AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Miss MFC Rank

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie_Kisses

Cam Model
Jan 19, 2016
Cutieville
Twitter Username
@CutieLust
MFC Username
Ashley
Before the site overhaul there was an extremely popular thread where models would post how many tokens they have and their corresponding rank through out the month, so people had a helpful goal to shoot for when doing rank months. Does that still exist here somewhere, because I've looked for about thirty minutes and I can't find it. o_O I truly apologize if it's been right in front of my face this whole time...

Before the site overhaul there was an extremely popular thread where models would post how many tokens they have and their corresponding rank through out the month, so people had a helpful goal to shoot for when doing rank months. Does that still exist here somewhere, because I've looked for about thirty minutes and I can't find it. o_O I truly apologize if it's been right in front of my face this whole time...
It was in the models only section, and as far as I recall hasn't been updated in a very long time so it's probably either auto-locked, or stored in the old archives from before the forum upgrade. It wouldn't be accurate now as token spending/rank requirements have definitely gotten higher.

Upvote 0
It was in the models only section, and as far as I recall hasn't been updated in a very long time so it's probably either auto-locked, or stored in the old archives from before the forum upgrade. It wouldn't be accurate now as token spending/rank requirements have definitely gotten higher.
Thank you. Have a great day!

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.