AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mila's response on CamScores, Money laundering, MilaMilan

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that was an interesting read I had with the locked :
My response. CamScores, Money laundering, MilaMilan & Co. the topic put up by BustyAn & associates....
4 months after it transpired.

I can do a full reply now in which I explain exactly what I said and go through An's reply piece by piece...but I just don't have the Oompf for it ...
Being pregnant with twins 33 weeks (for those who didn't know) does not help my mood and starting another long thread on Ambers Forum where I am only sporadically will not bring any change in people's opinions or the way they think as a lot have vested interests when it comes to this topic.

The reply from An was very well written, very precise and almost academically .... and her opinion and truth... with the posting support from the right accounts ... planned and executed in a very professional way ... I would not expect anything less from An's team, certainly not from Tyler (with whom I have a past, him having been in my room for a long time doing what he did in An's room last year....lol...)
I think ( just saying) that she is a very good looking model and as far as I have seen and heard, she seems very friendly, I have zero problems with her personally.

Still I stand by what I wrote and just because that of my pregnancy all has been delayed does not mean that I have no opinion anymore. Just closing your eyes for the obvious and repeating the opposite over and over again will not make it more true or make the problem disappear......

I have been on MFC for 3.5 years, almost 2 years of that in the top 20. I have seen it change in many good ways , with excellent marketing and ideas and I always applauded Leo and his team for that ... They made MFC into a very modern and creative site ...with lots of ways to express yourself as a model.. and with models in each and every niche ... and space for your own marketing and actions ..all great stuff

I also have seen changes that I didn't like ..some remained , some disappeared ... Please show me one model that likes all that is going on on MFC or any other site they work on ...All has its Cons and Pros ..... I have never bashed MFC as it is in my opinion still the best cam site to work on. I discussed tendencies in the adult industry in general.

So when you were expecting an angry Mila, shooting with sharp I have to disappoint you ... For the people that kept an open mind and asked themselves 'Mila would not be saying that when she had no proof and facts...would she? ' I can reassure you .... I wouldn't !

I will let you know when my babies are born .... and to show that I really have no problems with models from Eastern Europe ; one of my daughters will be called MiuMiu ..... lol ......

Re: Mila's response on CamScores, Money laundering, MilaMil

Airwolfe said:
For fuck's sake let it go already.

You have about to have two babies. You have more important things to be worrying about now than cam whore drama.

Well this shouldn't exacerbate things... :?

:twocents-02cents:
I think it's less drama and more silly conspiracy theories.

Reactions: MaybeMay

There may be some societies where pregnant women are suddenly considered to be less than human, and who are no longer fit to form opinions and make assertions. This society isn't one of those.

Pregnancy is NOT like a very long PMS.

The_Brown_Fox said:
Airwolfe said:
cam whore drama

:roll:

Said by MilaMilan " When my opinions offend you, Just remember ..I am just an ignorant, uneducated and dumb cam whore .. "

Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know I wasn't allowed to use the same terminology that she uses.

I can't begin to think of a better way to describe it than cam whore drama. It is what it is.

Reactions: Jessi J

Airwolfe said:
Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know I wasn't allowed to use the same terminology that she uses.

I can't begin to think of a better way to describe it than cam whore drama. It is what it is.

Just because she refers to herself as 'whore' in her signature doesn't make it okay for some random dude on the internet to call her the same thing. And we've discussed this subject on here before.....

The_Brown_Fox said:
Airwolfe said:

Just because she refers to herself as 'whore' in her signature doesn't make it okay for some random dude on the internet to call her the same thing. And we've discussed this subject on here before.....

I don't think it was meant in a derogatory way. Just a terminology issue and that's kind of all this amounts to, camwhore drama/conspiracy theories.

AllisonWilder said:
I don't think it was meant in a derogatory way. Just a terminology issue and that's kind of all this amounts to, camwhore drama/conspiracy theories.

I agreed with the first part of his post (that revisiting this topic is ridiculous), but still, he has no business calling anyone a 'camwhore' unless that particular model LIKES it when guys call her that.

AllisonWilder said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
Airwolfe said:

I don't even understand this. "Terminology issue?" What does that even mean? In my book, calling a woman a whore while saying, in effect, she has no right to speak because she's pregnant (you know...pregnant women are fragile and stupid, right?) is derogatory! WTF?

If someone were to dispute what someone is saying, fine, that's what discussion is all about, but to first deny them their right to speak for an unrelated condition while using an ad hominem attack is derogatory at best.

Reactions: LindseyDoll

Congrats on the babies! :clap:
Seems like the only logical response to any of this.

JickyJuly said:
Seems like the only logical response to any of this.

word

JickyJuly said:

Yeah, ^that^!

Congratulations, soon-to-be mommy, and please take it easy and take care of yourself! :thumbleft:

Reactions: Nordling

The_Brown_Fox said:
AllisonWilder said:

I agreed with the first part of his post (that revisiting this topic is ridiculous), but still, he has no business calling anyone a 'camwhore' unless that particular model LIKES it when guys call her that.

His original post was:
Airwolfe said:
You have more important things to be worrying about now than cam whore drama.

In that post, which is the only one I was replying about, nothing after, he didn't call her a camwhore, just said that she didn't need to worry about camwhore drama.

I understand that there are girls that don't like the word, maybe I'm immune to it since I work on a site called 'camwhores', I just don't see his original post meant in a derogatory way.

AllisonWilder said:
His original post was:
Airwolfe said:
You have more important things to be worrying about now than cam whore drama.

In that post, which is the only one I was replying about, nothing after, he didn't call her a camwhore, just said that she didn't need to worry about camwhore drama.

'Camwhore drama' would be referring to HER drama, since she's the one who keeps starting threads and Twitter posts about conspiracies and whatnot.

And all this going back and forth about his usage of the term 'camwhore' is starting to make my head spin, so how about we just drop it? It's just silly. As long as y'all don't come in my room casually throwing that word around, we're good. :) Okay, time for me to get on cam.....

I find it difficult to take seriously someone who refers to themselves in the 3rd person..

And that is SweetieBatmans only thoughts on this issue :mrgreen:

Some people just love drama plus attention no matter what kind good or bad it's still advertising and entertainment .Thanks for letting me know some gossip :)

Like I said in the post I made earlier and which already got so many replies , I will not start another discussion here on issues some of you like to call 'conspiracy theories' which as far as I know means it's a theory ...a 'possible ' solution/fact/event or whatever you want to call it, just semantics ........ When you have the amounts of info and proof I have you don't speak about a theory anymore .... but you may all have your opinion ...

Airwolf I take no offense to the word CamWhore, the sarcastic mention it is supposed to be in my footer obviously past you by. No offense taken by me and I have been called much worse than that.

I will leave it at that .... I love to get and hear opinions of models and premiums that have an educated opinion and can look further than their own short term monetary gain and or interests and will always have an open ear. Sometimes its better just to say nothing and let events take their turn..... and that is exactly what I am going to do .... babies first ...and the the rest ..

I will not be reacting anymore to posts about cam rates and 'related issues' .... if you have a genuine other question mail me here.... I hope you all have a great cam year with high cam rates and many huge tips ....

Ohhhhh myyyy god. You could have avoided any drama and left it alone. It took you this long to realize the other thread had been locked. Instead of just dropping it, you decided to make a lengthy reply and then turn around and say you're not going to talk about it.

Then don't waste space on the forums and just drop it. You could have even nicely sent An (I think It was?) a pm and told her what you said here. Bah.

MilaMilan said:
When you have the amounts of info and proof I have you don't speak about a theory anymore .... but you may all have your opinion ...

We don't have this. You say you do. All we have is you saying "I HAVE THIS STUFF" and "ITS ALL GONNA BE IN A BOOK YOU MUST BUY"

this doesn't help us make it any more than a 'theory'. It does not make it fact. You don't need to respond to this, just read and hopefully understand that all we see is you saying something. We don't see the facts in front of us.

You've generated a lot of hype about your book. When/if it comes out, I'm sure I will google it and find out about it before I buy it. I'm not buying your hype.

Despite my opinion on this, and your attacks on others - I really am wishing you a happy, healthy pregnancy and beautiful happy healthy children Mila.

Bocefish said:
Been waiting for Mila's promised camscore article for almost a year now. Did I miss it? A link would be most helpful. :thumbleft:

Article? I heard that was a book. I'm looking for news about it too.

The side of me that loves to instigate really wants to find out what exactly this thread is about and disagree with someone, anyone, in an insulting manner which will stir up more drama.

The lazy side of me just wants to finish this bowl of Raisin Bran Crunch.

So this all started with the claim of some models being involved in money laundering via MFC.

I'm no criminal mastermind or anything, but the process of money laundering is creating a legitimate look for the source of money gained illegally in cash.

From what I've seen in mafia movies, dry cleaners, restaurants and other cash based business are the preferred place to do this, the seemingly obvious reason for this is customers pay in cash so you can write in your books you cleaned 1000 dresses or served 1000 dishes that you in fact didn't, allowing you to show that is where the money came from.

MFC by contrast sells tokens via credit card or bank transfer, meaning there is already a paper trail on that money that would need to be explained. Pretty sure that makes the claim of money laundering via MFC not just improbable, but in fact impossible.

The only way to make the theory work is to say MFC themselves are involved in this conspiracy? Personally, I like my MFC account far too much to say that, Mila, if you want to, feel free :lol:

If there is someone that sees a flaw in this logic on here, please feel free to correct me, if not....... Mila, I hope you didn't spend too much time on this book, if you did, and still want to go ahead and publish it, might be an idea to make sure you get it put in the fiction section in the book stores :)

MilaMilan said:
I would not expect anything less from An's team, certainly not from Tyler (with whom I have a past, him having been in my room for a long time doing what he did in An's room last year....lol...)

You mean hanging out and chatting?

Write a book on that too, it will be riveting....... the true life tale of a MFC member doing pretty much exactly what they are supposed to do on MFC :icon-lol:

Reactions: TylerDurden

MaybeMay said:
Mila, I hope you didn't spend too much time on this book, if you did, and still want to go ahead and publish it, might be an idea to make sure you get it put in the fiction section in the book stores :)
She's been writing this book for about 10 years now and it has already gone about 100 years in terms of evolution of plot; as well as at least four release dates that nothing but excuses were released on. :cool: I'm not entirely sure there even is a book, more of a never-ending mythical carrot to garner attention and reputation for being a "guerilla cam girl" not just an ordinary, mundane sex worker like the rest of us. If the book does actually surface I have a feeling it will be a tell all confession of how she gave it all up for mission work on a leper colony, or that it was all a dream, or something... :handgestures-salute:

TheFluffsta said:
She's been writing this book for about 10 years now and it has already gone about 100 years in terms of evolution of plot; as well as at least four release dates that nothing but excuses were released on. :cool: I'm not entirely sure there even is a book, more of a never-ending mythical carrot to garner attention and reputation for being a "guerilla cam girl" not just an ordinary, mundane sex worker like the rest of us. If the book does actually surface I have a feeling it will be a tell all confession of how she gave it all up for mission work on a leper colony, or that it was all a dream, or something... :handgestures-salute:

10 years? Wow, Tolstoy only took around 6 years to write War and Peace I believe...... Mila's book must be the next great piece of classical fictional literature in the making :icon-lol:

Reactions: TylerDurden
Status
Not open for further replies.