AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Should I delete my account?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolaxleda

Cam Model
Mar 30, 2022
Tampa
www.lolasfriends.com
Twitter Username
@lolaxleda
MFC Username
lolaxleda
Chaturbate Username
lolaxleda
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000656230/lolaxleda/
So, I am not sure how models have had multiple accounts in the (if that is true, I am not really so sure) Because MFC said to make a new model account, you have to delete the old one. I feel this could be beneficial in my case because I had no idea about the new model status when I was new almost 6 years ago. And my room is always dead. camscore is about to dip below 600. my current ranking is (wow lol didn't realize it was so bad) #4077 .

I didn't really start to cam for real until April last year. I now work 8 hour days, every Tue- Sat.

To put it in perspective here it my past rankings.
February '23#2647
January '23#1353
December '22#1050
November '22#3756
October '22#1808
September '22#2115
August '22#1052
July '22#1181
June '22#2002
May '22#2258
April '22#4674
March '22#7406
February '22#5784
January '22#8881

I'm not going past 2022 simply because I didn't take camming seriously back then. In April of 2022 is when I discovered OBS, and as you can see from there on I was doing pretty decent I thought! 😎 In December I got my highest tip ever of 100,000 tokens on new years eve (so close to the top 1000! which has been my goal all year >.< )

I set my goal for the month at making 60,000 Tokens each month. and have only hit it a few times. I am wondering if someone who's account is almost 6 years old would benefit from deleting their account? I would add all the regulars and everything, give them much heads up. Transferring my MFC share content isn't a big deal to me. I would only add people that actually tip me, and not add every single person that comes in my room like I do now! ( I know right... why? I have no clue lol 😓😂 )

**And does you new model status start RIGHT when your account gets approved, or does it start at the beginning of your first broadcast?

I'm just wondering if a fresh start is the right move for some models, instead of trying to breathe life into a room and profile that people don't even visit anymore, among the less tip. I also only have like 300 admirers so 🤷‍♀️ Cam score has NEVER been higher than 1300 so, I don't think I'd miss out on much, but want to get perspective from models and members on this as once you delete... its gone :( I just think I could almost "rebrand" myself and really start over. Thanks for reading~

So, I am not sure how models have had multiple accounts in the (if that is true, I am not really so sure) Because MFC said to make a new model account, you have to delete the old one. I feel this could be beneficial in my case because I had no idea about the new model status when I was new almost 6 years ago. And my room is always dead. camscore is about to dip below 600. my current ranking is (wow lol didn't realize it was so bad) #4077 .

I didn't really start to cam for real until April last year. I now work 8 hour days, every Tue- Sat.

To put it in perspective here it my past rankings.
February '23#2647
January '23#1353
December '22#1050
November '22#3756
October '22#1808
September '22#2115
August '22#1052
July '22#1181
June '22#2002
May '22#2258
April '22#4674
March '22#7406
February '22#5784
January '22#8881

I'm not going past 2022 simply because I didn't take camming seriously back then. In April of 2022 is when I discovered OBS, and as you can see from there on I was doing pretty decent I thought! 😎 In December I got my highest tip ever of 100,000 tokens on new years eve (so close to the top 1000! which has been my goal all year >.< )

I set my goal for the month at making 60,000 Tokens each month. and have only hit it a few times. I am wondering if someone who's account is almost 6 years old would benefit from deleting their account? I would add all the regulars and everything, give them much heads up. Transferring my MFC share content isn't a big deal to me. I would only add people that actually tip me, and not add every single person that comes in my room like I do now! ( I know right... why? I have no clue lol 😓😂 )

**And does you new model status start RIGHT when your account gets approved, or does it start at the beginning of your first broadcast?

I'm just wondering if a fresh start is the right move for some models, instead of trying to breathe life into a room and profile that people don't even visit anymore, among the less tip. I also only have like 300 admirers so 🤷‍♀️ Cam score has NEVER been higher than 1300 so, I don't think I'd miss out on much, but want to get perspective from models and members on this as once you delete... its gone :( I just think I could almost "rebrand" myself and really start over. Thanks for reading~
If they will actually let you make a new account after deleting your old one, go for it. In the past they've been kinda picky about it because they don't want models abusing the "new model" system and just starting over anytime they didn't get the start they thought they deserved.

If you do get a new account, plan to make your first sessions (at least 10 hours worth of broadcast time, though it's questionable how the algorithm works 100% since they've chanced some of this process in the last decade) extremely token heavy. That means have a lot of videos available and already uploaded on mfc share, that way you can offer vids as prizes to certain tippers, or at least push the sale of them in your room while you're broadcasting (use charlesbot.com to automate your ads for them.) You can also set up games on charlesbot, and tip animations at mfcalerts.com to make your room interactive for people who are tipping certain amounts.

Make sure to optimize your time on cam to boost your cam score up front, then continue to do so for a few weeks to get yourself a nice start.

Upvote 0
If they will actually let you make a new account after deleting your old one, go for it. In the past they've been kinda picky about it because they don't want models abusing the "new model" system and just starting over anytime they didn't get the start they thought they deserved.

If you do get a new account, plan to make your first sessions (at least 10 hours worth of broadcast time, though it's questionable how the algorithm works 100% since they've chanced some of this process in the last decade) extremely token heavy. That means have a lot of videos available and already uploaded on mfc share, that way you can offer vids as prizes to certain tippers, or at least push the sale of them in your room while you're broadcasting (use charlesbot.com to automate your ads for them.) You can also set up games on charlesbot, and tip animations at mfcalerts.com to make your room interactive for people who are tipping certain amounts.

Make sure to optimize your time on cam to boost your cam score up front, then continue to do so for a few weeks to get yourself a nice start.
Thank you so much Amber! I think I may do this honestly. But I may verify with MFC first that they will re-approve me. I tried to just make a new model account and they emailed my new account saying "you must delete your profile in order to have another account"
But I feel that might've automated so I am going to reach out first! and if I can, I will plan this out hard and have like a 12 hour first day haha! Might even set a like 5000 tok goal to pull out the sex machine and go from there :p

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Can you let us know what their response was to you? I would really really like to do that, my camscore is so low by now nobody comes to my room except some regulars. I never thought that would actually be possible, but if you manage to do it, there's hope!

Upvote 0

I had a friend that asked mfc about it a few years ago, if I remember right you need to wait 6 months between closing the old account and them letting you open a new account.

OFC I would double check that with MFC like literally ask them if there is a period you need to wait before making the new account, since you dont want to delete the account and then find out theres a waiting time before they let you open a new one, but if that is the case then TBH I dont think it would be worth it.

Reactions: Lolaxleda
Upvote 0
Can you let us know what their response was to you? I would really really like to do that, my camscore is so low by now nobody comes to my room except some regulars. I never thought that would actually be possible, but if you manage to do it, there's hope!

Yeah, it still bothers me that MFC won’t allow me to start over with a fresh new 1000 camscore, but they’ll sometimes allow other models to do it. I thought they stopped allowing models to do it (And I definitely understand why it’s not allowing), but every once in a while I’ll see posts from other models that they’ve let do it.

Upvote 0
Yeah, it still bothers me that MFC won’t allow me to start over with a fresh new 1000 camscore, but they’ll sometimes allow other models to do it. I thought they stopped allowing models to do it (And I definitely understand why it’s not allowing), but every once in a while I’ll see posts from other models that they’ve let do it.
Did you ask multiple different support people at different times? sometimes with SM one person will give me a no, but if i wait and ask a different person (once person 1's shift is over) I'll get a yes. I use that technique w lots of businesses when I get No's from support, on stuff I want, and it's surprising (but also confusing) how often it works. Different workers tend to apply the rules very differently, and there's usually always at least 1 super strict, anal power tripper, and at least one super easy going let anything slide, happy-go-lucky person. So I wait until that person is on shift again :party:

Upvote 0
Did you ask multiple different support people at different times? sometimes with SM one person will give me a no, but if i wait and ask a different person (once person 1's shift is over) I'll get a yes. I use that technique w lots of businesses when I get No's from support, on stuff I want, and it's surprising (but also confusing) how often it works. Different workers tend to apply the rules very differently, and there's usually always at least 1 super strict, anal power tripper, and at least one super easy going let anything slide, happy-go-lucky person. So I wait until that person is on shift again :party:

I’ve asked MFC more than once, and their answer is the same. As far as I know, MFC just has the one e-mail address for MFC models to e-mails about things like that (MFC Model Support, and the message is signed as being from a specific person). It’s not like Streamate where I used to be able to just directly e-mail Liz or Vanessa with a Streamate question.

Upvote 0
I have returned.... and I am bummed to say the least. I'm attaching the intial response from MFC when I tried making a new account a few months back. They said as "a one time courtesy" they would do it. But whatever support agent I got paired up with the last 2 days has the opposite response.

I wish MFC would have more transparency with their support. Like... a name, or something. But we can't win all the time!

Sorey guys if I gave false hope 🥺 MFC told me once... guess I should've done it right at tbat moment lol! RIP 🥺😭

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230422_224001_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230422_224001_Gmail.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20230422_224030_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230422_224030_Gmail.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20230422_224043_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230422_224043_Gmail.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 34
Upvote 0
i wish i could restart mfc was my first ever cam site and i literally logged on to it with never watching a cam be4 had the account for almost four years and no one comes into my room at all almost except a couple regulars which i prob lost by now as i had to take a long break to abusive relationship/marriage not letting me cam

Upvote 0
I requested a name change from MFC and explained I was rebranding and wanted to commit to camming again. They actually -suggested- to delete my old account and start a new one, as not only the name would be different, so would everything else. Perhaps they also considered, if one is rebranding, they may not want to be associated with previous name/clientele.
If you want to delete your account, I would explain it to them as such.

Upvote 0
I requested a name change from MFC and explained I was rebranding and wanted to commit to camming again. They actually -suggested- to delete my old account and start a new one
That's really odd. At MFC you can change your username whenever you want. Are you sure you're not mistaking this for something on another site?

Upvote 0
I decided to delete my account as I'm not broadcasting on MFC anymore but might want in the future so then I'll be able to create a new one.. . But I can't find where I do this. I feel stupid. Do I have to contact support in order to delete it?

Upvote 0
I decided to delete my account as I'm not broadcasting on MFC anymore but might want in the future so then I'll be able to create a new one.. . But I can't find where I do this. I feel stupid. Do I have to contact support in order to delete it?
It seems the best way to do that is through the app on your phone. Go to My Account in Menu then click delete account. That was from a google search, it may be that simple for non-broadcasters and more difficult for models, IDK.

Then there is this:

• Helpful!
Reactions: Lilly_____
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
That's really odd. At MFC you can change your username whenever you want. Are you sure you're not mistaking this for something on another site?
hmmm maybe it was that I was changing something else, like bank info/basically wanting to delete everything from the profile as is to start fresh.
Via support contact, they did suggest to just delete and start the profile again. I'm glad they did, so I could actually take advantage of the new model status :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.