AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model application not being approved?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 19, 2022
Hey all!

I've been trying to register as a model with Streamate, and twice now I've had the same issue. I go through all of the ID/face/application process and then I'm waiting for my electricity bill to be approved as proof of address. When I submit the address proof I receive an email saying "you're almost ready to cam/your proof of address is being reviewed", but then I receive nothing after that.

When I go to check back the next day, however, it tells me "your email address or password is incorrect" (using the EXACT info I used to register), which tells me that my application was rejected. I don't get a rejection or any formal information, it just doesn't let me log in anymore.

This is the second time with a different email and model name that this has happened. I submitted a "contact us" request for support, but it didn't give me any kind of ticket number or even say that it went through, it just went to a similar support page. The only thing I can think is my ID picture is a couple years old, but it's up-to-date and obviously me.

Anyway, if there's anyone from Streamate who can assist, please let me know, as I want to get camming already! :h:

Reactions: Shiza
UPDATE: I was able to finally request to reset the password as they had apparently reset it...so I'm waiting on my proof of address to be approved...after several days. I've read that some other people have had issues with that too so any tips welcome, will let you know and thanks for reading!

Reactions: Shiza
Upvote 0
Hey all!

I've been trying to register as a model with Streamate, and twice now I've had the same issue. I go through all of the ID/face/application process and then I'm waiting for my electricity bill to be approved as proof of address. When I submit the address proof I receive an email saying "you're almost ready to cam/your proof of address is being reviewed", but then I receive nothing after that.

When I go to check back the next day, however, it tells me "your email address or password is incorrect" (using the EXACT info I used to register), which tells me that my application was rejected. I don't get a rejection or any formal information, it just doesn't let me log in anymore.

This is the second time with a different email and model name that this has happened. I submitted a "contact us" request for support, but it didn't give me any kind of ticket number or even say that it went through, it just went to a similar support page. The only thing I can think is my ID picture is a couple years old, but it's up-to-date and obviously me.

Anyway, if there's anyone from Streamate who can assist, please let me know, as I want to get camming already! :h:
I didn't faced this problem when they need models they accept us with watever id we gave to them

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.