AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MIA Cam Girls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spotted FarrowNovella's name on the models list today showing she logged on the 19th, her profile is closed off though.

morment said:
RufffRider said:
If i had to guess i would say Riley prolly left for the worst reason (well the worst would be death) , she was too open with her information to the wrong people, she got stalkers she got scared and she quit. I would not be surprized to hear she went to rehab.

that wouldn't surprise me either.

I know she said at one tiome that she was moving in with her grand parents in Missouri (she WAS in Florida). I'd feel a tiny bit wierd masturbating on cam in my grandma's spare bedroom.
But yeah, before she left for good, she deleted everything off her profile and would just message in her room with the cam not even on!

Freq said:
I know she said at one tiome that she was moving in with her grand parents in Missouri (she WAS in Florida). I'd feel a tiny bit wierd masturbating on cam in my grandma's spare bedroom.
But yeah, before she left for good, she deleted everything off her profile and would just message in her room with the cam not even on!

she was at her grandparents house in Florida from what I remember.

English guy said:
Faerie is back :D

I still talk to Faerie every day, so she never really left for me. I'm super psyched to see that she logged into MFC again yesterday though. Hoping she'll start making regular appearances on cam again. :D

Kchrpm said:
DolceBella springs to mind for me.

I think you mean BellaDolce, and she just changed her name recently to something else. Can't remember what though. Has a F short for Fuck in it.

LovelyKittie won Miss MFC and quit for a while? or has she been on?

RufffRider said:

She was on the month after that... there were strange rumors about her taking tokens to meet up with people (who knows if they were true, you know how MFC goes) but maybe she decided to make money directly that way. Dunno! :D

I haven't seen Nahtalia on in a few weeks, if not longer, and I think Faerie disappeared again.

I'm still wondering where Rawwrimheather/rileyravage went. She was awesome. :(

Daisy said:
party foul.. read the entire thread :D she has been mentioned several times. Lov ya Daisy

RufffRider said:
Daisy said:
party foul.. read the entire thread :D she has been mentioned several times. Lov ya Daisy

Yea I saw the comments.. and I'm still left wondering. Especially after the she might be dead comment. :(

Daisy said:
Yea I saw the comments.. and I'm still left wondering. Especially after the she might be dead comment. :(

I don't think that's the case, I have her on my friend's list and I've seen her log in but not get on cam a few times in the past few months, not sure when the last time I caught her on like that was.

RufffRider said:

She signed on September 30th.

I miss a lot of the one hit wonders on MFC...Am always amazed by the girls making it to the top of MFC , making $30, $40 or even $50K in a month..and then you do not see them again..... Damn if I were making that kind of money I would do it every month ...but maybe they have better paying jobs outside of MFC :-D

MilaMilanXXX said:
I miss a lot of the one hit wonders on MFC...Am always amazed by the girls making it to the top of MFC , making $30, $40 or even $50K in a month..and then you do not see them again..... Damn if I were making that kind of money I would do it every month ...but maybe they have better paying jobs outside of MFC :-D

I think they don't know how lucky they are, AND they don't know that it won't be there forever.
You must strike while the iron is hot. You DO have a shelf-life.

MilaMilanXXX said:

Both of the girls that I went head to head with for the top spot in May have kinda disappeared... Lolita pops on now and again but it doesn't look like she's going to be a returning top 20 contender unless her fans save up for a long time again... and as we said Kittie hasn't been on much if at all. Makes me wonder why my timing stinks so bad lol. Then again, if 2 top 20 regulars had been up there with me I'm sure it would have been just as hard, but you always wonder.

AmberCutie said:
MilaMilanXXX said:

Both of the girls that I went head to head with for the top spot in May have kinda disappeared... Lolita pops on now and again but it doesn't look like she's going to be a returning top 20 contender unless her fans save up for a long time again... and as we said Kittie hasn't been on much if at all. Makes me wonder why my timing stinks so bad lol. Then again, if 2 top 20 regulars had been up there with me I'm sure it would have been just as hard, but you always wonder.

wait.... all your major competition is disappearing..... Something you'd like to admit Amber? :p

jebbaz said:
AmberCutie said:
MilaMilanXXX said:

wait.... all your major competition is disappearing..... Something you'd like to admit Amber? :p

Who says Amber's responsible for that? Bwahahahahaha! ;) :p

any update about
1tweety

Status
Not open for further replies.