AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Miss MFC Winners - 2013

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Jan 2013 - NikiSkyler (with GinnyPotter very close behind! That was the first month in a while that it seemed first and second place battled it out til the very end.)
Feb 2013 - CrazySysy (and according to MFC, she is now tied at 5 total #1 wins with Jalyn!)
March 2013 - ChristineAsh
April 2013 - Lexxistar
May 2013 - Jalyn (Whoa, her 6th win now! Highest total wins.)
June 2013 - AvalynnRose
July 2013 - TheBadGF
August 2013 - Panzii
Sept 2013 - AustinWhite (According to MFC's Twitter, Brina_ was *very* close behind at 2nd place.)
Oct 2013 - LexxiStar
Nov 2013 - Swe3tSunny
Dec 2013 - MissHollidaze (aka MJxoxo aka DecemberSiren and a bunch of other names!) 3rd December in a row!

Attachments

• Jan 2013.jpg
    Jan 2013.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 1,608
  • feb 2013.jpg
    feb 2013.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 1,368
  • Screen Shot 2013-04-01 at 6.40.42 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-04-01 at 6.40.42 AM.png
    79.1 KB · Views: 1,198
  • miss mfc april.jpg
    miss mfc april.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 933
  • miss mfc may.jpg
    miss mfc may.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 933
  • miss mfc june.jpg
    miss mfc june.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 898
  • miss mfc july.jpg
    miss mfc july.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 658
  • miss mfc august.jpg
    miss mfc august.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 660
  • miss mfc sept 2013.jpg
    miss mfc sept 2013.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 524
  • miss mfc oct 2013.jpg
    miss mfc oct 2013.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 419
  • miss mfc nov 2013.jpg
    miss mfc nov 2013.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 313
  • miss mfc dec 2013.png
    miss mfc dec 2013.png
    72.2 KB · Views: 191
I know! I'm pretty sure they were both on until midnight PST too!

Both are super entertaining chicks so it was cool to watch it all go down

I thought it was funny how one day last week they changed their usernames to 'NikiPotter' and 'GinnySkyler' hehehe

In the end it all came down to who had a better understanding of Kool_Ray's cam-fu.

I think it's her first time? Not sure, I don't follow it much as to who has won so many times and such. And Amber in at number 12 :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-04-01 at 6.40.42 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-04-01 at 6.40.42 AM.png
    79.1 KB · Views: 1,225
:think: looks like if you have a 60000+ camscore you can break the rule about no text overlays on your avatar
:roll:

Reactions: Kickaz
johnnybegood said:
is anyone know if a screenshot is taken for the complete top 100 each month at the last second

ty in advance

No, but model accounts list their exact finishing position for every single month they have cammed.

UncleThursday said:
I think it's her first time? Not sure, I don't follow it much as to who has won so many times and such. And Amber in at number 12 :)
Thank you for the screenshot, Thursday!

Updated original post with it. :thumbleft:

nzhere said:
:think: looks like if you have a 60000+ camscore you can break the rule about no text overlays on your avatar
:roll:

Currently over 71k. :eek:

Guess hitting #1 threw that through the roof.

Updated for April and May. Sorry I fell behind!

Reactions: LadyLuna
Updated for June. Was this Miss AvalynnRose's first win? Lots of new names on the June board!

AmberCutie said:
Updated for June. Was this Miss AvalynnRose's first win? Lots of new names on the June board!
Thanks amber and yah :) I've only ever been #5

Updated for September! Congrats to everyone, and big applause for Kickaz for 3 consecutive months in the top 10! :clap: :clap: That's outstanding.

I popped in Lexxistar's room last night with about an hour to go to see what kind of celebration might be going on. Apparently there was absolutely no suspense about No. 1 this time -- very much unlike the month before. But members were creating a yellow wall to end all yellow walls nonetheless. Granted, they were mostly 1 token tips, but one dude added more than 20 tips of 747 complete with an airplane avatar in the tip note. Poor girl had to stand there and squeal and say thank you for what seemed like forever!

pg240 said:
I popped in Lexxistar's room last night with about an hour to go to see what kind of celebration might be going on. Apparently there was absolutely no suspense about No. 1 this time -- very much unlike the month before. But members were creating a yellow wall to end all yellow walls nonetheless. Granted, they were mostly 1 token tips, but one dude added more than 20 tips of 747 complete with an airplane avatar in the tip note. Poor girl had to stand there and squeal and say thank you for what seemed like forever!
I noticed that #2 and #3 girls were not on in the last hour. But you never know what will happen with offline tips from those girls' biggest tippers, so a girl trying to hold #1 must absolutely keep pushing until the last seconds. It sounds like an awesome last hour for Lexxi! How exciting.

Going to update the OP now with the screencap.

Reactions: LadyLuna and pg240
Wow, I just realized Vampette jumped into 3rd at the last minute! When I last checked, she was behind our beloved Kickaz at #5. HOLY SMOKES!

Updated post for November.

Congrats to Aella and AwesomeKate for such a great month!

There are some other names that I haven't seen before up there. That's always nice!! Great to see it change up a bit sometimes.

And Miss Modest didn't mention someone else also had a great month making it into the top 20...

Attachments

• Screenshot - 12_2_2013 , 11_03_23 AM.jpg
    Screenshot - 12_2_2013 , 11_03_23 AM.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 294
Final update posted for 2013. Remind me to start one when January is over for 2014! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.