AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model Kudos

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to give Kudos to the Lovely young lady running these forums who without her sticking her neck out to try and make everyone happy, she in turn makes herself miserable and we love her for it. Relax Amber, we will love you no matter what you do, and do what you feel you have to do to make this place YOUR place that you have invited us all in to share with you.

We all need to look up to her and realize what she is doing for all of us. Her and Jawbs is giving us this place to visit and share some fun times at. THANK YOU!!

Reactions: ViruSphere
GreatDane said:
I have to give Kudos to the Lovely young lady running these forums who without her sticking her neck out to try and make everyone happy, she in turn makes herself miserable and we love her for it. Relax Amber, we will love you no matter what you do, and do what you feel you have to do to make this place YOUR place that you have invited us all in to share with you.

We all need to look up to her and realize what she is doing for all of us. Her and Jawbs is giving us this place to visit and share some fun times at. THANK YOU!!
:love5:

GreatDane said:

well said, I've been trying to think up something to say along these lines but you beat me to it and probably said it better than I would have in the process.

AmberCutie said:
GreatDane said:

:love5:
can i third and fourth this?? seriously. i'm sure it's not the most fun to squash squabbling on the net but amber does a damn fine job.

GreatDane said:

If you hadn't said it, I would've.

GreatDane said:

Hear hear! And well said. Amber you rock :)

not going into any specifics, but i read a post by CandieMoose and i think she deserves a HUGE kudos. some of the other lovely ladies around here know more about this than i do, but from what i read i think she deserves a huge freakin hug and a giant medal. keep it up Candie, your story is truly inspiring. :D

MrRodry said:
Kudos to JJ for the beautiful Snow photoset and for making a video in the middle of the snowy florest with creep deers all around her.
I need to get my hands (eyeballs) on that pic set... :think:

I would just like to give general and sincere kudos to all of the models who regularly post in this forum.

For sifting through all of the inanity to give honest answers to honest questions.

For contributing to the inanity when the situation calls for it.

For their sense of humor, passion, hard work and dedication.

For being real.

Hate to reply to my own post, but I gotta give props to JoJo and MrRodry. I've always been a fan of snowy landscapes and admired their beauty. This pic looks professionally done, no blurriness, great lighting, and the beautiful redhead in the middle completes it.

Where can I get the full set?

Reactions: JoleneBrody
ViruSphere said:
Hate to reply to my own post, but I gotta give props to JoJo and MrRodry. I've always been a fan of snowy landscapes and admired their beauty. This pic looks professionally done, no blurriness, great lighting, and the beautiful redhead in the middle completes it.

Where can I get the full set?

Seriously Viru? :lol: FROM ME! You can get it from me! :hello2: There may also be a video involved with 4 wheeling and masturbating in the snow... pretty neato if you ask me...

I know that silly, but I didn't see that particular set on your profile. :oops:

I've also begun looking at tourism in the Canadian Arctic and discovered that there are many national parks up there, so hmm.... possible vacation in the future?

ViruSphere said:
I know that silly, but I didn't see that particular set on your profile. :oops:

I've also begun looking at tourism in the Canadian Arctic and discovered that there are many national parks up there, so hmm.... possible vacation in the future?

No worries. They are brand new and the photos are just an added bonus to the video. It's just been in my topic for a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.