cam ladies get number one spot lol.

Reactions: pg240
My original premium account has 34 reward points but the one I use most often has 960 (I had no idea I was so close to lounge 1000 and being able to change my name!) :lol:

I did see someone with over 100,000 reward points when I was camming on MFC. :shock:

Reactions: pg240
AllisonWilder said:
My original premium account has 34 reward points but the one I use most often has 960 (I had no idea I was so close to lounge 1000 and being able to change my name!) :lol:

I did see someone with over 100,000 reward points when I was camming on MFC. :shock:

Damn girl you had a lot of points hahaha

I only have 143points currently...I get the vast majority of my tokens to tip with from Baf

Reactions: Lovelyhills
Ok Ok

current highest on my friendliest that is logged on

114k+

curvyredhead said:
AllisonWilder said:

Damn girl you had a lot of points hahaha

I only have 143points currently...I get the vast majority of my tokens to tip with from Baf

I did a lot of research and felt it was only right to tip for models time, even if they didn't realize they were being researched, haha.

Reactions: curvyredhead
All my friends tokens and reward points have shown up as 0 in the broadcaster for the last couple of days :(

I have 6562 reward points.

I have someone on my account who I can't remember exactly how many points he has but he hides them, but we talked about it and I think on one account it was around the 200/300k mark, and on another account something like that. Though it was a while ago we talked about it so I can't really remember properly. Highest who I can actually see is around 95000 points.

I don't take reward points too seriously, most members I know with really high reward points are more friends than tippers. Also many of them are people who used to spend a hell of a lot on mfc but have calmed down loads now, so as far as earnings/how much they'll tip me it's a really poor indicator, it just means they've tipped lots of other girls in the past! Most of my tippers go from around 1000 to 10k points.

LilyMarie said:
All my friends tokens and reward points have shown up as 0 in the broadcaster for the last couple of days :(

Sometimes it takes about 20 seconds for the amounts or approximates or hidden to load.

AmberCutie said:
LilyMarie said:

Sometimes it takes about 20 seconds for the amounts or approximates or hidden to load.
They never load for me, even after 10 minutes it still says "Tokens: 0 / Points: 0". The same after deleting myfreecams.com cookies :-|
Maybe it'll work when I'm broadcasting.

sometimes i see a model type how many tokens a guy has in a chatroom as a reason why they don't believe he will not tip them or take them to a show. i don't understand why a model would do that because credit cards can be used very quickly.

God said:
sometimes i see a model type how many tokens a guy has in a chatroom as a reason why they don't believe he will not tip them or take them to a show. i don't understand why a model would do that because credit cards can be used very quickly.

just brought this up because making credit card purchases is how reward points go up.

God said:
And there's also token storage. Someone could have an 1875 package stored away and all the model will see is 0 tokens. Only takes a second to put them back where they can be spent.

God said:
Sure. And then after he's used his credit card and actually has enough tokens, he can take her private. :thumbleft:

LilyMarie said:
God said:
Sure. And then after he's used his credit card and actually has enough tokens, he can take her private. :thumbleft:

that wouldn't work with some of the models that have big camscores.

Reactions: emptiedglass
God said:
LilyMarie said:
God said:

that wouldn't work with some of the models that have big camscores.
Some models, especially many top models, just don't do privates. But that doesn't have anything to do with a guy's reward points. They just don't do them.

Where on earth did this convo just go?

God said:
You're right that a credit card purchase can be made very quickly. If someone with only 69 tokens tries to take me private (I'm not doing a 1-minute private show...lol), I will decline it and let him know that he needs more tokens than that. I might just say "You don't have enough tokens for a decent private show" and tell him how many tokens total he should have for it. But he shouldn't have sent the private show invite in the first place with only 69 tokens in his account. Just ask the model if you can take her private right now, and if so, you'll buy more tokens right now.

Also, if you're not a trusted regular (who the model knows won't waste her time with a 1-minute private show), you should at least unhide your tokens before asking the model to go private.

yummybrownfox said:
God said:
You're right that a credit card purchase can be made very quickly. If someone with only 69 tokens tries to take me private (I'm not doing a 1-minute private show...lol), I will decline it and let him know that he needs more tokens than that. I might just say "You don't have enough tokens for a decent private show" and tell him how many tokens total he should have for it. But he shouldn't have sent the private show invite in the first place with only 69 tokens in his account. Just ask the model if you can take her private right now, and if so, you'll buy more tokens right now.

Also, if you're not a trusted regular (who the model knows won't waste her time with a 1-minute private show), you should at least unhide your tokens before asking the model to go private.

some models would be happy to do one-minute privates though. it gives them one token per second which can help.

also, less people would be leaving the chatroom during the show.

God said:
some models would be happy to do one-minute privates though. it gives them one token per second which can help.

I don't know of many MFC models who would be cool with a 1-minute private (if they're cool with it, then do it). I do know that many models will ban you if you take them out of public chat for a 1-minute private.

If you're trying to take a model to a 1-minute private show, you're crazy...lol. Don't do it unless the model has actually flat out said "I'm fine with 1-minute privates..."

yummybrownfox said:
God said:

I don't know of many MFC models who would be cool with a 1-minute private (but if they're cool with it, then do it).

If you're an MFC member trying to take a model to a 1-minute private show, you're insane. You can expect a ban (in many models' rooms) for doing that. So don't do it unless the model has actually flat out said "I'm fine with 1-minute privates..."

This reminded me of TJ (TJ Heart back then). At one point she use to love doing the 100 token privates throughout the night. :) She doesn't really do them anymore with running her own website and building others sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.