AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Tech issues - Help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Molly_Rockit

Inactive Cam Model
Jul 19, 2012
Rockit Biodome, USA
mollyrockit.com
I've been camming on MFC since 2012 with no issues. Recently, my room is malfunctioning and I don't know what to do.

I can only get my cam to broadcast with webRTC beta. Any other option my cam never loads, just refreshes.... (I haven't had time to try OBS but that is next step).

Since this became an issue, a number of my long-time regs cannot see my room! (Sometimes they can hear me but get no video.)

The other issue is my mbps/fps indicator shows good speed for a few minutes then slowly drops to nothing and my broadcast disconnects.

I've tried every option. Every browser (chrome, Firefox, edge, Opera). 3 different computers and my phone and 3 different internet connections, 4 different webcams. The problems replicate every time and place.

I've emailed support again and again and they just say sign out clear cookies reboot etc.

I have been busting my ASS after so many years struggling with MFC and I've been thrilled with my earnings and placement. (I never thought I'd end a month close to top 1k!)

Now these tech issues are killing me and I'm so sad because I'm gonna have to go back to Chaturbate after working so hard to build my MFC room. 😫😭

I don't know what to do. Is there a way to reach a higher level support? Or try to get my members to start reporting they can't see my room? I'm so frustrated. End of my wits.

I wish I was more knowledgable, but if you haven't solved it yet, I think your idea of getting members to start reporting they can't see your room is a good one. They are more likely to notice multiple complaints. Member support is fairly responsive, too. Good luck!

Reactions: Molly_Rockit
Upvote 0
I have been having very similar issues!! not as extreme, but my room randomly closes, in the past 30 mins it has done this 8 times - then it will be good for a bit...there is no consistency to it - it negan after April 9th when they made some update - or whenever that little red camcorder icon appeared in the browser ... it is SO frustrating, and I'm on a Mac so I can't use a lot of the options for broadcasting windows has - haven't tried this etc yet, but I can't tell if it works for Mac - I haven't contacted mfc yet, but came here to see if anybody was having issues as well, it is SO frustrating!! :(

Upvote 0
Seems to be a common theme for certain models on mfc these days. I've been camming for almost two years now and I never had the issues I've been having the past couple months. constantly being kicked off, having to reboot, losing sound and having to restart my laptop three times before my camera broadcast will launch. Looking into OBS streaming today and maybe that will help. I think I'm going to make my debut on chautrbate this weekend.

Upvote 0
I can't help from a model perspective. But, usually when MFC has started to have issues for me, I will update flash. Which usually seems to fix the issue.

I hope all of you get your issues resolved quickly!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.