AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC won't let me become a premium

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to pretty much always do this. Just send support an email and they'll usually fix it right away! :)

Kokoro said:
I went to upgrade my member account to premium, but it said that I had reached the purchase limit even though I haven't even purchased anything yet :sad8:

Kaylee is right. I got that stupid 'purchase limit' message too the first time I had attempted to buy tokens, so the model I was trying to tip right away couldn't get a tip from me that night. I had to e-mail MFC to have them approve me to buy tokens.

Reactions: KayleePond
Since you have a model account, you get flagged when you make a member account. Duplicate accounts and all that jazz. They try to discourage that.

Once you email them and explain that you're a model who wants to buy a premium account (and buy tokens) they will unflag you and you should be fine.

KayleePond said:
It seems to pretty much always do this. Just send support an email and they'll usually fix it right away! :)

If it's that common, I wonder how many people just say "Screw it" and give up without emailing support. Sounds like they're losing some business here.

Happened to me with my account when I first started. 24 hours later, could buy.

It also got blocked when I went abroad the other week. Once I emailed in explaining I had gone abroad, it was re-activated within 5 minutes with an email back "try it now". Support seems to have improved a lot in the last few months. I get replies and everything - and usually within a 5-10 minutes! :D

When I first joined as premium, before I had a model account, I was "flagged" for "fraud" and could only go basic. About an hour later, I got an apology, the tokens I'd purchased added to my account, plus 20 free tokens. It seems to be a pretty common problem, for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.