AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model leaving in the middle of a private

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2021
I was doing a private with the model on cam soda and about halfway through the Private she just ups and leave ! do you think this is right I don't she left and went to another private somewhere else your view on this would be very helpful.

Do you know if she left to do another private without a doubt? I personally wouldn’t do that,and don’t understand why someone would, but maybe there are reasons I haven’t considered or there’s more to the story that we don’t know. If it just happened randomly it could’ve been anything - sometimes internet messes up and programs crash, or life happens. Sorry for the buzzkill - it sucks to have your fun interrupted.

She broadcast on two platforms and I immediately went to the other platform and she was doing her private there but then she came back and told me later that her internet went down I know that was a lie

Do you know if she left to do another private without a doubt? I personally wouldn’t do that,and don’t understand why someone would, but maybe there are reasons I haven’t considered or there’s more to the story that we don’t know. If it just happened randomly it could’ve been anything - sometimes internet messes up and programs crash, or life happens. Sorry for the buzzkill - it sucks to have your fun interrupted.
Thank you for your reply and advice

I was doing a private with the model on cam soda and about halfway through the Private she just ups and leave ! do you think this is right I don't she left and went to another private somewhere else your view on this would be very helpful.
Yeah, it doesn't make sense.

It is not something that I would do.

For me it is as much customer service as it is entertaining a client.

I like to have satisfied clients. I am also quick to point out that at the end of the day it is the client's show. They pay me and without them doing that I wouldn't be able to do what I do.

That said, there have been times where the internet has crashed (thankfully not on my end yet, but it could happen) or there have been system issues and even though it is beyond my control I still feel bad about it and will try to make it right with the client by sending them a free pic or video.

So accidents can happen. I just can't think someone would intentionally put a paying client off for the hell of it.

Those are just my thoughts.

Reactions: Lilypod
She broadcast on two platforms and I immediately went to the other platform and she was doing her private there but then she came back and told me later that her internet went down I know that was a lie
guess she had a better paied private on the other site :( ,,

For a second I thought you meant she literally got up and walked away from the room lol.

If she ended your private without warning and took another at a different site that's pretty shitty and I wouldn't visit her again. It's one thing if an actual tech issue or random emergency. She made a conscious choice to take another private and end yours. She doesn't care about repeat clients.

For a second I thought you meant she literally got up and walked away from the room lol.

If she ended your private without warning and took another at a different site that's pretty shitty and I wouldn't visit her again. It's one thing if an actual tech issue or random emergency. She made a conscious choice to take another private and end yours. She doesn't care about repeat clients.

This. This is literally all of what I thought.

Thanks for your advice I knew the answer to this question but I liked her a lot and I just didn't want to lose her have a good New Year's

She may have been telling the truth.
She could have lost connection on the site you were on but other sites may have been fine. It definitely happens.
This. I know if i get dc from a private, someone else might take me if they see im available. Especially if they were waiting. Lots of models have regs who will wait in line for privates like a delicatessen.

I think everyone should give this model a break. I doubt it was done deliberately. If you get dc'd from a show, and you see she is performing another private, patiently wait if you can. Sometimes when users get dc'd they dont come back. Thats probably why she accepted another show on her second site.

I would have to question what you saw on your screen, and what you saw that makes you certain that this was a willful act. There are several indicators that would point to a loss of server connection on her part and render it beyond her control. The private interface is different than the public interface due to token counting, messaging, audio and other indications that she willfully left the private. Was this a site where you get a recording of the private? If so, a second look at the private could reveal indicators that she accepted a private on the other site and decided to leave your private.

I would have to question what you saw on your screen, and what you saw that makes you certain that this was a willful act. There are several indicators that would point to a loss of server connection on her part and render it beyond her control. The private interface is different than the public interface due to token counting, messaging, audio and other indications that she willfully left the private. Was this a site where you get a recording of the private? If so, a second look at the private could reveal indicators that she accepted a private on the other site and decided to leave your private.
Yes I have a recording. Right before we disconnected she was on the keyboard typing then it ended.

I've had this happen before but I was about to end the private anyway cause I could tell she was sore and didnt want to continue (it was just your standard dildo ride). Communication would have been better but maybe she was embarassed, i dont know.
She told me that the internet went off but I know that was a lie. There was no trouble the rest of the night of it going down and she sure made it to CB quick.

I am curious, how many shows have you had with her before (roughly? 1, 5, 10, 100?). Has anything like it ever happened before?
If you are spending $125 EACH time with her, that's $500 (4 times per week). I am not sure about what models think, but as a user myself, I think you are a very good paying regular.
I've been with her since the first day and that's been about like 3 months ago but she's getting big now more members so she kind of getting an attitude

This. I know if i get dc from a private, someone else might take me if they see im available. Especially if they were waiting. Lots of models have regs who will wait in line for privates like a delicatessen.

I think everyone should give this model a break. I doubt it was done deliberately. If you get dc'd from a show, and you see she is performing another private, patiently wait if you can. Sometimes when users get dc'd they dont come back. Thats probably why she accepted another show on her second site.
I've been with her since day one since she's been there and only missed a couple of days that she worked so I must be a regular I go just almost every night but that's okay I'm starting to get dissolution with her anyway she's starting to get more members so she starting to get an attitude anyway I had told her once I first met her that she would become a star and forget me she said that would never happen well it's a lie cuz it is happening thank you for your advice

I pay for private shows with models too, and that happened to me only once. I just logged off and did a private show with another model. Unless you said or did something that offended the model and/or broke one of the rules, the model just leaving was wrong. Keep in mind though, some models, not all, broadcast on more than one cam site, multi-cam. With that being said, the model has to be professional enough to accept the risk of possibly getting a private show on say 2 or 3 cam sites at the same time, but be respectful to not fuck over 1 or more than one person while performing a private show/s. Plus, the model has to remember, if multi-camming, the show is private, but not private if somebody on another site can hear and/or possibly see everything going on during a private show with another person on another cam site. Hope this is helpful.

Reactions: Wantinsexx69
I've been with her since day one since she's been there and only missed a couple of days that she worked so I must be a regular I go just almost every night but that's okay I'm starting to get dissolution with her anyway she's starting to get more members so she starting to get an attitude anyway I had told her once I first met her that she would become a star and forget me she said that would never happen well it's a lie cuz it is happening thank you for your advice
dude it sounds like she is growing her business. its not a bad thing that she "outgrew" you.

you really take cammodels way too seriously. i think i've said this before, but this is a job.

She told me that the internet went off but I know that was a lie. There was no trouble the rest of the night of it going down and she sure made it to CB quick.
maybe she didnt feel like explaining her tech issues because maybe she doesnt really understand what happened, and told a white lie.

op you have been so critical towards models in other posts for simply working. its okay if you dont mesh and its okay if they dont accept or reconnect with every show. its not like they are deliberately causing intentional harm. they are trying to pay their bills end of the day.

Then take the hint.

You are probably scaring her by coming across as over-involved, just like you do here, and she probably wants to get away from you. In a way where you won't freak tf out and turn abusive, or throw a huge over emotional fit over nothing.

Sounds like you simply need to leave her alone. It's not for other models or other members to judge.
Obviously she's been dealing with this guy a while... and has probably been guilt-tripped into feeling responsible for his emotional overinvolved crap.
So now she probably does feel guilty and scared, when what she should really do is tell him to go get bent, and block him 🤷‍♀️

It's a bit manipulative and clingy for the context to be telling people; "you'll probably blow up big and forget me" or to be claiming someone has an "attitude" because they are busy and don't have time to coddle you.

Last edited:
Yes I have a recording. Right before we disconnected she was on the keyboard typing then it ended.

But what makes you so sure that she was lying? Just because her internet was fine the rest of the night doesn't mean it's impossible for her to get disconnected at some point. Especially if you saw her typing something (Might have been to you?) right before the disconnection happened. I've been disconnected from MyFreeCams while everything on the OBS encoder looked fine, and it was frustrating as hell and pissed me off because I know a lot of these cam site members have short attention spans as it is. Now with me being disconnected for like a few seconds, I'm sure they've moved on to some other model's room and may not come back to mine when I've returned.

If you've done shows with this model before and haven't had issues to cause you to not trust her, why would you now be assuming the worst about her? Do you have trust issues with cam models? With women?

Maybe CamSoda was being a bit screwy for her, so she said fuck it...I'll just work on CB then. I know that for me, if things are being screwy on one cam site, I'll just spend the rest of my time on the other site then until it's time for me to log off.

As for your "But she's getting big now...more members...so she kind of getting an attitude" comment...that means she has more members she has to pay attention to besides you, and answer all of their questions, and cater to all of their tipped-for requests. You should be happy to see a model you like becoming more popular. More tippers in the room mean that tipping can be more of a group effort, instead of the same guy tipping for everything.

OP sounds super needy. I'd have blocked you from the get go. Looking her up on her other site to see what she was doing...creepy. Maybe it's just me, but I'd say you need to stop getting so attached and feeling so entitled to a model's time. I've blocked for way less. I've also ended shows that I just felt uncomfortable in or just wasn't enjoying. Your money will be replaced with less effort on the model's part.

Didn't realise Camsoda did private show recordings?
Anyway, I would have asked her outright what happened, with your awareness that she was also in private on another site at or around the same time. I think you're within your rights to ask that.
Then you get her version of events and can decide if you give her the benefit of the doubt and try again, or bail and find another model to frequent.

Didn't realise Camsoda did private show recordings?
Anyway, I would have asked her outright what happened, with your awareness that she was also in private on another site at or around the same time. I think you're within your rights to ask that.
Then you get her version of events and can decide if you give her the benefit of the doubt and try again, or bail and find another model to frequent.
No, he has no right to ask that. Move on and realize she doesn't owe you jack shit. If you don't like the way the show ended, then find another model to annoy until she blocks you.

Some of you get way too attached to women in entertainment that owe you nothing. It's an interactive adult experience, nothing more. If you're too much effort than you're getting pushed to the side. We don't make enough to deal with your bullshit drama.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.