AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model Kudos

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefish

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 26, 2010
Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
Kudos n. Acclaim or praise for exceptional achievement.

Just a place to share positive comments about models.

Nice viewpoint and kudos to HalleBarely18 for making the effort to accommodate. :clap: Now if we could get rid of the streaks and glare. :think:

tmweQ.jpg

AlexLady said:
Kudos for FrankieChemical for everything she's done for SkinVideo.

Oh, and to Amber for everything as always.

I second this, as well as thanks to AlexLady and Naomi for keeping us up to date on other stuff with SV W00T!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

To every girl who cams because we all know it's a lot harder than in looks, mentally, physically and emotionally! Each and every one of you deserve massive props. :D

Thanks Eva :)

And I re-iterate what the rest of you have said. Especially SweetieSam! I think a lot of people don't realize how hard this job really can be. I'm not complaining. Just stating a fact. It's so much more than just turning on your cam and getting paid.

Special thanks to Amber, as always, for providing us this wonderful home and being so awesome herself! And a special thanks to AlexLady and Frankie for introducing us to SkinVideo and for all the wonderful things they've always done.

Thank you and kudos to every single model on here! Every model out there... Just like what SweetieSam said. Yes, I'm just repeating myself now. I shall stop. Just kudos ladies! You all deserve it :clap:

SweetieSam said:
Each and every one of you deserve massive props. :D

"Massive props"? Would that be figuratively or literally? :D

Has anyone started a "largest insertion [in a cam girl] that you have ever seen" thread yet?

I am new to the forum and am still trying to take this all in. [Ouch, poor choice of wording on my part.]

I would thing largest insertions would be ummm, in the silly screen caps thread, considering theres bats, soda cans, oranges and eggplants... :shock:

Kudos to all the girls sticking it out on MFC and all the girls helping SV get off the ground

Kudos to all the ladies that tolerate the presence of my Premium account in their rooms! I get chatty... and not always on topic... :oops:
Kudos to all the ladies that remember not to announce me as a model while I'm perving on them and respect the fact that I'm not there to advertise.
Kudos to all the ladies that have announced me as a model and promoted me amongst their members...
Yeah... I'm all contradictory and stuffs... :roll:

Kudos to the models that remain true to themselves and stick with what they know despite the fact that others are willing to do whatever it takes to make that token.
Kudos to the models that change and adapt to continue their lifestyle and room count while somehow maintaining a level of dignity and class and working within the rules.
Kudos to the models with the LadyBalls to be different and do their own thing.

And I'm sorry to be so self congratulatory... but fuckin' kudos to me! :hand: I'm not saying I didn't have help from friends... but holy shit I've busted my ass to resurrect my score after crucifying it as a noob model! :dance:

Reactions: Loslonelyboy
Kudo's to the lady of the forum... Ms.AmberCutie for having a great website that has taught me so much!
Kudo's to FrankieChemical for showing me SkinVideo (seriouslly, big monster sized kudos!)
Kudo's to everyone who makes me feel special!

Attachments

• loli.jpg
    loli.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 1,441
I know he can't access the models only section of the forum...

But Kudos to Jebbaz for sacking up and becoming a cam whore on Skin Video! I missed the show but saw a screen cap! woot!

NaomiChase said:
JoleneJolene said:
I know he can't access the models only section of the forum...

But Kudos to Jebbaz for sacking up and becoming a cam whore on Skin Video! I missed the show but saw a screen cap! woot!

This isn't the model's only section :p Kudos to him as well though! I agree!!!
Oh, I know!
I should rephraze that... I just meant it sucks for him that his camming will not gain him access to the models only section...
YET

NaomiChase said:
Ahhhh... Gotcha! Yeah... Oh wells. He can still ask us all for advice elsewhere! Hehe. There's also tons of girlie stuff in there I'm not sure a guy would want to read about, lolz.
You have noooo idea how long I've been the gay friend. Nothing shocks me anymore. But you are right, there is no way i'd actively seek such info out.

kudo's to amber.. said it many times.. but it cant be said enough.. awsome site! awsome woman! Tasha happy lol :?
kudo's for all the girls in here who never judged books by their cover.. ive met so many great girls in here that i would be afraid to just talk to irl..
kudo's for all the models who work their pretty butts off to make a living gor themself.. and arent ashamed of it!

Kudos to all the girls that cam and put up with all of our perverseness, lol

But a special kudos goes out to ElaySmith for being the sweetest cam girl I have ever met :-D

Kudos to Eva_Change for being a little ray of sunshine to every single model on this forum as far as I've seen. I don't think she gets enough praise for being such a serious sweetheart, an ear to listen to and a good friend to all of us!
Kudos to AlexLady for helping me out when I was just starting out on MFC and giving me the confidence to believe in my capabilities as a model!
Kudos to Ambercutie,for being one of the most genuine and sweet models I know. It's amazing that she is in the top 20 and doesn't let it change who she is.
Kudos to FrankieChemical for doing alternative cam models everywhere proud, by being literate, helpful, humorous and informative!

You girls are badass!

Thanks Lacey! I get a kick out of helping people, tho I'm not really social in real life. It's just what I do. Glad to be friends with all of you and will help any of you anytime, just let me know how :D I have little $ but plenty of time so yea LOL

Kudos to all the models who are working so hard on SV to get it going.
Kudos to all the models sticking with MFC during their fucktarded stages
Kudos to all the models who are helpful to other models, be it running forums, tip blogs or going thru the ranks and boosting models.

Love you all! :h:

CandiedLace said:
Kudos to Eva_Change for being a little ray of sunshine to every single model on this forum as far as I've seen. I don't think she gets enough praise for being such a serious sweetheart, an ear to listen to and a good friend to all of us!
Kudos to AlexLady for helping me out when I was just starting out on MFC and giving me the confidence to believe in my capabilities as a model!
Kudos to Ambercutie,for being one of the most genuine and sweet models I know. It's amazing that she is in the top 20 and doesn't let it change who she is.
Kudos to FrankieChemical for doing alternative cam models everywhere proud, by being literate, helpful, humorous and informative!

You girls are badass!

fully agreed!

Thank you :) I must say, it was a tad nerve racking inviting them into my home.. but hey, it worked out!

kudos to the models who ignore trolls and still keep their rooms running smoothly. additionally, kudos to the guys who tip those girls to help keep the peace and increase her paycheck.

Reactions: sxycherrypie
blackxrose said:
kudos to the models who ignore trolls and still keep their rooms running smoothly. additionally, kudos to the guys who tip those girls to help keep the peace and increase her paycheck.

This.

I am and remain constantly in absolute awe of what you models do. Not only your willingness to put yourself out there but you ability to bring us in to you.

Again and again I am amazed at your ability to create wonderful experiences in your rooms.

There is warmth, fun, kindness, and sexiness to be found everywhere and all of it with a personal touch that makes MFC a very special place.

I smile every single time that one of you say hello Steve or hi BlogBoi when I come into your room.

Thanks too to Amber, your site makes it all deeper and richer.

Big big big thanks to Amber :love4: This place is a refuge to those of us who are secretive in our real lives with our professions and have almost no one else to talk to about modeling. While I do love being a model on MFC and all the wonderful friends that I have made here, being able to talk to other models who go through all the same things that I do is so incredibly wonderful. So thank you again, Amber!!

Status
Not open for further replies.