AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Massage hula hoop hoop with weights

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2021
Hi guys, I bought a massage hula hoop hoop with weights. I have one question, can I use it in front of the camera? I think that yes. But I want to ask here if anyone has a different opinion. I mean copyright. It's probably a stupid question. But I prefer to hear other opinions. I've seen many models use it in front of the camera.

Hi guys, I bought a massage hula hoop hoop with weights. I have one question, can I use it in front of the camera? I think that yes. But I want to ask here if anyone has a different opinion. I mean copyright. It's probably a stupid question. But I prefer to hear other opinions. I've seen many models use it in front of the camera.
How would that be a copyright issue?

I had one (*spoiler alert: it's awful) but never had an issue on cam. I bought a $5 hoop from Target and use that on cam.

*I had bruises for days after just one use of the weighted hoop

Weighted hoops beat my torso up bad. They were a great idea theoretically, but they beat the shit out of you and leave you all bruised up. Idk if you persevere past that what happens because I never did. I regret buying 2 weighted hoops. Regular ones are so much more fun!

I made a few clips and no issues. The only issue would be if you want to post a video on streamate and there is a brand name on the Hula hoop. However, that is OK to have brand names on live streams on streamate. If there is a brand name and you try to get a video approved, it might get rejected. They are hit and miss with the rejections though, for stuff like that. But the reason they always give is copyright infringement. Doesn’t make a ton of sense but they are very strict on a lot of stuff over there. Of all of the sites that I post videos streaming, SM is the only one that rejects things, at times, because of brand names. I got a video rejected because I was sipping on a diet Pepsi. They also tried to reject a Keds fetish video because they thought they could see the Keds tag on the sneakers. I ended up getting that through though. You can also have your videos rejected if you’re wearing designer underwear, and the brand-name or logo is showing. That does not happen on the live streams on stream, though it’s only on the videos. So it’s only a worry for stream mate. I don’t know if some of the other live stream sites do that for their video parts. Because I only stream live on streamate, MFC and I’m about to start strip chat, but I haven’t started yet.

(sorry for grammar and spelling errors. Talk to text doesn’t pick up my accent the best.)

Last edited:
Reactions: prizenka
Status
Not open for further replies.