AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Miss MFC Winners - 2015

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
2015 thread to view and congratulate Miss MFC top 20 winners!

January - AspenRae
February - LexxiStar
March - PumpkinSpice_
April - LexxiStar
May - Jalyn
June - Olivia
July - LovelyKittie
August - Olivia

Screen Shot 2015-02-02 at 8.04.45 AM.png
MissMFCFeb2015.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-17 at 2.34.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-05-20 at 8.12.16 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-06-01 at 10.13.46 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-07-01 at 9.47.50 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-08-01 at 7.39.28 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-09-01 at 5.13.22 PM.png

Last edited:
Using this post to continue since I hit the image limit or some such in the OP. :)

September - Blisstime
October - LocaLoca
November - AspenRae
December - MJxoxo
Screen Shot 2015-10-01 at 8.52.11 AM.png Screen Shot 2015-12-01 at 7.24.52 AM.png Screen Shot 2015-12-01 at 7.23.48 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-05-09 at 4.25.19 PM.png

Last edited:
Looks like I always forget to update this until the month is halfway over, hah. April added!

Poor Olivia... what's that saying about always a bridesmaid but never a bride? So many runs for the top to finish at #2. Then again, anyone finishing that high up so frequently can't be felt sorry for as it's obviously still very rewarding. But I can imagine the frustration with getting so close to the gem!

NataliaGrey got #15 in June. New high for her. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Question...can any models from outside the US/UK/CA make it inot top 100 of MFC? I seem to have read somewhere that models not from those countries don't get a shot at it. Is this true?

Question...can any models from outside the US/UK/CA make it inot top 100 of MFC? I seem to have read somewhere that models not from those countries don't get a shot at it. Is this true?

Mostly. The important point is that most models finishing in the Top100 cam mostly the US evening hours, because the majority of tippers are in North America. The big camscore activity section of the infographics page gives you some idea of most active hours, which is generally 6pm until midnight pdt.

It is possible to be top100 without US hours, for example DianneMerek that finished number 3 in June, was working european daytime hours.

Appears to have been a close finish early this morning for July's Miss MFC. Anyone privy to how the last hour went down? I checked before I went to bed with an hour or so to go and Kickaz was leading. Woke up this morning to see LovelyKittie had overtaken here. Tokens must have been flying.

I sat in as a guest in the rooms that finished #1 and #2 at the end . It was very busy for the last couple of hours, but total madness for the last 15 mins, with the lead changing 3 times. :nailbiting:
Just a riot of yellow walls in both rooms.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Puffin and pg240
Updated for July.

I got a quick peek at the top few rooms in the last hour. Quite nuts, indeed. I was really hoping for Kicka to get her first gold crown, but I also adore LovelyKittie. It was tough to watch, but the excitement and gratitude shown in both of their rooms at the end of the night was fantastic.

Also, apparently the model who came in #4 moved up a spot in the last 10 minutes or so with a 400k tip! Go her! That's super exciting, I can't even imagine how all of these girls feel finishing so well since the top 10 has gotten so competitive and high in tokens. On top of the world (and exhausted) I'm sure.

Congrats to everyone!!

I was watching the July contest and just signed up here to ask a question. This has probably been asked many times before but could someone point me to any rules for the contest or are there any beyond MFC's normal rules of conduct? At the risk of opening an old can of worms, it seems like for a good portion of the month (and this isn't just this month or these particular models) that it's basically a two on one contest. July will show only LovelyKittie won but nary a mention of the huge assist from AspenRae and her legion of fans.

I sat in as a guest in the rooms that finished #1 and #2 at the end . It was very busy for the last couple of hours, but total madness for the last 15 mins, with the lead changing 3 times. :nailbiting:
Just a riot of yellow walls in both rooms.

The last day of the month on MFC is f'cking amazing!
At the beginning of the night Kickaz implied she was maybe 10K behind, she put up a something sexy topic and got the 10K and more in quick order. Kickaz was still #2 so she then went to a group which for quite some time had 100 or so members in it. While Kickaz was in group, LovelyKittie and Aspen arrived and rapidly collected a total of 125K(yes I was counting!) before taking a break to eat. Kickaz came out of group which went on for 1hr 45 minutes but was still #2, she then went for a quick food break. Around 2am UK time thinking the LovelyKittie had done enough and with both offline I went to sleep. Awakening from my sleep around 6am UK time Kickaz was back at #1 - I have no idea how(!), there was yellow walls going in both rooms with LovelyKittie getting smaller but more regular amounts, all seemed to be in Kickaz's way until the last 20 minutes, then LovelyKittie got some ninjas that set here off(she was holding back tears) and then total madness broke out as the lead changed several times.

It's very impressive how all the models handles themself, it's pretty freaky just watching, and I can imagine the models want to blow off. Kickaz especially was gracious in coming second, she was explaining how out of the many tens of thousands of MFC models she could be nothing but happy being second. Good for her, most people would of been gutted being pipped at the post.

I was also rooting for kickaz to take the crown - it would be so lovely to see her get number one after getting number 2. I do like lovely kittie as well and I was watching last night and it was insane to watch! Congrats to both girls! Such inspiration!!!

I feel quite sorry for Kickaz. She would look good with gold crown in her little profile box and I was hoping she'd win. Twice in the last few months shes just been pipped at the post on the final day. Hopefully next time she can make it whenever she decides to try again and if other people are bringing in allies maybe Kick can call on some top model chums of her own?

Edit: Maybe feel sorry for is the wrong phrase, its like feeling sorry for whoever the guy is thats second richest behind Bill Gates. He's still doing alright for himself but I dont have a better way to put it.

I know what you were trying to say, fandango. I really wish Kickaz would've won #1. She works damn hard and deserves it. I have no hard feelings for the woman who won #1-but camgirls who are mostly non-nude put up with a lot of shit and get a lot of shit talkers saying they make money for "doing nothing." When in reality, it takes a lot to get and keep people in your room when you don't get nude and masturbate. Some people won't even give you a chance if you're non-nude-it takes a lot of smarts and creativity to keep and earn a crowd. I watched her face painting show she did a few days ago and it was awesome. I tried to buy tokens so I could tip her (I couldn't afford much, but it's the thought that counts right? lol ;) ) It said I couldn't buy tokens-looking into it-dumb! I have no doubt that Kick will achieve #1 before the year is over-gotta be frustrating but I know she will do it. :)

Not to mention, she is very classy and mature! If this is out of line, please delete, I won't name her, but there was another camgirl in the top ranks that acted like a spoiled brat when she didn't get her way. Kick isn't like that at all and is very positive and sweet.

If you look through the top 20 lists this year there are a few who are from eastern Europe in particular, CrazyM, A_N_A, and AdySweet for example. The fashion these last few years has been for US models, but in theory any model has a chance at good rankings.

Reactions: SoTxBob
I believe there's a certain group of wealthy tippers who do not want to see Kickaz with a golden crown. The last couple epic loses played out the same way with Ninjas rolling in during the last hour and taking over. There is obvious dislike for her "I'm going to get nude" and then not getting nude routine. It's annoying.
She wins money-wise of course but I feel bad for her gang of supporters who just can't win. Broncos fans I suspect.

• Funny!
Reactions: Swizzles
I believe there's a certain group of wealthy tippers who do not want to see Kickaz with a golden crown. The last couple epic loses played out the same way with Ninjas rolling in during the last hour and taking over. There is obvious dislike for her "I'm going to get nude" and then not getting nude routine. It's annoying.
She wins money-wise of course but I feel bad for her gang of supporters who just can't win. Broncos fans I suspect.

If thats true then those guys really need to get a life. Who would care that much that they want to spend tens of thousands, maybe even hundreds of thousands of dollars on a model they may not even know or like just to stop one they dislike even more.

I think it was down to which room had the tippers with the deepest pockets at the end. It was plain to see though, that during the final 15 - 20 minutes of tipping mayhem on the 31st, that the yellow walls in Kittie's room were comprised of many 100+ tkn tips... whereas in KIckaz room the tipping was rooted down in strings of 1's and 5's. If there ever was a time NOT to be tipping a low value yellow wall, then that was the time. More single tips may have helped Kickaz hold on, but I do believe that yellow walls in the final few minutes are not advisable, especially when many dozens of people are tipping at once.

:wondering:

Updated for July.

I got a quick peek at the top few rooms in the last hour. Quite nuts, indeed. I was really hoping for Kicka to get her first gold crown, but I also adore LovelyKittie. It was tough to watch, but the excitement and gratitude shown in both of their rooms at the end of the night was fantastic.

Also, apparently the model who came in #4 moved up a spot in the last 10 minutes or so with a 400k tip! Go her! That's super exciting, I can't even imagine how all of these girls feel finishing so well since the top 10 has gotten so competitive and high in tokens. On top of the world (and exhausted) I'm sure.

Congrats to everyone!!

Oh why. I visited Bliss once randomly. She was cool, but I didn't know she pulled that much traffic in. 400k tip, eh? Grats to her!

If thats true then those guys really need to get a life. Who would care that much that they want to spend tens of thousands, maybe even hundreds of thousands of dollars on a model they may not even know or like just to stop one they dislike even more.
It's not true. Major tips came from long term follows of the models involved.

Oh why. I visited Bliss once randomly. She was cool, but I didn't know she pulled that much traffic in. 400k tip, eh? Grats to her!
Bliss has quality over quantity!! The guy who tipped 400K on the final day had also publicly tipped her 2x100K and a 200K tip during July, so if you add that to the final days tip is was at least 800K of tips for the month. :party:

@ fandango......... this is actually pretty common. Whales tend to be fairly polarized. Just look @ Olivias march to #1. 8 times #2. many from last minute ninjas . I've personally seen guys in 10k lounge go all haywire and toss out 10-20+k and have plenty more ready to go just to insure someone wont win.

I need to learn to proofread. I meant "Oh my."

• Funny!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Status
Not open for further replies.