AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Miley Cyrus VMA performance sparks moral outrage

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JerryBoBerry said:
Rose said:
This version ain't too bad.
You. Go to the penalty box for 5 minutes for making me look at that. :lol:
I thought it was funny. The tidy whiteys made me and BJ laugh..... :shifty:

Pretty good version really.

Thus proving my thoughts from earlier. She definitely does not need to be autotuned in her songs.

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
The Roots can do no wrong. I fucking love The Roots. NBC seriously need to release a compilation of the best Roots and ______ performances from LNWJF.

The Roots, Springsteen, Tom Morello, The Asbury Jukes and The E Street Band doing "E Street Shuffle" was pretty much the best thing ever...

When my friend sent me a link to Miley's performance at the 'VMA's' my one and only reaction was:
"What is up with her tongue? Did she drink milk right before or does she have oral thrush??" Poor girl must have been under the weather. Apart from that I wondered why I had been linked to the 'VMA's' and why people were watching it in the first place. Nothing shocking there.

Ladybee_ said:
When my friend sent me a link to Miley's performance at the 'VMA's' my one and only reaction was:
"What is up with her tongue? Did she drink milk right before or does she have oral thrush??" Poor girl must have been under the weather. Apart from that I wondered why I had been linked to the 'VMA's' and why people were watching it in the first place. Nothing shocking there.

Its meant to be sexy, but it mostly look like some kind of seizure.

As usual Tumblr has a valid opinion on it.

tumblr_mv9nnadisJ1ql2603o1_500.jpg

Red7227 said:
Ladybee_ said:

Its meant to be sexy, but it mostly look like some kind of seizure.

As usual Tumblr has a valid opinion on it.

tumblr_mv9nnadisJ1ql2603o1_500.jpg

Hair that cascades over the eye... is there a fetish for that? I think I might have one :shifty:

Reactions: Bocefish
Status
Not open for further replies.