AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is communicating with WhatsApp safe?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
You're absolutely right, KingMarti. Most of the time I'm pretty sure I'm talking to my model.
I sometimes send her messages when she is broadcasting and I see that she receives and answers the messages.

But there have also been conversations in which I noticed that the conversation style changed significantly, so that I assumed that a different person had answered my message😏.
Some of the things you've mentioned here should make you think twice, not necessarily about communicating, but about what you share in that conversation. If you think you're speaking to someone other than her then just be careful I guess.

Doesn't guarantee anything, some studios have dedicated phones that they let the model use while shes there and then when shes done it goes right back into the hands of the monitor.
I have observed that some of the phones used by models have a QR code sticker and a number label on the back. I assume these are phones that belong to the studio and are given to the models before their shift.

I have observed that some of the phones used by models have a QR code sticker and a number label on the back. I assume these are phones that belong to the studio and are given to the models before their shift.
Most of the responses to your original post were probably based on the premise that you were communicating with her directly on her personal Whatsapp. If she's using what is essentially a work phone, and you are also convinced that someone is replying from time to time who is not her, then that is not the same thing. It doesn't mean that she is dishonest but it might mean that you are communicating with a third person (or multiple people) who is not her. That should definitely change your approach to privacy.

Reactions: Agi