AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model Lookalikes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This just occurred to me.

nt3XW.jpg

Nordling said:
This just occurred to me.

nt3XW.jpg
Awwwwww Roy... Thank you. What a complement, you just made my day!

Reactions: Nordling
For You!
(Thank you to Miss_Lollipop for the idea about using Fan Signs by the way)

Attachments

• nordling.jpg
    nordling.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 532
Now I have this song stuck in my head lol.

I get alot of guys who tell me I look like Kim Kardashian but Im not even armenian or persian....im mexican...I hate it bc i dont even like her!!!! I dont know how to put a link to my mfc profile but Ive been on for almost 3 months now been reading this place up for a while hoping to learn alot about camming from the pros haha I could barely figure out how to edit my profile until a customer basically did it for me! This place has been a big help

profiles.myfreecams.com/makayladivine

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

CammiStar said:
MakaylaDivine said:
I get alot of guys who tell me I look like Kim Kardashian but Im not even armenian or persian....im mexican...I hate it bc i dont even like her!!!! I dont know how to put a link to my mfc profile but Ive been on for almost 3 months now been reading this place up for a while hoping to learn alot about camming from the pros haha I could barely figure out how to edit my profile until a customer basically did it for me! This place has been a big help

profiles.myfreecams.com/makayladivine

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

WOW you are stunning!!

I second that i have a new crush!

=] of course we're sisters.. dur =D

LacieLaPlante said:
media

People keep saying AvalynnRose and I look like sisters/twins/cousins =P

Reactions: MrRodry
This has caught my interest. Anyone have suggestions for me?

LCVTE.jpg

I haven't gotten many random "You look like ..." comments before. I think I look like Stephanie Leonidas on a good day, but that might be wishful thinking. :lol:

:think:

Attachments

• palintob.gif
    palintob.gif
    59.3 KB · Views: 314
Please 4give me if someone already mentioned this, but I don't have time to go threw the entire thread right now to check...
I just noticed how much Nicole Kidme really does look like Nicole Kidman. They could be sisters.

Attachments

• kidman vs kidme.jpg
    kidman vs kidme.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 283
Poker_Babe said:
Please 4give me if someone already mentioned this, but I don't have time to go threw the entire thread right now to check...
I just noticed how much Nicole Kidme really does look like Nicole Kidman. They could be sisters.
The name Nicole Kidme didn't give it away? :shifty:

TheFluffsta said:
Poker_Babe said:
The name Nicole Kidme didn't give it away? :shifty:
LOL Smart ass. :lol: Yeah sometimes I can be a bit on the slow side. ;)

Reactions: LailaBaise
LOL - oh wow! I was going through this thread, like I do often . . .and I was so surprised to see myself mentioned! Flattered, actually. Thanks, Poker Babe, for noticing.

But, yeah, when meeting new people, I usually get either, "Do you know who you look like?" or the "You look so familiar," which, at that point, I just say, "Yeah, I have one of those faces." (I'm actually very shy IRL.)

I think I look most like Kidman when I go back to blonde, or when I go red. This is much more recent (about 3 weeks ago).

Attachments

• Picture 482.jpg
    Picture 482.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 237
Reactions: Poker_Babe
I have gotten a lot of different ones..when I was younger I used to get Sarah Michelle Gellar and Avril Lavigne..since I've been on cam - I seem to get a lot of Natalie Portman...or Keira Knightly. I think it's just the brown hair lol...oh! and I got Danii Minogue (sp?) and some other prem said Olivia Wilde. haha so apparently I look like a lot of people. *_*...I can see some facial features matching - like cheekbones or jawline or whatever.. but the overall effect..nah.

AudreyAnna said:
I have gotten a lot of different ones..when I was younger I used to get Sarah Michelle Gellar and Avril Lavigne..since I've been on cam - I seem to get a lot of Natalie Portman...or Keira Knightly. I think it's just the brown hair lol...oh! and I got Danii Minogue (sp?) and some other prem said Olivia Wilde. haha so apparently I look like a lot of people. *_*...I can see some facial features matching - like cheekbones or jawline or whatever.. but the overall effect..nah.
Maybe, slightly, could be...

S43Ff.jpg

I have gotten the lovely Mellisa Clarke
Can anyone think of someone else?

Attachments

• mel.jpg
    mel.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 524
  • twitter.jpg
    twitter.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 524
Status