AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model account banned forever

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2023
I need help ! I’ve reached out but just get the same answer ! My account was banned forever . Someone said i asked for money . I did not ! My only response to this person was “ that’s sweet” what they didn’t see or hear was the convo in my chat room . I told them use the tip menu if they want to help me . I did however send them my Snapchat which i never use :( but I’ve been a model on the site for 5 years never broke the rules . At the time i was banned i was doing my yearly charity for token to feed the homeless at the holidays well we met goal . They not only banned me but kept the pay check which was going for the charity :( needless to say there are some angry user that spent money to meet that goal . Please help !!! I did nothing wrong ! I did not ask this person for money :( i will show you my proof !

Attachments

• D04C18D6-4AAA-442C-A10D-84CF421CF5E6.png
    D04C18D6-4AAA-442C-A10D-84CF421CF5E6.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
Hello @Naughtyniki

I am sorry to hear that your account has been suspended.
Please note, we do not require you to send us any proof because we will never suspend a model's account without a thorough investigation, and we only do so with our own evidence at hand.

Reason for Suspension: Payments outside of the platform

If your account was suspended for this reason, it means we have evidence of you discussing/negotiating payments off our platform which is a direct violation of our rules.
This applies to conversations around cash, Paypal, cashapps, etc. and anything other than tokens/tips which is the only acceptable form of payment on our site.

The duration of suspension for this reason is Permanent.

Upvote 0
Hello @Naughtyniki

I am sorry to hear that your account has been suspended.
Please note, we do not require you to send us any proof because we will never suspend a model's account without a thorough investigation, and we only do so with our own evidence at hand.

Reason for Suspension: Payments outside of the platform

If your account was suspended for this reason, it means we have evidence of you discussing/negotiating payments off our platform which is a direct violation of our rules.
This applies to conversations around cash, Paypal, cashapps, etc. and anything other than tokens/tips which is the only acceptable form of payment on our site.

The duration of suspension for this reason is Permanent.
That’s just it ! I did not ! I did not discus nothing with this person . I did not ask for money .

Upvote 0
My
That’s just it ! I did not ! I did not discus nothing with this person . I did not ask for money .
only response being a smart ass was ( that’s sweet ) then the conversation was in the chat room as i told the person you can use the tip menu or epic goal . As for giving them a cash app no way i did not ! I did give them my snap which i hardly ever check .

Upvote 0
You must admit though, on the "looks" of things, you saying "that's sweet" isn't saying no, and giving your Snapchat afterwards makes it potentially look like you've done it to discuss further outside of the site. That's what it does (or can) look like from my perspective, and it's possible that's how it was perceived and seen from the sites too. I am not at all saying you did it for this reason at all, as I don't know, but that's how it definitely CAN be seen from what happened.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.