AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MIA Cam Girls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GreatDane said:
totorosc said:
I only caught her on cam once and she hasn't been on since. She last logged on a month ago. She was very personable and had gorgeous eyes. Daniangel
DaniAngel started her classes back up and they have been brutal according to her, so not sure when she will be back online
Dani has been back to mfc, not sure how long but she is back for now.

excuse the resurrection, but taty is back after a looooooooooooooong hiatus. always good for an energetic show, and she is very pretty

I was about to post on here the other day, "What the fuck happened to Taty Jasbon?" She was one of the first girls I saw doing full shows in public. Think what you will about "free" shows, hers were hot as hell (glass coke bottle full of cum? yes, please). I did a google search like 2 days ago and found an inactive twitter and an un-updated MFC profile. And then, miraculously, she's on MFC this afternoon with a little "She's Back" icon on her picture. Effin' rad.

Anyone know what happened to Chloe Lamb? I spent a great deal of time on MFC a year or so ago and spent a lot of time in her room. Took some time off and came back to the site a couple of months ago and no sign of her. Did she just move on or is there some drama to her departure?

foggymirror said:
Anyone know what happened to Chloe Lamb? I spent a great deal of time on MFC a year or so ago and spent a lot of time in her room. Took some time off and came back to the site a couple of months ago and no sign of her. Did she just move on or is there some drama to her departure?
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/ChloeLamb
based on her profile she was on March 1st, not sure which year tho, looks like last year she could still be planning on coming back since the profile is still active, but can't give any more information

GreatDane said:
foggymirror said:
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/ChloeLamb
based on her profile she was on March 1st, not sure which year tho, looks like last year she could still be planning on coming back since the profile is still active, but can't give any more information

...and nothing of value was lost.

Seriously. ChloeLamb is absurdly hot, but her webcam quality was abysmal. It was a waste of time to watch her on MFC when you can easily google her HQ sex vids.

I don't share your opinion, bawksy. I enjoyed her shows and thought her cam quality was fine. She is by no means the hottest MFC girl that ever lived...just wondered what became of her.

foggymirror said:
and thought her cam quality was fine

You must also think Bud Light is a premium beer.

Attachments

• webcamsucks.jpg
    webcamsucks.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 531
foggymirror said:
I don't share your opinion, bawksy. I enjoyed her shows and thought her cam quality was fine. She is by no means the hottest MFC girl that ever lived...just wondered what became of her.
I do agree that her cam quality was major suxxor, even though she WAS hot as fuck. Her videos are much higher quality and I think are a big reason she was so popular for so long. They've been plastered all over the nets for ages.

arkcityjoker20 said:
did anyone know what happened aleah jasmine :think: :icon-ugeek:
I haven't paid any attention to Aleah in quite some time but her profile seems to be gone. Did she finally quit over all the frustrations she experienced with MFC? Or did she just create a new account for herself? I, for one, was always put off by her tweets begging for tips and angry with MFC.

^^ I think she changed her screen name to Jordana something now? Not sure why the name change, mabey a high tipper requested it?

Yeah, it's really weird that she'd change her name to something so different. But, I guess she gets a lot of: 'you look like jordana brewster!' I don't know. I was like, huhhh??? at first. Haha.

foggymirror said:
arkcityjoker20 said:
did anyone know what happened aleah jasmine :think: :icon-ugeek:
I haven't paid any attention to Aleah in quite some time but her profile seems to be gone. Did she finally quit over all the frustrations she experienced with MFC? Or did she just create a new account for herself? I, for one, was always put off by her tweets begging for tips and angry with MFC.

She always seems angry with MFC and not making money... she doesn't seem to be doing too bad IMO. :twocents-02cents:

Yea seriously! She makes a killing whenever Ive seen her on. Her bad days are probably like my good ones :lol: I will say in her defense that once you raise the bar for yourself financially, its really tough to get used to anything less. Even if all your immediate needs are met, you just get "accustomed" to a certain lifestyle. No idea if thats the case but it could be.

Another cam girl I watched at the beginning of this year quite a bit was Meow_Baby. Her profile is still there though she hasn't been online since February 24th. I know it's a long shot but there are so many viewers of this forum that I'll float the question: does anyone know what happened to her? She was a cute girl-next-door camgirl who liked to flash from her job as a receptionist. I'm guessing that she either tired of camming or someone in her private life who didn't know what she was doing found out. She and I would trade emails offline (not through MFC) and those now go unanswered. Just curious.

bawksy said:
CherryRita said:
but the girl that was on there with her MsMonroe is suposed to come back after bootcamp lol

That was your cousin, right? She was definitely the more hilarious of the duo.

HAHA nope my lil sister lol
It was funny when we were both on and people would flip out.
your not sisters or thats so hott, do you do shows together? haha NO sick fucks lol
I do remember you, bawksy, coming in my room in like my first week ... if only I knew then what I know now :/

arkcityjoker20 said:
what happened to vivika vixen
She was on about a week ago I think... are camgirls not allowed to take a week off? :)

I miss Exec-Class (becca).
She was funny.

bawksy said:
foggymirror said:
and thought her cam quality was fine

You must also think Bud Light is a premium beer.

lol Bawksy, I have to agree with Foggymirror, I got several pvt's with Chloe and was in her room a lot, her cam was not terrible at all. You happen to have picked one or possibly a few occasions where her lighting wasn't the best but generally her lighting was good and her cam was always clear.
It would appear that Chloe decided to quit camming due to personal reasons which is a shame. She is gorgeous and had such a great personality , she could have made a ton on mfc, I wish her all the best in whatever she does and hope things work out for her.

AmberCutie said:
arkcityjoker20 said:
what happened to vivika vixen
She was on about a week ago I think... are camgirls not allowed to take a week off? :)

she completely disappeared twitt and everything hate to think the worst but any info lil worried even if the info is she is fine :pray: :think:

Time to scratch Heidi Voltage off the list from M.I.A list, she is online as we speak and acting like she hasn't missed a beat.

i've wondered this for a while, and the other night someone came into my room asking if i'd heard anything about her- what happened to missheather? she used to come into my room and chat a bit when i was first starting, but i don't even think she has a profile on mfc anymore.

caireen said:
i've wondered this for a while, and the other night someone came into my room asking if i'd heard anything about her- what happened to missheather? she used to come into my room and chat a bit when i was first starting, but i don't even think she has a profile on mfc anymore.

MissHeatherJoy? She quit about a year or so ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.