AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model Lookalikes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nordling said:
VeeValencia said:
Nordling said:
A partial. Right after ItsVeeXxx posted this photo from the top of her lips down, I instantly thought of a young Sally Field. Crazy? :)
Whaaat!? Weirrd, someone told my mom not that long ago that SHE resembled a young Sally field. Hmmm... :) hahaha
Ha! Now that's almost creepy! lol I promise I have never seen your mom. lol Do you resemble her? :)
Hahaha almost! I do a bit... But not really :lol:

Reactions: Nordling
A_Cute_Mew said:
curvyredhead said:
Am I being needy if I really wana know who I look like?

Nope. Same here :oops:

I'm curious too but I don't wanna be all lame and do myself... LOL do myself. God I'm so childish... like Beavis and Butthead. I do like to do myself but not in the way I meant.

Well now that I have made a fool myself, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

MissyLuvsU said:
A_Cute_Mew said:
curvyredhead said:

Nope. Same here :oops:

I'm curious too but I don't wanna be all lame and do myself... LOL do myself. God I'm so childish... like Beavis and Butthead. I do like to do myself but not in the way I meant.

Well now that I have made a fool myself, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Missy, I'm saying this mostly because I'm super duper drunk but, I miss you!!!!!!!! :crybaby:

Reactions: MissyLuvsU
I get that I look like Jennifer Love Hewitt, that girl from the office (Jenna Fischer), used to get Fiona Apple & Phoebe from friends in 8th grade...I get told all the time that "Cyn looks like Fred!" A female actress from somewhere but couldn't tell ya where.

Lately I get told a lot that I resemble Olivia Naked. I think so, but only when I dye my hair brown (and not my natural red)

What do you think? I'd love to know!

Attachments

• cbc3cbef6c3dcb4ea3eca9ca5d37c782.jpg
    cbc3cbef6c3dcb4ea3eca9ca5d37c782.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 538
Winifred "Fred" Burkle was a character in the ANGEL TV series (2001-2004),
played by actress Amy Acker

Reactions: southsamurai
Anyone know who Garfunkel and Oates are?

SexyStephXS looks uncannily like Riki Lindhome.

Now, if I can find a model who looks uncannily like Kate Micucci, I will be a happy nerd.

Attachments

• ssrl.jpg
    ssrl.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 478
  • garfunkel-oates-have-fun-naughty-songs-11929.jpg
    garfunkel-oates-have-fun-naughty-songs-11929.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 478
So I'm thinking either Angelina Jolie or Miranda Cosgrove for A_Cute_Mew's lookalike

Attachments

• 428-682-463-331-4640814.250.jpg
    428-682-463-331-4640814.250.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 463
curvyredhead said:
Ooh ooh I know who u look like... Adele

Attachments

• aedel.jpg
    aedel.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 459
  • 812-789-313-318-2079189.jpg
    812-789-313-318-2079189.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 459
  • Adele-3-adele-30479818-1280-960.jpg
    Adele-3-adele-30479818-1280-960.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 459
HollieCakes said:

ACK! Sorry I'm so late to confirm but yes, I definitely think that she and JJ share a resemblance! I was watching Double Indemnity and was like, "why hello there JJ!" :)

Reactions: BetsyBooty
Beauty100 has at least one bloke in her room telling her she looks like Anne Hathaway & what is funny this winds her up no end, 'cos she hates being compared to anyone. She is also, less frequently, compared to Angelina Jolie. In both cases I'd agree she does look like both but won't say so, even as a friend I'd be banned if I did :p

KayleePond said:
HollieCakes said:

ACK! Sorry I'm so late to confirm but yes, I definitely think that she and JJ share a resemblance! I was watching Double Indemnity and was like, "why hello there JJ!" :)
I just saw this! Now I'm all :oops: I loves her!

Reactions: KayleePond
zippypinhead said:
Anyone know who Garfunkel and Oates are?

SexyStephXS looks uncannily like Riki Lindhome.

Now, if I can find a model who looks uncannily like Kate Micucci, I will be a happy nerd.
Damnit... You've figured out why I really am... My music/comedy career is over. :(

:D

Reactions: zippypinhead
I get told I look like some character called Deb from Dexter. It happens every other day or so in my room. I've never watched this program so I looked her up - turns out the old adage is true - wanking does make you guys blind.

Oh well, I'm going to play along! :) I've been told countless times that I look like Ellen Page. Once a girl at the bar was so convinced that I was Ellen Page under cover, that she kept buying me shots, took me back to her place and told me that I could "...come clean about being Ellen. You can trust me." :lol: :lol:

5j02g5Z.jpg

uCBay44.jpg

Last night I was told that I look like Fairuza Balk. I haven't heard that since my goth years. :lol:

AedanRayne said:
Oh well, I'm going to play along! :) I've been told countless times that I look like Ellen Page. Once a girl at the bar was so convinced that I was Ellen Page under cover, that she kept buying me shots, took me back to her place and told me that I could "...come clean about being Ellen. You can trust me." :lol: :lol:

If you would like to tell us more of that story feel free. :-D

I've been told Pat Benatar when my hair is short.... these days I don't know though :D

Aedan, that is so true. :shock:

I don't look like anyone. :( I wish I did.

PlayboyMegan said:
I get told I look like Kaley Cuoco a million times a day.
But other people think Summer Glau
Kaley and Summer might be pretty in their own way, but they are not Megan Medellin. There's just no comparison. :p

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Am I the only one who see's the resemblance between SadieSixx and Elizabeth Whitmere

O5yxiw7.jpg
aQ5PtQql.jpg

JordanBlack said:
In highschool & Uni I kept getting called Kelly Bundy, hopefully not for being dumb as the character :lol:
In your "no makeup" picture from the makeup/nomakeup thread, I think you look like a blond version of Sabrina from Raising Hope (AKA Shannon Woodward)
My6V0UK.jpg

Attachments

• 600full-shannon-woodward.jpg
    600full-shannon-woodward.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 128
inkydoo said:
JordanBlack said:
In highschool & Uni I kept getting called Kelly Bundy, hopefully not for being dumb as the character :lol:
In your "no makeup" picture from the makeup/nomakeup thread, I think you look like a blond version of Sabrina from Raising Hope (AKA Shannon Woodward)
My6V0UK.jpg

I vote that Jordan dyes her hair brown. :pray:

Reactions: JordanBlack
zippypinhead said:
I vote that Jordan dyes her hair brown. :pray:

If only my hair would "accept" a darker shade. I can't dye my hair a darker shade, no matter what...I've tried brunette, red (professional dye) etc, the pigment of the dye washes off after 2 weeks :( The only color my hair seem to accept without having to dye it every two weeks on the entire length is blonde.

Reactions: zippypinhead
Status
Not open for further replies.