AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC share questions and answers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys i know this is an older thread. I noticed my option to change header is no longer available. I have lots of free videos. Now i have a profile background in place of this video header? I dont understand where my option to make a videos headers went. I cant find it in setting or under the cog anymore. Im really perplexed ..
They removed the animated/video headers, so you just make a photo banner like you would on twitter or onlyfans now.

just click edit profile on your share page, you can upload your image there.

They removed the animated/video headers, so you just make a photo banner like you would on twitter or onlyfans now.

just click edit profile on your share page, you can upload your image there.
[/QUOT
Thank you so much !

Hi! I can't seem to figure out how to save the text I've added on an album. I've typed it in many times and I see no way to save it .. if I reload the text is gone. 😭 Does anyone know how to save the text?

not sure if this question has already been asked/answered but i haven't seemed to find anything on it.

i posted a video to MFC share and it says I have 114 views on it. But I'm not seeing token amount that relates to that amount of views? Are they counting views as in just people looking at your page/clicking on the video instead of views of people who are actually purchasing the video? very confusing lol

or does it take a while for the mfc share tokens to show up in token stats? especially if the purchase happens when you're offline.

not sure if this question has already been asked/answered but i haven't seemed to find anything on it.

i posted a video to MFC share and it says I have 114 views on it. But I'm not seeing token amount that relates to that amount of views? Are they counting views as in just people looking at your page/clicking on the video instead of views of people who are actually purchasing the video? very confusing lol

or does it take a while for the mfc share tokens to show up in token stats? especially if the purchase happens when you're offline.
It's pageviews not people who tipped for it. This could be members who purchase it and stream or ppl who simply load the page. When i link a vid on my twitter view count immediately goes up.

To see who has actually tipped or been sent a voucher for the album click the settings cog on the album next to your use name (not the settings icon that is on the video itself) and click tip stats

To see who has actually tipped or been sent a voucher for the album click the settings cog on the album next to your use name (not the settings icon that is on the video itself) and click tip stats

omg lol yes THANK you :h:

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Status
Not open for further replies.