AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MIA Cam Girls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cassidy Nicole said:
caireen said:
i've wondered this for a while, and the other night someone came into my room asking if i'd heard anything about her- what happened to missheather? she used to come into my room and chat a bit when i was first starting, but i don't even think she has a profile on mfc anymore.

MissHeatherJoy? She quit about a year or so ago.

did she go by missheatherjoy? i don't know.. she's the one who made the original post about camscore on this forum i just realized-- everyone said she looked like snooki when she was online.

caireen said:
Cassidy Nicole said:
caireen said:
i've wondered this for a while, and the other night someone came into my room asking if i'd heard anything about her- what happened to missheather? she used to come into my room and chat a bit when i was first starting, but i don't even think she has a profile on mfc anymore.

MissHeatherJoy? She quit about a year or so ago.

Snookie? Really? I dont see it.. haha. Heather is a total sweetie though, I loves her :h:

did she go by missheatherjoy? i don't know.. she's the one who made the original post about camscore on this forum i just realized-- everyone said she looked like snooki when she was online.

vivikavixen vivika vixen is back, her new model name is MissyV420 on myfreecams

myfreecams said:
vivikavixen vivika vixen is back, her new model name is MissyV420 on myfreecams
Hello there, and thanks for the update. I'd like to ask what you'd like me to change your username on the forums to, since it's doubtful you're affiliated with the actual site you're named after.

harry said:
hugoblah99 said:
What ever happened to Princessleia/Keysersozee?
Moved on to ustream briefly and was using twitter until last week, but accounts now deleted. She happened to be the first model I saw on mfc, cooking half-naked; she was always very engaging.

She had a website clubleia.com. I checked it out today and it has been changed to clubcinna.com. still her. when I click on the "webcam" link it takes me to MFC. But no where on the site can i find the profile link or anything.

JoleneJolene said:
harry said:
hugoblah99 said:
What ever happened to Princessleia/Keysersozee?
Moved on to ustream briefly and was using twitter until last week, but accounts now deleted. She happened to be the first model I saw on mfc, cooking half-naked; she was always very engaging.

She had a website clubleia.com. I checked it out today and it has been changed to clubcinna.com. still her. when I click on the "webcam" link it takes me to MFC. But no where on the site can i find the profile link or anything.
She is finished with MFC. Please discontinue the conversation about her and move along. ;)

AmberCutie said:
She is finished with MFC. Please discontinue the conversation about her and move along. ;)

I can hear the black helicopters...I think a clean-up crew is coming to bag-up and remove everything and everyone affiliated with this conversation :violent3:

Reactions: JimsX
FunsizeNerd, I just got to know her when she was on, and just looked at her profile.

I would like to think that she made an acct here too, but can be mistaken.
Last Login: Wed Jun, 1st 12:29 AM

I was just wondering if there was a thread like this, and not it gets a new post so I notice it. :-D

Does anybody know what happened to SunshineBelle? She hasn't been on since late April, and I think she was having some health issues around then. I'm sort of worried that she left because it was something serious, but I'm hoping everything's OK and she just decided to move on. She was super sweet and always a lot of fun to hang out with.

Amani1980 was a hot Aussie who used to always cam from the floor of her bathroom. I see her account is still active, but I haven't seen her online in months. :(

The one i miss the most is TiaFaye19

KayleeDaze a crazy lovely girl who i also miss

FreeHugsMk2 too, we just used to get along so well.

and ofc Dita_Red

:icon-cry:

Spicoli said:
Kittycatpurr said:
I want to know where Dita_Red has gone. She hasn't logged on since december. We had been talking about hooking up to do some shows together at one point but she has vanished.... :cry:
I KNOW! Miss Dita_Red A LOT!!!! :cry:
Not sure, but I suspect she has moved on to a "real life" job and isn't camming any more. I did get a couple of emails from her since then, but not recently. Dita sure was something else. I do get quizzed about her whenever I run into another of her regulars in another room. One even quit MFC because she is gone. She is missed. :crying-yellow:

Yeah, FunsizeNerd was cool and fun to watch. She has a twitter page as well as a blog type page that she used to update, but I think she stopped. It's weird, she was coming on several times a week, and then she fell and had to get stitches in her knee I think... and on her blog she said she'd be back soon, but that was in like May/June....have not seen her since :(

Also, there is a team called Krssy_n_Crmn, and they were on pretty much each and every night until about a month ago, but they've gone MIA.

nerdguy said:
FunsizeNerd, I just got to know her when she was on, and just looked at her profile.

I would like to think that she made an acct here too, but can be mistaken.
Last Login: Wed Jun, 1st 12:29 AM

Anyone know what happened to YourChinaDoll from MFC? She hasn't been on in about 6+ months and she used to have a pretty big following and was really cool. She used to share a "studio" with another cam girl who disappeared a couple months after.... her name was Dolly something I think.

Did they quit or go elsewhere?

Amani1980 is still around. I have her on my list and she pops in every so often. Im still sending her links of rogue vids I find and get replies from her. i think shes working other sites now as primaries .....

Reactions: ComicOzzie
Any one know what happened to Audrey? I think she changed her name. She was is super cute!

Sdog1982 said:
Any one know what happened to Audrey? I think she changed her name. She was is super cute!
which one? there has been a couple of them at MFC

154e834845e55dd.jpg

is currently living in Germany with her daughter finishing her university. Not sure about the other ones tho.

This is the Audrey I was talking about. Sorry I can't find a better picture.

Attachments

• audrey.jpg
    audrey.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 294
gutterboy said:
Anyone know what happened to YourChinaDoll from MFC? She hasn't been on in about 6+ months and she used to have a pretty big following and was really cool. She used to share a "studio" with another cam girl who disappeared a couple months after.... her name was Dolly something I think.

Nobody can help here? :(

gutterboy said:
gutterboy said:

I haven't talked to Vannah for a few months, not sure what happened to her.

GreatDane said:
gutterboy said:
gutterboy said:

I haven't talked to Vannah for a few months, not sure what happened to her.

No worries, thanks anyway man! :)

she never really caught on for some reason that always escaped me... but i miss Xoxoarianna... a total texas sex kitten with a phenomenal personality ... i know she left mfc around this time last year cause she wasn't making enough money and wound up working a diff site that's expensive as hell so i didn't join it... but we chat via yahoo every great once in a while and she seems to love the new site and is kicking ass on it

Status
Not open for further replies.