AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Rules and warnings

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so the girl I posted about before is talking to another guy on her phone on cam. Apparently, she gives out her number for 2000 tokens. But this wasn't one of those guys. It wasn't the same guy from the other night, however.

But I agree with Cassidy... if they want to keep guys off cam, MFC needs to tell their models to not talk to guys on the phone on cam or cam in public places. Either that, or let the models have a setting where they could say that they're doing a non-nude show. You know, have something show on the screen saying that so everyone knows what's up. And maybe in the non-nude setting, they could allow for guys to appear, but no naughty bits are allowed to appear.

I know... pipe dream.

Mikeythegeek said:
But I agree with Cassidy... if they want to keep guys off cam, MFC needs to tell their models to not talk to guys on the phone on cam or cam in public places.

Is there any rule on men, other than the phrases on 'model safety' about no men in room at any time?

Does anything actually say you can't have guys voices on cam - are the actions that have been taken against some models for this really just randomly outside the rules, or making the assumption that voice=present in room?

FifthElephant said:
Mikeythegeek said:
But I agree with Cassidy... if they want to keep guys off cam, MFC needs to tell their models to not talk to guys on the phone on cam or cam in public places.

Is there any rule on men, other than the phrases on 'model safety' about no men in room at any time?

Does anything actually say you can't have guys voices on cam - are the actions that have been taken against some models for this really just randomly outside the rules, or making the assumption that voice=present in room?

They say "men shouldn't even be in the same room!" in the rules. Then they assume that a male voice on cam means they're in the same room. 2 problems there: 1. they assume, 2. the rule isn't even a rule, it's a "shouldn't".

Cassidy Nicole said:
I think that mfc should have certain like types of models. I mean they have a whole Asian page. Why can't they have non-nude? Redheads? Blondes? Large tits? Small tits? Bbw? Athletic? Slim? All these different categories for the users to find what they like or atleast help them find what they are looking for.
Because other sites have those but MFC is more successful, so why would they bother?

Cassidy Nicole said:
I think that mfc should have certain like types of models. I mean they have a whole Asian page. Why can't they have non-nude? Redheads? Blondes? Large tits? Small tits? Bbw? Athletic? Slim? All these different categories for the users to find what they like or atleast help them find what they are looking for.
ya i think MFC might be doing the right thing.. they added a MODEL EXPLORER feature maybe a year ago i looked at it once. O it is still there.. find models based on key words in your profile :D

Find an online model by comparing interests:

About me
My ride
If I could be anywhere...
My birthdate
My blurb
My body type
Craziest thing I've ever done
Do I drink?
Do I do drugs?
My ethnicity
My eyes
My favorite books
My favorite foods
My favorite movies
My favorite songs
Five things I cannot live without
What I do for fun
Hair
My hobbies
Best reason to know me
My marital status
The meaning of life
My day job
My perfect date
My perfect mate
My pets
My education
My sexual preference
Do I smoke?
My talents
What turns me on

Sort: by Cam Score, Alphabetically by Model Name, Alphabetically by Answer

Models: All Online Models or newer than 1 Month, 1 Week

Cassidy Nicole said:

You - sort-of can. It's crap, but in theory it's there.

Go to 'model explorer' , select 'My Ethnicity'. Select 'sort alphabetically by answer.

Then you've a couple of problems - it only lets you see online models. The interface is unfriendly. And some models may for whatever reason put random stuff in.

That's three - but meh.

For example - http://profiles.myfreecams.com/xXMissCakesXx - I would call black, but she lists herself as 'various' - which while technically accurate for everyone on the planet is not actually helpful for those searching for the darker hued lady.

I also question if someone has ever gone and looked at 'AngelinaBlue' or 'JessySquirt' because they both keep guinea pigs.

A new UK model was telling her room that a MFC mod started talking to her today and reminded her about the rules and not to do anything in public, I tried to get her to join on here but I think she misunderstood me and I got kicked, I forgive her though lol.

MFC uses room mods now? In the rules its says there are only 4 admins that can do anything...

MyFreeCams usernames

All of our Administrators are real employees, developers, and owners of this website. The following are their MyFreeCams usernames:

* AdminLeo
* AdminAaron
* AdminAndrew
* AdminKatie

Our administrators are strictly professional and will not interfere in the normal flow of this website, unless something illegal is going on.

There are NO other administrators, moderators, owners, or members with special privileges.

It is very easy for members to tell models that they are some sort of "secret" administrator or have some special powers. They are lying!

It is required that you report to us anyone impersonating an administrator so we can ban them! (Contact Model Support)
E-mail addresses

Any e-mail address which includes the exact domain names @myfreecamsmail.com or @myfreecams.com is an official communication from MyFreeCams.

All other e-mail addresses are NOT official MyFreeCams employees or representatives.
Contacting an Administrator

Models should Contact Model Support and normal members should Contact Support.

If you need to contact a specific administrator from the list above, you can send a Private Message or MFC Mail message.

AmberCutie said:
As I've been watching some of the girls in the past week, I've heard many of them say they've received warnings for rule violations. It would seem as though, even though bans aren't being handed out, that the admins are attempting to make their presence known to the girls who break the rules.

Keep your wit about you girls! And you members: don't encourage pushing the rules! I'm so sick of hearing "who cares, all the other girls use toys in public chat, the rules don't matter" and all that crap. Ultimately, models on MFC can choose to handle their shows however they want, I just wanted to put a friendly reminder to all my lovely friends here that the admins can choose to enforce the rules at any time, so keep sharp!!

To refresh everyone's memory on what the rules are, here's the wiki link.

http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Rules_f ... _on_camera.

Oh ty so much for this Amber. I definitely needed this.

English guy said:
A new UK model was telling her room that a MFC mod started talking to her today and reminded her about the rules and not to do anything in public, I tried to get her to join on here but I think she misunderstood me and I got kicked, I forgive her though lol.

I would definitely guess here that some "know it all" member tried to tell her how to do her show since she's new and she probably assumed he was a mod, or he even said he was just to convince her. Hell, I still have asshat know it alls try and tell ME how to do my show.

Poor new girl. :(

OR maybe she made it up, and said that she couldn't do anything, to make the freebie hunters leave her alone? Even though it is the rules.

I've lied a little about things like that before, I said I'd get a 100,000 token fine and banned from the site for a week if I did something I wasn't meant to. People seemed to believe it as well haha!

I haven't signed up with MFC yet....

I have been mostly lurking as a guest...might actually sign up to really check the site out more....but I am just so damn confused....hahahaha...I have read threads here....the MFC faq...lurked for weeks....still clueless as to what is allowed and what isn't....how ya suppose to run your room.....

Someone in this thread (sorry for not going back to see who said it) even mentioned there are girls that are non nude...does that mean in just public...or even in private...I am curious as to how they do....

MFC is nothing like the camming sites I have been on...I started out on a site which is no longer around called Vixenbay...then have worked on pretty much all the major sites that are still around to doing yahoo shows directly...the closet thing I suppose to MFC was when I was part of the Camz network when I had a solo girl type of site...we were required to do an hour a week for content for our member site....there would often be hundreds and sometimes even over a thousand viewers...but there was a moderator with you who kicked troublemakers out....and of course ya weren't tipped or got paid for it.....

Guess I will just go back to lurking and taking notes! Haha. Thought about just going ahead and signing up and seeing how it goes but then I read all that stuff about cam scores and placement and ugh.........

Yes, there are non nude models...even in private, some won't get naked.

Guest lurking by one person new to the site barely skims the surface of what really goes on. :lol: I would suggest getting a premium account for $20 under a different name and check out the lounge. You will have 500+ sets of eyes and links to see the real MFC...you will likely be amazed at what goes on.

Bocefish said:
Yes, there are non nude models...even in private, some won't get naked.

Guest lurking by one person new to the site barely skims the surface of what really goes on. :lol: I would suggest getting a premium account for $20 under a different name and check out the lounge. You will have 500+ sets of eyes and links to see the real MFC...you will likely be amazed at what goes on.

Followed your advice just now and signed up as a premium member and whoa it looks way different already. Haha.

Well I am gonna go tool around and check out the site some more! :p

The rules in place are really the rules, and you really can get banned for not following them. Many members try to claim they know the rules better than the models. They are mostly just trying to get free shows.

The link to the full list of model rules is

http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Rules_for_Models

However, many models say "fuck the rules, I'm gonna do what I want." If this is your attitude, then the most common way to avoid a ban is to add the admin names to your friend's list, and not do stuff when they're online. You still might get caught though, so caution is always necessary. I prefer to just avoid the shit that can get me banned, and work my way up the hard way.

If I see a model breaking rules, especially if it's a model I really don't like; I will usually screen cap it and send MFC an email with the cap attached. I think a lot of members do that now, especially to girls high in the top 20 if the girl that member is supporting is in competition with them.

Note to cover my ass- I have not done that to any of the models who regularly post things here. I can't say all the models registered with the forums since that's too many for me to keep up with.

I really hate it when one of my favorite models is breaking the rules, cuz I know they are going to get a ban eventually.

My neighbours/housemates have taken to talking very loudly outside the door to my room. I can't do anything about it except turn my music up, and this isn't what someone wants during their private session! The distant sound of male voices.. or really loud music?? It's not ideal. I haven't been told off by MFC so they can't have noticed, or maybe the men need to actually be on cam to get me into trouble? I don't know, but it's such a worry! I'm constantly playing with my sound and music.. and it really breaks my wank when it happens during a private!!

LadyLuna said:
However, many models say "fuck the rules, I'm gonna do what I want." If this is your attitude, then the most common way to avoid a ban is to add the admin names to your friend's list, and not do stuff when they're online. You still might get caught though, so caution is always necessary. I prefer to just avoid the shit that can get me banned, and work my way up the hard way.

Admins can go on the site without being seen. They don't need to login they have other accounts also.

Top models don't get bans either..only fines or suspends or warnings.

For repeat offenders they could consider locking the tips button for a few days!

I'm still pretty new here and trying to get the hang of things. And boy do the members really try to tell me "ahhhh, it's cool, you won't get in trouble....TRUST ME!" lmao.....yea right dude, just trying to score a freebie. I have a question though...maybe I'm over looking it or something, but how or can we models browse members? And where do you find the admins? They have profiles? Sorry so many questions, again newbie, and before this, I've never done any camming at all, lol. Thanks in advance :-D

nzhere said:
LadyLuna said:

Admins can go on the site without being seen. They don't need to login they have other accounts also.

Top models don't get bans either..only fines or suspends or warnings.

For repeat offenders they could consider locking the tips button for a few days!

I'll believe it when I see it.

Sexyluvin said:
I'm still pretty new here and trying to get the hang of things. And boy do the members really try to tell me "ahhhh, it's cool, you won't get in trouble....TRUST ME!" lmao.....yea right dude, just trying to score a freebie. I have a question though...maybe I'm over looking it or something, but how or can we models browse members? And where do you find the admins? They have profiles? Sorry so many questions, again newbie, and before this, I've never done any camming at all, lol. Thanks in advance :-D

Read below

MyFreeCams usernames

All of our Administrators are real employees, developers, and owners of this website. The following are their MyFreeCams usernames:

* AdminLeo
* AdminAaron
* AdminAndrew
* AdminKatie

Our administrators are strictly professional and will not interfere in the normal flow of this website, unless something illegal is going on.

There are NO other administrators, moderators, owners, or members with special privileges.

It is very easy for members to tell models that they are some sort of "secret" administrator or have some special powers. They are lying!

It is required that you report to us anyone impersonating an administrator so we can ban them! (Contact Model Support)
E-mail addresses

Any e-mail address which includes the exact domain names @myfreecamsmail.com or @myfreecams.com is an official communication from MyFreeCams.

All other e-mail addresses are NOT official MyFreeCams employees or representatives.
Contacting an Administrator

Models should Contact Model Support and normal members should Contact Support.

If you need to contact a specific administrator from the list above, you can send a Private Message or MFC Mail message.

That's from the MFC Wiki.

Bocefish said:
salmaherrick said:
Followed your advice just now and signed up as a premium member and whoa it looks way different already. Haha.

Well I am gonna go tool around and check out the site some more! :p

So whaddya think now?

I visited a few rooms and had a blast. It's GREAT! Again thank you for the advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.