AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mila's response on CamScores, Money laundering, MilaMilan

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mila's response on CamScores, Money laundering, MilaMil

MilaMilan said:
I would not expect anything less from An's team, certainly not from Tyler (with whom I have a past, him having been in my room for a long time doing what he did in An's room last year....lol...)

I don't even know how to interpret that line. Nor do i know what the point of this thread was, it's just a lot of meaningless word, not really saying anything, not responding to anything..

All i get from this post is that she's pregnant, and that she's still not willing to show any proof of her allegations.

Oh and that book has been in the writing for the last decade, one would think it should be finished by now...

TylerDurden said:
I don't even know how to interpret that line. Nor do i know what the point of this thread was, it's just a lot of meaningless word, not really saying anything, not responding to anything..

All i get from this post is that she's pregnant, and that she's still not willing to show any proof of her allegations.

Oh and that book has been in the writing for the last decade, one would think it should be finished by now...

Tyler, I believe the point of the post was a desperate attempt to stay relevant, just like the one before it that started all this. Kind of sad that she felt the need to throw mud at other peoples names to do it.

Mila, put your proof up. On MFC, my username is MayWaiter, I am a regular member/tipper in BustyAn's room, I can put my proof against yours (my credit card statements :lol: ) I don't tip An in a attempt to launder money in a way that makes no sense at all when you think about it in a even slightly logical way.

I tip with my very much legitimately earned money because I enjoy spending time in her room, chatting with her, and other regular members in the room. I just appreciate what she does.

Being kind of certain as I am that your not being truthful when it comes to BustyAn, I have to assume you are not being truthful with regards to the other model accounts you mentioned.

Find another direction for your book, better yet, apply your time to something productive and stop this pretty ridiculous attack on others.

MaybeMay said:
Find another direction for your book, better yet, apply your time to something productive and stop this pretty ridiculous attack on others.

I'm going to suggest fiction! You seem to have a talent for it!

Reactions: MilaMilan

I think the best online cam modeling advice book is AmberCutie Forums IMHO.

I wish someone would write a book about all this.

:cool:

TylerDurden said:
MilaMilan said:
I would not expect anything less from An's team, certainly not from Tyler (with whom I have a past, him having been in my room for a long time doing what he did in An's room last year....lol...)

Tyler, I for one have seen what you do in An's room on a regular basis, acting all Swedish and everything. How dare you, sir! :snooty:

Reactions: MilaMilan

Tyler as I said (and you also know ) that book has been ready for months , has been (re)edited 4 times ...
I will not go into the issues anymore as it will bring 0.0 ...

You as a former room announcer/protector of mine (remember that year Tyler? I do) should know me better than that......

My pregnancy got in the way of promotion so on request of the publisher it has been moved from October 2012 to a later release date ...c'est ca...
Ridiculing it will not make it go away (Three lawyers checked my proof for possible lawsuits, they are satisfied with it ..so am I) .... trolling me wil create the opposite of your intentions.... Whatever you have to say to me it will not make me react anymore to the content of the nicely crafted response of An or the issues that I touched ...These issues are taken care of in another way and in another place at the request of many including Amber ...
So you can keep your panties on and I will use the forum for what it is now: a nice place to let people know things about cam stuff.

So for my part that is it .......Amber can lock this topic when she wants or leave it open but this was my last post in it .....

I have to take care of more pressing issues and ones with much more importance...like to deliver my babies ........

Reactions: Airwolfe

Hmmm wonder why this thread has all these bruises on it from the 10 foot poles that touched it?

opens thread: Fuse ignites... BOOM! BOOM! BAMMMMMO! "cough, gag, sputter, sputter, GACK!"

Whoosh...took that one right in the old pie hole, won't be able to taste anything for a week!

WELL anyways...grats on the twins and Bonne Ventura

BustyAn said:
Um, yea... whatever! :icon-rolleyes:

Getting an eyeroll from An has always been one of my proudest achievements. :dance:

Reactions: MaybeMay

I like bacon.

No conspiracy theory there.

Just try and disprove it.

I stand by every word.

Carry on.

MaybeMay said:
So this all started with the claim of some models being involved in money laundering via MFC.

I'm no criminal mastermind or anything, but the process of money laundering is creating a legitimate look for the source of money gained illegally in cash.

From what I've seen in mafia movies, dry cleaners, restaurants and other cash based business are the preferred place to do this, the seemingly obvious reason for this is customers pay in cash so you can write in your books you cleaned 1000 dresses or served 1000 dishes that you in fact didn't, allowing you to show that is where the money came from.

MFC by contrast sells tokens via credit card or bank transfer, meaning there is already a paper trail on that money that would need to be explained. Pretty sure that makes the claim of money laundering via MFC not just improbable, but in fact impossible.

The only way to make the theory work is to say MFC themselves are involved in this conspiracy? Personally, I like my MFC account far too much to say that, Mila, if you want to, feel free :lol:

If there is someone that sees a flaw in this logic on here, please feel free to correct me, if not....... Mila, I hope you didn't spend too much time on this book, if you did, and still want to go ahead and publish it, might be an idea to make sure you get it put in the fiction section in the book stores :)

Ok, party A gets the money illegally. Then passes it to Party B. Party B then uses bank transfer to send money to an account on MFC. Party B then immediately spends these tokens on Model A. Model A receives the now legal money from MFC and may return it to Party A or anyone else. Obviously, if they knew the money was taken illegal by Party A, then it wouldn't matter what he did with it, he's already caught. But this was provides a legal excuse (at a slight loss due to the MFC cut) for him to make the money. It's been cleaned of it's stolen nature. Hence "laundering".
It's also done with lotto tickets (which again provides about a 50% return).
Keep in mind too, that between Party A and Party B there could be any type of intermediary. Such as a country that isn't too picky on where you got your money. Or even a dummy business like you mentioned. But if the business keeps that money (instead of being a pass through) they have a lot more issues to worry about. Interesting this dummy business method was described briefly on the Colbert Report a little while back.
The advantage of using a dummy instead of an actual business of overhead and complications. Mostly if you're doing a lot of small transactions in a local area, an actual business would be better to run money through. If you're on a larger scale with few large transactions, this model works better, especially since MFC would pass the money into the country of it's final destination without any worry.

It's a pretty logical and handy method of doing things. I've never done it, but I grew up watching Mafia movies, reading up on financial security reports (was even invited to a conference by a bank when I was in high school), and generally being about in financial institutions.

And I think this is Keithy Guide #2: Organized Crime!

RogueWarrior said:
I like bacon.

No conspiracy theory there.

Just try and disprove it.

I stand by every word.

Carry on.
stop hoarding all of your bacon. you're starting to really piss me off.
bacon teeps bb, or gtfo. :evil:

Reactions: Nordling

Keithy said:
Ok, party A gets the money illegally. Then passes it to Party B. Party B then uses bank transfer to send money to an account on MFC. Party B then immediately spends these tokens on Model A. Model A receives the now legal money from MFC and may return it to Party A or anyone else. Obviously, if they knew the money was taken illegal by Party A, then it wouldn't matter what he did with it, he's already caught. But this was provides a legal excuse (at a slight loss due to the MFC cut) for him to make the money. It's been cleaned of it's stolen nature. Hence "laundering".

It still has a major lead which is where party B got the money from. If they're living in a country where having random wads of cash deposited into a bank account to be immediately spent on mfc, then there'd surely be no issue party A just sticking the money in their account with none of the faff.

So, how much does Part A pay Party B for this risk? How much does the model keep of her tokens? mfc has kept 40% of it already. You end up with fuck all left. Much easier to run a business where you don't measure everything and just put money in the tills/claim you've sold x amount, when actually you'd sold much less.

But Keithy, in that scenario, Party B is screwed, and the original owner of the money hasn't got a clear trail of the money anyway? and if they don't, nobody does.... This theory just doesn't work at all. (plus in that scenario, Party B, the person tipping has huge problems....... as one of BustyAn's regulars..... I'm one of the Party B's :eek: crap, I must be in trouble :lol: ).

You know what makes more sense as a plausible money laundering method? start up a bunch of businesses, some cash based, some not move assets between all of your own holdings to make the income capital look awesome, and then seek out people to invest..... once you have full share subscription complete, shut them all down and walk off with the money. I mean, imagine if you where a MFC model, writer, tattoo artist, photographer, designer, DJ, painter, private stockbroker, film maker, CEO, real estate investor, marketing exec, and a few more....... for example? lots of places to move money around then right (Mila)?

Seriously, I don't know why Mila choose this crazy topic for a book...... write you own biography Mila, you are either more prolific in the business world than Richard Branson...... or your delusional :think:

MilaMilan said:
Tyler as I said (and you also know ) that book has been ready for months , has been (re)edited 4 times ...
I will not go into the issues anymore as it will bring 0.0 ...

You as a former room announcer/protector of mine (remember that year Tyler? I do) should know me better than that......

My pregnancy got in the way of promotion so on request of the publisher it has been moved from October 2012 to a later release date ...c'est ca...
Ridiculing it will not make it go away (Three lawyers checked my proof for possible lawsuits, they are satisfied with it ..so am I) .... trolling me wil create the opposite of your intentions.... Whatever you have to say to me it will not make me react anymore to the content of the nicely crafted response of An or the issues that I touched ...These issues are taken care of in another way and in another place at the request of many including Amber ...
So you can keep your panties on and I will use the forum for what it is now: a nice place to let people know things about cam stuff.

So for my part that is it .......Amber can lock this topic when she wants or leave it open but this was my last post in it .....

I have to take care of more pressing issues and ones with much more importance...like to deliver my babies ........

I should know better then what? I remember you talking about some cam bible back then, and according to you it was also ready, but as far as i can tell it still hasn't been released to naturally im questioning the exitence of this book also, especially since it doesn't make any sense at all. Why pay 40% to launder your money? Casions, dry-cleaners, resturants, bars or any other cash based business is much better to do this.

And you keep saying your 3 lawyers are satisfied with the proof, except you can't have any proof unless you have the guys that tips transaction history, cc-statements and financial records.

Face it Mila Milan you have screwed up, you just need to admit it openly. An is by far one of the nicest ladies on MFC and you have disrespected her by implying she is a crook. An's response may have being well written (finely crafted) but it was from the heart something you may want to consider trying yourself. The truth here is that sometimes lies are spoken before the mind knows the truth. It is not what you do but what is done after the fact the redeems the soul. An and her guys worked hard to get her to the top. I know this because I watched them very close back in June when my lady AdySweet was going for the top as well. Since then i have become friends with An. She also befriended Ady and supported her rise to the top in November. Is Ady another out of nowhere model to get a high camscore 40K Just because you can not see what goes on in another girls room does not give you the right to guess and post whatever you think is right. So just admit you have made the mistake and move on. It is the honorable thing to do.

And that's all I got to say about that.

BTW An still has the sexiest chair on MFC...am I right guys..eh.

So where did MilaMilan get a army of accountants and lawyers and consultants as well as access to international banking records,ip records, info from ISPs, as well as paying people to go to various Eastern Europe nations to investigate it further, and perform surveillance on studios and webcam models? This would take millions of dollars to achieve, and anyone that believes her claims is a moron.

Considering she purchased over 30,000 of her followers on twitter, she really should not be making up rumors about other models just for her jealousy and financial benefit. This is really disgusting of her... She speaks so highly of herself. Talking about being top model centuries ago and brags about her self purchased robot followers. She obviously takes her self image really seriously considering how wonderful she thinks she is. All the women on MFC whose made their money rightfully, should not be talked down by MilaMilan, who has to purchase her followers to prove she's better. I can post images of some of her "followers" if you'd like. It's pretty hilarious.

I guess she fell off the lime light. Could no longer be #1, got envious of all the other girls who were up their rightfully and began writing stories about them. I did see her twitter flooded with rude remarks regarding non-nude models. What's her problem? She does not have to be non-nude herself. It's another women's decision to do what she pleases just as it's hers to decide to be nude.

This similar situation happens to all top models, and celebrities even. Envy takes over someone and rumors and stories begins to be made up about these girls. :woops:

I guess she's a prime example that karma really does exist. She's just stepped on too many girl's feet. I wish her luck. But her book? No thank you.

zippypinhead said:
What the fuck is it about Mila Milan that attracts so many necro-posting one-shotters? Can we just lock this thread to keep them away?
Yes please...
Nothing new can be said.

uMkXLuE.jpg

zippypinhead said:
What the fuck is it about Mila Milan that attracts so many necro-posting one-shotters? Can we just lock this thread to keep them away?

Some people just appreciate the anonymity of the internet so they don't associate their real accounts with voicing themselves to a female like Mila, who would target them and write about them in her "book". Mila has targeted many girls on the top list, so I think it's fair to be cautious to someone to acts like the Perez Hilton of cam sites. And if Mila Milan attracts many like me, I'm sure there's a reason for that.

SmileyFace said:
zippypinhead said:

Some people just appreciate the anonymity of the internet so they don't associate their real accounts with voicing themselves to a female like Mila, who would target them and write about them in her "book". Mila has targeted many girls on the top list, so I think it's fair to be cautious to someone to acts like the Perez Hilton of cam sites. And if Mila Milan attracts many like me, I'm sure there's a reason for that.

This thread has been dead for MONTHS. Just stop. That was his point.

Status
Not open for further replies.