AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Rules Change. Camming with Other Models.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. Does kinda make sense, and it's something my GF and I also do but..

I wonder what we should do when camming with a couple girls. I know I have personally been on cam with up to 7 other registered MFC models...and I know others have also been on cam with large numbers of ladies. This shall be interesting.

Reactions: UncleThursday
makes sense I suppose .. Saw Brina_ last night and about every 5 minutes someone would ask who her friend was beside her... Stellafaye was also getting the inquiries about Brina_ . I wonder tho, is the thing directed toward models in a single cam room or for those also in their own room simply sharing the physical space like at the upcoming Mansion party for instance? I'd be willing to bet its directed only at the new girls sharing one acct for the night. ;)

SoTxBob said:
makes sense I suppose .. Saw Brina_ last night and about every 5 minutes someone would ask who her friend was beside her... Stellafaye was also getting the inquiries about Brina_ . I wonder tho, is the thing directed toward models in a single cam room or for those also in their own room simply sharing the physical space like at the upcoming Mansion party for instance? I'd be willing to bet its directed only at the new girls sharing one acct for the night. ;)

For the record. I cam with my GF 75% of my cam time. Her name is always in my topic when we cam together. I still get asked a billion times who she is and what her name is.

I totally agree it does make sense tho.

Airwolfe said:
http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Rules_for_Models#Camming_with_Other_Models

"Only other registered MyFreeCams.com models may appear on cam with you.

If you have another model on cam with you, please make sure to put her MFC username in your Room Topic so everyone knows who she is, and so we know it is not an unauthorized person."

I suggested that to MFC months ago. I even said the link should hyperlink to the other models profile.
:twocents-02cents:

SoTxBob said:
They could have their names glued on their breasts in rubies and sapphires and they'd still get asked 'who the blonde one is' every 10 seconds.

I have seen seven models camming together before on different accounts in the same room, and that rule does not take that into account. Can you even fit five or six models names in the short topic length they give the model? What about other accounts like that one from somewhere in Europe that always has a room full of women I have seen on the main page, do they never get to put useful info in their topic? Completely stupid rule, they should have just told models anyone appearing on cam with them needed to have their paper work done.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Shaun__ said:
they should have just told models anyone appearing on cam with them needed to have their paper work done.
That was already a rule, anyone appearing on cam has always had to have a model account as age verification

Jupiter551 said:
Shaun__ said:
they should have just told models anyone appearing on cam with them needed to have their paper work done.
That was already a rule, anyone appearing on cam has always had to have a model account as age verification

I hope they enforce that one, cause I wonder if some of the guests are 18 sometimes.

As far as the identification goes my guess they'll enforce it as much as this rule.

In Public/Free Chat...
NO masturbation, penetration, using sexual toys or devices, cunnilingus, or other Hardcore sexually explicit activity.
:D :mrgreen:

HiGirlsRHot said:
Jupiter551 said:
Shaun__ said:

I hope they enforce that one, cause I wonder if some of the guests are 18 sometimes.

As far as the identification goes my guess they'll enforce it as much as this rule.

In Public/Free Chat...
NO masturbation, penetration, using sexual toys or devices, cunnilingus, or other Hardcore sexually explicit activity.
:D :mrgreen:

I think they'll enforce it when they notice it, it's not like they can monitor all cams 24/7 though. To have a model without ID/under 18 on there is something that could get them in real trouble.

Jupiter551 said:
I think they'll enforce it when they notice it, it's not like they can monitor all cams 24/7 though. To have a model without ID/under 18 on there is something that could get them in real trouble.

Well looking at the 3 rooms in the top 50 with two girls, none of them have the name of the other models.

On Streamate it's absolutely hilarious with Britneyathome and RachelStormsXXX cam together, because of the stupid shit that some guys say, and the sarcastic/funny/smartass responses that Britney and Rachel give them. :lol: And yeah, they're constantly being asked things like "What's the blonde's name?" and "What will you do in the show?" when the room topic clearly states their names and what they're going to do. I think the other day, someone asked "Who's the Latino chick? (referring to Rachel, who I'm sure isn't Latino)" LMAO.

The_Brown_Fox said:
On Streamate it's absolutely hilarious with Britneyathome and RachelStormsXXX cam together, because of the stupid shit that some guys say, and the sarcastic/funny/smartass responses that Britney and Rachel give them. :lol: And yeah, they're constantly being asked things like "What's the blonde's name?" and "What will you do in the show?" when the room topic clearly states their names and what they're going to do. I think the other day, someone asked "Who's the Latino chick? (referring to Rachel, who I'm sure isn't Latino)" LMAO.
I went and looked and couldn't find them D:

HiGirlsRHot said:
Jupiter551 said:

Well looking at the 3 rooms in the top 50 with two girls, none of them have the name of the other models.
I meant the both having accounts thing

It seems to be more of a suggestion than a hard rule at the moment..otherwise it may have been worded differently. I would like to see it hotlink to the guest models profile if another models name is mentioned anywhere in her topic. That will stop the room full "who is she" comments and provide new customer traffic to the other model.

"If you have another model on cam with you, please make sure to put her MFC username in your Room Topic so everyone knows who she is, and so we know it is not an unauthorized person."

HiGirlsRHot said:
Jupiter551 said:

The rule is very new I doubt most models even know about it. Also some of those accounts might have more than 1 model registered on them, so not needed.

Actually

it should perhaps be as below?

"If you have another model on cam with you that is NOT registered to your account, please make sure to put her MFC account username in your Room Topic so everyone knows who she is, and so we know it is not an unauthorized person."

nzhere said:
Actually

"If you have another model on cam with you that is NOT registered to your account, please make sure to put her MFC account username in your Room Topic so everyone knows who she is, and so we know it is not an unauthorized person."

Or they could have just enforced the rules they already have, and let lazy members type in the name in profile search instead. Adding new rules, because the old rules were not enforced is pointless.

Shaun__ said:
nzhere said:
Actually

Or they could have just enforced the rules they already have, and let lazy members type in the name in profile search instead. Adding new rules, because the old rules were not enforced is pointless.
It probably makes it more realistic to actually enforce the rules. Hell of a lot easier for any admins roaming around (assuming they check at all) to check the girls names against profiles than to try to figure out who they are or ask etc.

Jupiter551 said:
It probably makes it more realistic to actually enforce the rules. Hell of a lot easier for any admins roaming around (assuming they check at all) to check the girls names against profiles than to try to figure out who they are or ask etc.

What is most probably going to happen is high ranked models will be ignored if they break this rule, and medium to low ranked models will have it so randomly enforced on them most people will not know it is a rule.

Well, it has always been a rule that a person appearing on cam with you would have to be approved as a model first (ID uploaded, forms signed, etc.) and I have seen it enforced, even on high camscore/ranking models. (In fact, one of the times it was a girl in the top 5 on the last day of the month, she got her feed shut down temporarily and came back solo.)

The suggestion about putting a guest girl's name in the topic is a smart one for a couple of reasons. 1. it allows MFC an easier way to verify that the girl has been approved by them. 2. it makes it easier for viewers to tell who the guest star is.

As far as MFC admins not being as harsh on the higher camscore/ranked models for not putting names in their topic: chances are that the girls on their cam are already a well known name and face in the MFC world and they don't need the help of having her name posted. But I imagine if an admin dropped by a g/g show in one of those rooms and didn't recognize the guest star, and it wasn't posted in the topic, they'd probably do/say something.

Heh so last camgirl mansion SophiaLocke came in and "baned" us.. wearing her 'bane' mask during a show.
We were clearly at the mansion etc...

But they literally suspended like 2 girls accounts until the 'unauthorized person' had been identified. @_@

Miss_Lollipop said:
Heh so last camgirl mansion SophiaLocke came in and "baned" us.. wearing her 'bane' mask during a show.

But they literally suspended like 2 girls accounts until the 'unauthorized person' had been identified. @_@
which suggests admins were sitting there perving the whole time heh

Jupiter551 said:
Miss_Lollipop said:

I WISH I was paid to perve.

Reactions: UncleThursday
Arrietty said:
Jupiter551 said:
Miss_Lollipop said:

I WISH I was paid to perve.

For serial, yo.

Reactions: Ariel_Moon
This makes me wonder something. Just say a model had a friend (non-model) over and they decide to get on cam. All that the verified model would have to do is to find another model who has the same color hair/body and just post her name in the topic. I mean, obviously not high camscore ones. But would they really research to see if "KittyLick420Xo" was in your chat? Or just look to see that she has a profile then move on?

Seems like there would be ways to get around it either way. Unless there was a rule that said BOTH models had to send a message to support from their active accounts saying the name of the model they'd be on cam with.

Status
Not open for further replies.