AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MIA Cam Girls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2010
So I've noticed that more and more of my favorite cam girls are going MIA. I thought this would be a good place to list them and maybe someone will know what happened to them. If you have some yourself, feel free to do the same.

(No judging on taste, everyone has different "types" that they like)

1. Rebecky : Last login, June 24th
2. Alexisjames : Last login, June 28th
3. Aurora_Bella : Last login, July 19th
4. FuckableNerd : Last login, July 19th

That's all I got for now

SweetSam disappears for months at a time and maybe shows up on the 15th or last day of the month to make a few bucks (instant gratification) but isn't regular model anymore :cry:
RileyRavage
MollyMalone or MollyMonroe (been so long I don't even remember her name) 90lb model with huge boobs...... was in the top 3 for MissMFC then disappeared completely

Mr E said:

Sad to hear that Rebecky isn't on much anymore. Good looking girls who are into metal are a rare breed. :sad10:

One model that comes to mind that isn't on much anymore is KandiKhaos
Between laptop problems, running her own site, working her full time job as an apartment building manager and her new hobby; larping she's not on cam a whole lot anymore. Though she was on cam this past Monday though, so maybe we'll see more of her.

BloodRed87 said:
Mr E said:

Sad to hear that Rebecky isn't on much anymore. Good looking girls who are into metal are a rare breed. :sad10:

One model that comes to mind that isn't on much anymore is KandiKhaos
Between laptop problems, running her own site, working her full time job as an apartment building manager and her new hobby; larping she's not on cam a whole lot anymore. Though she was on cam this past Monday though, so maybe we'll see more of her.

Nikki_Lawless is another hot one that's into metal. Well, 80s metal anyway. I haven't seen her on in a while, but apparently she logged in on the 2nd.

Freq said:
RileyRavage

she's the first model that came to mind when I read the topic, and every once in a while I'll see a message at the top saying that she's logged off, but that's the only time I've seen her name mentioned on there lately
I know there are a few others, but there names completely escape me at the moment.

it is the nature of MFC, for members and models alike, some people get addicted, some get ashamed, when this happens they take a break, when they are gone for a while they decide it IS or IS NOT worth going back, if they chose to leave i wish them well with whatever they chose to do in the future, it is not my place to try to keep up with where anyone is, they have my email if they want to let me know thats great, but if they don't i try to understand, and NOT send messages to them to think i could pressure them to come back.. why would I do that?

The world misses Goldieloxxx in this time of great crisis. Taylorjade hasn't been on in awhile.

lirene said:
The world misses Goldieloxxx in this time of great crisis.

My favorite drunk model!

Attachments

• GoldieLoxxx03.jpg
    GoldieLoxxx03.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 4,411
bawksy said:
lirene said:

My favorite drunk model!

I do miss her.

MissScarlett/PennyMayFair is the one I miss... she's even signed up here but has disappeared in a poof of smoke.

AmberCutie said:
bawksy said:
lirene said:

My favorite drunk model!

I do miss her.

MissScarlett/PennyMayFair is the one I miss... she's even signed up here but has disappeared in a poof of smoke.

I was just thinking I haven't seen her around for ages today hehe.

the two models that i miss are shycutiepie and slyslytherin, haven't seen them since the new year really.
Shame cos it used to be fun.

I miss FarrowNovella.
I only saw her a few times, but she was both fun and charming!

I don't know for sure,
but I think she might have gotten spooked after a guy who recognized her PM'd her real name to her.

Cassidy Nicole said:
Where is Molly Mallone?!?! Gah, she was one of my favorite models on MFC! :(

when Molly started on MFC she said she had experience on other sites, so i dunno if she got a better offer,or whatever i have NO IDEA why she left.

morment said:
Freq said:
RileyRavage

she's the first model that came to mind when I read the topic, and every once in a while I'll see a message at the top saying that she's logged off, but that's the only time I've seen her name mentioned on there lately
I know there are a few others, but there names completely escape me at the moment.

If i had to guess i would say Riley prolly left for the worst reason (well the worst would be death) , she was too open with her information to the wrong people, she got stalkers she got scared and she quit. I would not be surprized to hear she went to rehab.

RufffRider said:
If i had to guess i would say Riley prolly left for the worst reason (well the worst would be death) , she was too open with her information to the wrong people, she got stalkers she got scared and she quit. I would not be surprized to hear she went to rehab.

that wouldn't surprise me either.

i think this is a good time to point out a couple of things about how models communicate with members. In this modern world we have TOO MANY options.. multiple email accounts.. instant messengers..twitter..MFC Mail AND MFC Newsfeed.. you may or may not know MFC has an option for MODEL notification by text to a cell phone, maybe your members don't know either.
What you should do..
1. All models need to have an instant messenger program, #1 reason? when MFC crashes your regulars will be there to tell you.. MFC Crashed and it is not just YOU that cannot log on. make an account with your model name..yahoo allows you to hide offline and show online to each person individually.
2. In my opinion all models should have twitter. twitter is the obvious place for you to announce your schedule daily to let your regulars know when you think you will be online. it is so obviously a good idea that MFC made the Newsfeed option which is basically a ripoff of twitter.
3. When i log in to MFC and see the MFC mail highlighted i always smile.. at the minimum you should send an MFC mail to people that tip you more than XXX number of tokens, i would recommend something personal and simple.
Example : Thx for stopping by my room today RufffRider.
4. tell your members that they can go to "my account" option and select model notifications from the list and receive a text message from MFC to let them know the moment you turn your Cam on. this process is buggy like most of MFC but works 85% of the time.. Note- Notification is NOT sent if you log on and DO NOT turn your WebCam ON

keep your personal IM and your model one seperate and make a email for your model name also.. to use for registering all the other accounts, i recommend a yahoo email since it will be the same as your yahooIM name OR gmail is really good also if you send large files Gmail is better. Hotmail is good also if you prefer Microsoft Messenger for instant messages.
I left out facebook and myspace because these are a personal choice, i worry about the security of these options.
any questions? answer here or feel free to email me :D

Cassidy Nicole said:
Mirra said:
Cassidy Nicole said:
Athenna too, she was freakin so hot and hasn't been on in a really long time!

You don't mean Athena Hollow, do you?

I'm not sure. I think it was just Atheena. She was Greek an had a lower back tattoo. She was freaking sexy and she had a pit.

Two totally different models.

Status
Not open for further replies.