AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MIA Cam Girls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to JaneZEF?
Hopefully she's taking some time away from camming to take care of that mental breakdown she seemed to be having (per her crazy Tweets and whatnot) a month or few ago.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Nikola Tesla
How about Brina? Has anyone seen her lately?

Brin [and the latest BF] popped a kid out late in December, 5 weeks early. Shes still on insta.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Nikola Tesla
Does anyone know what happened to BelleRaquelle or DawnBrooks? Both were extremely sweet and wonderful.

Hopefully she's taking some time away from camming to take care of that mental breakdown she seemed to be having (per her crazy Tweets and whatnot) a month or few ago.
I did not know this. I have few Twitter follows. I hope she get better

Reactions: Vera
Does anyone recall AlyDarling? And if so, does anyone know what might have happened to her? I understand stuff comes up and time of MFC ends, but she disappeared so suddenly. Seemingly not a word to her members, no posts in several years on a once active twitter. I actually emailed MFC support to ask if they knew anything and all they did was take down her profile. After so long you basically fear for the worst.

Speaking of musicians, I want to wish Adeline_ all the best wherever she is. She was a pretty cool Russian girl who played guitar really well. I am guessing she gave up on camming.
163-572-132-615-6025403.jpg

I went on livejasmin one night, and I met a whipsmart, sexy, funny woman who was getting her law degree and camming - we hit it off immediately and had a great time and then I saw her again the next night. She's been online less than a year. I could tell from the first night she was not the happiest camper anymore working as a cam model. She was great, bu with a kind of bitter edge coming out pretty regularly. She really knocked me out :).

The second night she tells me it was her last night ever camming. She said if she had more members like me she would have stayed (nice thing to say, whether true or not). I was like, fuck. Thank you Universe for the teaser, you bastard.

But, I hope she finished her degree and found more happiness in whatever she pursued after.

I miss a few, TheLittleMrs, Cuteviv, MarilynNow (a.k.a. XOMarylinXO), and suburbanbliss.

MarilynNow is a forum member but seems to have left camming back around 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.