AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The statistical number of Studio tokens is different from the number of tokens that Model achieves

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 10, 2023
Hello everyone, I currently have a Studio and I am the only model. I have seen the statistics of the number of tokens earned by Model and Studio are not the same, sometimes the difference is about a few thousand tokens. I did some research and found this information:

"Note: studios see their earnings in the UTC+0 time zone - the same as the time zone of our system. Thus, studios can see the exact number that is going to be included in an upcoming payout and can see exactly when the payment period (week) ends.
Models, for now, see their earnings in the time zone of their device, so the number will be a bit different from what their studios see."
Source: https://support.stripchat.com/hc/en-us/articles/4410734389777-Earning-statistics-page-for-studios

So, is that the reason why at the same time, the number of tokens obtained by the Model is different from the number of tokens that the Studio statistics? Thank you very much

• Helpful!
Reactions: Charlie_SC