AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models don't receive payment, please help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 21, 2023
I ask you to give me and my studio a better chance for this studio to exist. you can interview other models of this studio and get feedback.stacy54784_, anny54784, anna54784 together we have achieved excellent results on the site the studio helps and supports us, and the models here earn much more tokens the studio always pays salaries on time and other models are happy to cooperate they are very worried that they will no longer be able to work with their accounts, they have invested a lot of time and effort into the accounts I implore you to look at this situation from the other side and not draw conclusions about the studio because of one new model who decided to leave the studio and wrote bad reviews about the cooperation. I personally help them become the best models on the site. but because of this error with diana54784 we cannot work due to the delay in our payments And on the second day of work, Diana54784 tried to ask a person on the site for money via Snapchat. For which I received the last warning. And when this happened again, we suggested that she work independently. After that, we changed the password for our work account. So she can't do any harm, but since... she had remote access to the work computer, we assume that she gained access to the account and was able to cause damage. Only in the process of work did we find out that she had already been banned from the site several times. I promise that we will be very strict in selecting models who will continue to work in the studio in order to avoid unpleasant situations. I am very sorry that stacy54784_, anna54784 and anny54784 are not receiving their money and will have to suspend work on their accounts due to not receiving their salaries from Chaturbate. This is their only source of income, and they also need to feed their children. I kindly ask you to look at the situation from the other side and give us another chance!! Best regards, your model Vika54784.

Dear @punker barbie
Chaturbate support doesn't answer us!
I ask you to give me and my studio a better chance for this studio to exist. you can interview other models of this studio and get feedback.stacy54784_, anny54784, anna54784 together we have achieved excellent results on the site the studio helps and supports us, and the models here earn much more tokens the studio always pays salaries on time and other models are happy to cooperate they are very worried that they will no longer be able to work with their accounts, they have invested a lot of time and effort into the accounts I implore you to look at this situation from the other side and not draw conclusions about the studio because of one new model who decided to leave the studio and wrote bad reviews about the cooperation. I personally help them become the best models on the site. but because of this error with diana54784 we cannot work due to the delay in our payments And on the second day of work, Diana54784 tried to ask a person on the site for money via Snapchat. For which I received the last warning. And when this happened again, we suggested that she work independently. After that, we changed the password for our work account. So she can't do any harm, but since... she had remote access to the work computer, we assume that she gained access to the account and was able to cause damage. Only in the process of work did we find out that she had already been banned from the site several times. I promise that we will be very strict in selecting models who will continue to work in the studio in order to avoid unpleasant situations. I am very sorry that stacy54784_, anna54784 and anny54784 are not receiving their money and will have to suspend work on their accounts due to not receiving their salaries from Chaturbate. This is their only source of income, and they also need to feed their children. I kindly ask you to look at the situation from the other side and give us another chance!! Best regards, your model Vika54784.my email is viktoriri777@gmail.com
my email is viktoriri777@gmail.com

Upvote 0
I ask you to give me and my studio a better chance for this studio to exist. you can interview other models of this studio and get feedback.stacy54784_, anny54784, anna54784 together we have achieved excellent results on the site the studio helps and supports us, and the models here earn much more tokens the studio always pays salaries on time and other models are happy to cooperate they are very worried that they will no longer be able to work with their accounts, they have invested a lot of time and effort into the accounts I implore you to look at this situation from the other side and not draw conclusions about the studio because of one new model who decided to leave the studio and wrote bad reviews about the cooperation. I personally help them become the best models on the site. but because of this error with diana54784 we cannot work due to the delay in our payments And on the second day of work, Diana54784 tried to ask a person on the site for money via Snapchat. For which I received the last warning. And when this happened again, we suggested that she work independently. After that, we changed the password for our work account. So she can't do any harm, but since... she had remote access to the work computer, we assume that she gained access to the account and was able to cause damage. Only in the process of work did we find out that she had already been banned from the site several times. I promise that we will be very strict in selecting models who will continue to work in the studio in order to avoid unpleasant situations. I am very sorry that stacy54784_, anna54784 and anny54784 are not receiving their money and will have to suspend work on their accounts due to not receiving their salaries from Chaturbate. This is their only source of income, and they also need to feed their children. I kindly ask you to look at the situation from the other side and give us another chance!! Best regards, your model Vika54784.
Dear @punkerbarbie
Chaturbate support doesn't answer us!
I pray you help us and get an answer
my email is viktoriri777@gmail.com

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.