AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model/Member Match (Meet your fetish here)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoleneBrody

AdultIndieProductions.com
Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Industry Representative
Nov 3, 2010
Coolsville, USA... Earth.
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@jolene_brody
Tumblr Username
jolenebrody
MFC Username
jolenebrody
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/303895/JoleneBrody/
So...
At least once a week I get questions like "do you smoke?" or "will you take my money and abuse me?"...
I spend a small but notable amount of time on cam referring members to other models that I think may meet their fetish needs or desires.
I thought it might be fun to start a thread where models and members alike can come to describe what they are into and possibly browse for like minded peeps.
It's pretty simple...
Models, tell us what you do... possibly why you do it... and your rules of engagement.
Members, tell us what you'd like to see and to what degree and, perhaps, why it turns you on.

Let's keep it respectable... this is not a place to judge other people's kinks... Interact with persons of interest if you like but there shall be no bagging on people for what their into! Or you shall face the rage of JJ!

Kisses and spanks!
Jolene.

My topic, my turn.

Herro! :hello2:
I'm Jolene... you may know me ;)

I'm pretty chill in public chat... I pretty much just hang out and amuse myself in hopes that people will find it fun and sexy. I'm constantly in motion... I dance! I change cam angles! I make eye contact and wink (it melts your heart, I promise). I like to think I'm funny and charming and sarcastic as all fuck. You won't find me sittin' on my ass unless I'm recently cum dumb from a private or group...

In Group I just kinda do what I like and may entertain requests if tipped for them. Occasionally I'll break out a paddle or hair brush if I'm in the mood... maybe some ice or wax or nipple clamps.
Real orgasms are guaranteed provided you want to stick around for the entire group... If asked to continue for a second or third... I'm TOTALLY down for that. I'm a dirty bitch and I like to touch myself...

In Private I aim to please... assuming you deserve it. I put 100% of myself into privates and groups and generally only take privates if discussed prior to makin' the ringy-ding sound.
I am enthusiastic and will give you real orgasms... as many as you can handle, if you let me. The first O may take a few minutes but it cracks the dam.
I use vibes and dildos. I'm not into the crazy Frigidaire inspired plug-it-into-the-wall-and-rattle-around-the-room kind of toys. I'm a simple girl and the classics work best for me.
If I'm in the mood I may slip a finger in my ass but I'm not into shoving the buzz boxes or lava lamps or my fist in there... so don't ask.

If you're interested in sub/dom play... I'm always sub... but we need to become acquainted before we play rough.
Again, I put all of myself into pleasing my members and I expect to be respected, rewarded, and appreciated for my efforts.
Don't expect me to paddle my ass for 300 tokens just to have you duck out of private without a word! Take your time with me and reward me for pleasing you. That doesn't mean you have to tip me eleventeen hundred tokens in private... just tell me I did well and pleased you!
Sub/Dom play requires a certain amount of trust and respect... if we haven't developed that kind of relationship we're just not going to play but I'll still totally fuck myself senseless for you!

Why Sub? I just like it... I'm not into "Daddy" games... I don't have daddy issues. Treat me like a child and the private is over.
I like to feel manhandled... Small and helpless at times but never insignificant. I like men that OOZE confidence and testosterone... Men that know how to treat a lady (not mis-treat) firmly.

I do;

Masochistic play, such as spankings, crops, canes. I won't do more than a welt, and can do up to three thousand spankings.

Scarfing - I love strangling myself while I masturbate.

Clothespin play - on my nipples, clit, inner and outer labia, I also have nipple clamps

Small Cock Humiliation - limit is I do humiliation, I won't let you call me the M word or anything like that

Weights - outer labia and nipples only

Love this idea J! Wonder why we all never thought to do it earlier.... :)

I tried, but in Models only. Was more geared to "Ladies, if you know anyone who does things not every girl does, or if you do stuff not every girl does post here please!"

I am submissive. Get me in the right mood, and I *might* be willing to experiment with being Domme for a bit. However, I keep control over my chatroom. One nasty comment might be let slid, second gets a warning, third gets a ban. Unless I feel like trolling back.

My personality tends to change, hence the name "Luna". Sometime I come across as the sweetest girl on the planet, other times I might seem like a bit of a bitch. I'm not trying to be a bitch, honest- I just like to correct everyone's mistakes. Blame the 7.5 years of trying to become a teacher for that. :p

I like a bit of pain. Nothing that will keep me hurting for more than 10 mins after the show ends though- I need to be able to please more people once it's over. I have a hairbrush or rulers for spanking (plastic and metal for the rulers), a rubber flogger, a ball gag (can't stay in for long, it's a millimeter or two too big for my mouth), and nipple/lip clamps. My left side is more sensitive than my right, so don't be surprised if I stop that side first, or go lighter.

My pussy and ass are both tight. My ass doesn't tolerate anything big inside it, my pussy can tolerate, but prefers an inch to an inch and a half around. My fist literally doesn't fit in any of my holes- not even my mouth. Any reference to me being a little girl is a huge turn-off, and will instantly end the fun. Any reference to you being a daddy is an instant ban. And my issues are none of your business, thank you very much.

I tend to bounce. If I'm not bouncing, either I'm doing something, or I'm bored/tired. I'm horrible at starting conversations, but get a topic I know something about and I'll help keep it going. If you don't like a silent room, please speak up! If you have a problem with another member, please let me know. I'll give them a warning, and I will ban friends if they don't heed the warning. (Haven't had a problem with that yet though).

I do not do public penetration below the waist. Group shows I will do my thing first, THEN ask what you guys want to see if I got to cum. I promise every cum is real, and I promise I will get there if you give me enough time. If you just want to see me cum, tell me that and let me go. If you want me to cum from something specific... it may or may not be possible at that moment. Remember- I change a lot. This includes what will get me off.

Whether or not it says so in my topic, there is always a countdown to naked going on. At 500, I get naked for 15 mins. At 1000, I get naked for 15 mins. At 1500, I get naked, and stay naked. Usually I have some sort of show planned for each session all the way up till 2000 tokens, but I might not. Every token, unless stated otherwise by the premium who gives them to me, goes towards the countdown.

I am willing to do wax play, but only in the summer when it's hot out. Cold makes the wax hurt a little too much.

Other props:

Black/nude pantyhose, with or without the crotch
black/nude thigh-highs, black are usually attached to a garter belt
elf ears
costumes- slutty maid, slutty school girl, school girl, executive, fancy dress, Slave Leia, hula outfit
bikini's on hand
lotion on hand
geek dice
markers

Reactions: southsamurai
I'm a Luna, too :D I use it, not because of how my moods shift, but how I myself shift. I can be sweet and submissive and then be a ball-busting bitch ten seconds later. I genuinely enjoy every act I do, in different ways. I'm VERY sensitive, and multiorgasmic. The LEAST amount of orgasms I've had from a show that involved masturbation was six.

I love playing with guys, girls, and ESPECIALLY people that don't identify as either.

Specialties:

Bloodplay
financial domination, humiliation
assplay (I have QUITE the accommodating ass. Want rough or no lube? I'm your gal)
point-of-view
corseting
period/bloodplay (obviously only indy)
smoking
self-bondage
orgasm denial
face-sitting/smothering
burlesque-style stripping
transformation play.

(whew! Glad I made a rabbithole profile to reference, lulz)

In free chat, I am clothed until I reach whatever goal it is I have for disrobing. Begging is met with artful censorship. I have mastered the art of keeping my hair over my nipples and sprawling around without showing what you REALLY want to see. I also do this for milestones in my countdowns.

I very rarely do group shows. They're one of the few places you can see me get off, as I NEVER do so in public. This is where I'll do things like combination forced orgasm/shibari shows. This is where most of my combination shows happen.

In private, you truly Have Me. I am all yours, until you pop out. You have my full attention, NOTHING will distract me from you. I'll roleplay, do dom or sub with you, but I'll kick you out at the first mention of Terrible Things. (I include adultery as a terrible thing. I just can't condone it, I can't. Also included are incest, ageplay younger than 15, and animals.)

I'm a switch, primarily dom. As a dom, pretty much the only things I don't do are AB/DL, fisting and scat, but I do all sorts of humiliation. Small penis, inferiority, and financial domination are tops. I've been known to do watersports in private shows, but that's as 'far' as I've gone.

As a sub, there's a lot more I won't do. I'll still take humiliation and objectification, but because I love it. I'll slap my own face, tie myself up, and just totally dom myself. The things I won't do extend to fire, ice, and electrical play. I has thick skin, but thin subcutaneous fat.

You girls make me feel so boring!

I guess I'm more the girl next door type. I hang out and chat (often about sci-fi shows) and am always being silly and laughing. Whether my orgasm is in public, group, or private it's probably going to be accompanied by giggles. It feels good to cum and it feels good to laugh. I consider my room a feel good place.

I smoke cigarettes (real and e-cig) and herb. Sometimes I play games and give out wonderful prizes. I'm usually nice to the basics and pretty much a ridiculous sweetheart to everybody. When my bitchy side comes out I almost immediately apologize. :p That doesn't mean I won't get sarcastic or tease you, but it's all in good fun.

I'm not sure if all of these qualify as fetishes, but here goes:

Smoking
Orgasm denial
Redhead(obviously)
Multiple orgasms (if you give me the time)
Mini-gasms
Intense and sometimes long orgasms during which my face and chest turn bright red and I have the time of my life.

I'm always open to suggestions, sometimes I don't realize I'm into something until I try it a few times. However, anal is out of the question for me. I do not squirt. My mouth and pussy are both small so I won't be cramming large items in and out of them very fast, sorry. I'm terrible at dirty talk but I'll try for you and most likely laugh. I sometimes view cams and like you to encourage me with your own dirty talk during a show. A good camgirl-member relationship makes everything better. I'm unlikely to take a private unless we've been talking prior and I feel comfortable with you.

I guess to sum it up I'm the girl you want if you want to be silly and lighthearted (and cum). I never take things very seriously and I am always myself.

Neat topic! I want's to participate!

Lets see... I am into a few things:
First and foremost I love love LOVE to smoke, Cigarettes and 420, I have a permanent gravity bong in my room LOL.

I am rather shy and, um, awkward when it comes to conversation till it goes to video games I love, or Star Trek, or other such things I have any knowledge of.
I like to think I give off the girl next door vibe, assuming that girl is completely nutterbutters...
I really enjoy a Submissive role though I have not had too much actual IRL experience; I love to be posessed and have someone else have all my control, I can be BITCHY or mean for sure all gals can, but I am not a Dominant type. Its just never felt right for me.

I recently discovered that I love to be spanked/spank myself (Though I get carried away and go till my poor ass is all welted and bruised) I have 2 paddles a leather one and a patent leather one. I have a wooden ruler to but I am afraid I would break it^^;
I rather enjoy nipple clips as well!

Dressing up is soooo much fun and I want more costumes! I have these so far:
A naughty nurse
School girl (I have a variety of schoolgirl pleated style and color skirts)
I have black and a red crotchless body-stockings
Knee high socks/stockings/cute ankle socks
Apparently I naturally dress like a secretary or librarian
A few corsets
Thats all I can think of at the moment. (I really want to get this Sexy Starfleet uniform, TNG the dress uniform its soooo bad ass...)

Um anyway, I also like doing fun stuff with lotion and oil. I have a Hitachi and it makes me mumble incoherently, along with a few other toys. I love to cum, its always real, I am a recluse and avoid human contact like plague so I am verrry sensitive. Public shows (no penetration tho) are loads of fun usually I do a countdown for cum show and I turn myself on so much I usually throw in a second for free^^;

Hmmm well that seems like the most interesting/relevant info I could think up at the moment. So thats me in a nutty-shell ^_~*

On a side note MORTAL KOMBAT! Na na, Na na, Na na, Na na, NA NA! Dun, Dun, Dun, Dun, DUN!

Okay! First of all, as everyone else, I love this topic. Great idea & I can't seem to remember that there was on before, but if so I have no idea why it failed. So on to the naughty things I offer.

I have a lot of submissive toys (paddles, whips, gags, latex, hog tie rope, clamps, etc) and love to play with them. I often do so more or less in public chat, but of course it's definitely an option for privates.

Including the sub toys, I have around 65 sex toys in general. A dong of every shape, size, color, vibration, no vibration, etc. I am fine with violating any of my "god given" holes, but with anal I have to "work up" to using a bigger toy and no one seems to want to give me the 5 or 10 minutes I need so I don't hurt myself so I don't openly advertise that I *CAN* use bigger toys in my pooper.

I have a couple costumes (school girl, maid, nun and Little Red Riding Hood) & usually dawn them as I log on, but of course it's an option I offer in private/group.

A list of the general things I offer:

-Foot shows
-Dongs on the pretty large side of the scale
-Orgasm denial (a favorite of mine to receive)
-Multiple orgasms (as another girl said, IF I'm given the time)
-Forced orgasms (this is tricky because I prefer to HEAR the person commanding the situation)
-DP
-Point-of-view shows
-B/G (obviously not on MFC)
-Small penis humiliation
-Orgasm control (giving OR receiving)
-Body stockings
-Lotion and/or baby oil
-Heels
-I'm slightly interested in financial domination even though 90% of the guys claiming that's their fetish are obviously totally unaware of what it is entirely or just don't want to fully commit to a Dom
-Spanking (ass, pussy & tits. If you get lucky & find I like you as a Dom I'm totally into face as well)
-Stockings GA-fucking-LORE!

I think that's about covering everything. I almost feel boring typing it all out, but hey, if it can make on person happy via them finding me through this list (or any other chicka for that matter) then hell yeah! :D

I'm probably going to miss out of some stuff, but... at least i can get some stuff out of the way.
What I'm Into
Titty abuse (hands, spanker, belt, clip)
Spankings (legs, feet, ass, tummy, tits)
Ass (as Frankie said, let me build up)
DP (but I can't do two big things at a time)
Roll Play (I'll get heat for this, but Yes, I do Daddy Play, only because for the most part it is about control over someone who REALLY looks up to you for support)
Messy (paint, food, no penetration with food)
Brat Play
Pee (day in advance notice, lots of tips, and a Skype name)
Feet
Hair Pulling
Submissive (tell me what to do, but I can tell you NO if it is too far)
Wax, handcuffs...yummy.
I haven't done it yet, but I'd LOVE to no ends be able to fuck myself while in my kitty ears and kitty cat but plug. May I purr for you?

I truly do LOVE to please people and willing to try ALMOST anything once. My big rule is If I have to go to the doctors for physiologic or health reasons, then NO FUCKING GO.

Also, NO PHONE.

If you want to know what my room is like, you'll just have to come visit me at skinvideo. I'm GENERALLY on 9am till noon PDT.
http://www.skinvideo.com/cam
http://www.skinvideo.com/model/16316/MeadowMadness

I plan on posting here now that I've found this (sorry, sleep bound at the moment!), but in the meantime I am going to go ahead and bump this! I think this thread got lost and could be really useful for a lot of us!

When in the mood to do a private... then usually I am looking for a model who likes to...

Model Stockings
Talk dirty
Dress like a slut
Do stocking stuffing
Fuck her high heels

Yeah I am a little strange, but that's my fetish. :D

JoleneBrody said:
My topic, my turn.

Herro! :hello2:
I'm Jolene... you may know me ;)

I'm pretty chill in public chat... I pretty much just hang out and amuse myself in hopes that people will find it fun and sexy. I'm constantly in motion... I dance! I change cam angles! I make eye contact and wink (it melts your heart, I promise). I like to think I'm funny and charming and sarcastic as all fuck. You won't find me sittin' on my ass unless I'm recently cum dumb from a private or group...

In Group I just kinda do what I like and may entertain requests if tipped for them. Occasionally I'll break out a paddle or hair brush if I'm in the mood... maybe some ice or wax or nipple clamps.
Real orgasms are guaranteed provided you want to stick around for the entire group... If asked to continue for a second or third... I'm TOTALLY down for that. I'm a dirty bitch and I like to touch myself...

In Private I aim to please... assuming you deserve it. I put 100% of myself into privates and groups and generally only take privates if discussed prior to makin' the ringy-ding sound.
I am enthusiastic and will give you real orgasms... as many as you can handle, if you let me. The first O may take a few minutes but it cracks the dam.
I use vibes and dildos. I'm not into the crazy Frigidaire inspired plug-it-into-the-wall-and-rattle-around-the-room kind of toys. I'm a simple girl and the classics work best for me.
If I'm in the mood I may slip a finger in my ass but I'm not into shoving the buzz boxes or lava lamps or my fist in there... so don't ask.

If you're interested in sub/dom play... I'm always sub... but we need to become acquainted before we play rough.
Again, I put all of myself into pleasing my members and I expect to be respected, rewarded, and appreciated for my efforts.
Don't expect me to paddle my ass for 300 tokens just to have you duck out of private without a word! Take your time with me and reward me for pleasing you. That doesn't mean you have to tip me eleventeen hundred tokens in private... just tell me I did well and pleased you!
Sub/Dom play requires a certain amount of trust and respect... if we haven't developed that kind of relationship we're just not going to play but I'll still totally fuck myself senseless for you!

Why Sub? I just like it... I'm not into "Daddy" games... I don't have daddy issues. Treat me like a child and the private is over.
I like to feel manhandled... Small and helpless at times but never insignificant. I like men that OOZE confidence and testosterone... Men that know how to treat a lady (not mis-treat) firmly.
WHOOOOOOOAAAA! I totally forgot I started this thread!

My info has changed quite a bit so I better update.

Currently I focus almost all of my time on public chat and do countdown to public shows instead of group shows. I will never do a group show again.
I only rarely do private shows these days and ONLY with people I know and are comfortable with, scheduled in advance.

I use a fucking machine the most in my public shows.

I am still without a chair so unless I'm fucking myself, I'm usually dancing.

What I Do:
I smoke an electronic hookah
I really like my feet, so it's always nice to get foot fetishists in my room
I have a BBD (big black dildo) if you enjoy interracial BJ's (I don't do penetration)
I'm a talker and talking privates are my favorite!! Things like encouragement or denial privates are really fun for me because they're vocal. This would also include hardcore dirty talking.
I'm into SPH because I'm a real life size queen. No faking it, here!

I only do privates when I'm not playing games in my room. I recommend scheduling a skype with me, instead. Prices are on my profile, near the bottom.

legmanct said:
When in the mood to do a private... then usually I am looking for a model who likes to...

Model Stockings
Talk dirty
Dress like a slut
Do stocking stuffing
Fuck her high heels

Yeah I am a little strange, but that's my fetish. :D

I can do the:

Model Stockings
Dress like a slut
Stocking stuffing

Dirty talk is a little weird for me, but if you're willing to lead I can usually take cues and run with them.

For other members:

I'm mostly submissive in paid chat, so I prefer to keep things to tip-notes and private chat. There's a tip menu on my website, but if you don't put your request in the tip-note I won't know which one you're tipping for. I cam on MFC on Sundays (with one or two weeks a month being topless-only or non-insertion). I'm on Streamate Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Fri. Wed and Sat I might appear on Streamate if I missed Mon and/or Tues, and usually do Saturdays on rent-week. Totally prefer to stay to Private and Exclusive on Streamate. Exclusive is required if you want phone calls, SPH, Cam2Cam with sound, or anything that might scare other members.

I do NOT do taboo stuff. I'm the girl that always gets caught if I break the rules, and Streamate does not allow taboo roleplay. Besides, they make me feel dirty, and I like to be a good girl.

I have:
-floggers and spanking toys (each one has places it can and can't be used)
-nipple clips
-clips for pussy lips
-dildoes for pussy/mouth
-vibrators for pussy/mouth
-anal beads, anal vibe
-ball gag
-lots of rope
-a few belts and other impromptu-style bdsm gear
-3 leather cuffs with removable chains (I know, I know. One of them got broken, so I need a new set to have all 4)
-a strap-on for a dildo

-a star trek t-shirt dress
-a realistic school girl outfit
-a pirate costume
-cat ears and collars (and a leash)
-various nylon stockings of varying lengths and colors
-two garter belts with matching stockings (white and black)
-a couple pairs of pantyhose
-tons of panties in various styles with different fabrics and colors
-a silky robe
-white slip set (top and skirt, not dress)
-dresses
-skirts
-crafting supplies

Willing to show off any body part. I love to suck, can't really deep throat, don't like to gag.

I do dance and love to sing. BUT, when you first enter my room, if no one has tipped for anything, you'll see me bouncing on my bed, view is mostly my face, down to just below my boobs, and I'll be wearing clothes. On Streamate, it's usually either a t-shirt and panties, or a bra and panties. On MFC, it's usually shirt, pants/skirt, bra and panties.

Also, I let you address me before I say anything to you.

I have braces, glasses and a pile of piercings. :mrgreen: If you're into stretched ears, I'm your girl! I also really like stockings/long socks and fitness/spandex clothes.
I also have a bit of a paypig fetish, but I can't stand it when people waste my time.

I will do pre-scheduled privates, but you must tip a small amount to reserve your spot. Please MFC mail me about that :)

Reactions: dustinxxxizzle
(It's funny Jolene, when I first saw this I was thinking you might end up changing yours since you've switched things up!)

I am a HUGE fan of cosplay and costumes in general and have quite a collection! I am also good at improvising costumes with what I have. I have many geeky costumes and some general sexy ones as well. Firefly, Doctor Who, Link, Harley Quinn, Star Trek TOS, Totoro, etc. A full list here might be overwhelming but you can see a few of them in action on my profile, Twitter, and Tumblr. Feel free to PM me for a complete list! I absolutely LOVE wearing them and enjoy getting into characters in private.

I do lots of body art and body painting, it is another one of my the things I love doing on camera the most! I paint/draw all kinds of things as requested during the show by viewers so it is kind of fun when it is on the fly. When I am doing full body "costumes" I can be a bit sexier with the painting itself and it is incredibly fun. (Just like the costumes, you can see some examples on my profile and especially on my Tumblr.) I've never been asked to do body painting in private or for a custom video but I would absolutely LOVE to do it.

I adore stripteases paired with slow, sensual dancing. I love when I get the chance to really go all out and do a striptease, I can make it last for a very long time, especially if I know that the other person is enjoying it a lot. It's a huge turn on for me and one of my favorite things!

I do lots of sensuous dancing and teasing with things like oil, lotion, syrup, ice, popsicles whipped cream and similar things!

I enjoy playing with food and will happily do it for/with you! I've done cake and even a bathtub full of macaroni and cheese! Sploshing is fun, I just like to be safe and healthy so I wont insert food.

I love spanking and have a riding crop and paddle, but really need a nice leather paddle. I have fuzzy leather handcuffs that can be long or short. I have a nice leather collar with a strong ring I love to get to tug on. I have nipple clamps with bells. If I ever get a ball gag of my own, I would enjoy playing with it. I have rope for bondage but am still learning how to make harnesses and do fancy knots.

I do Beautiful Agony shows in public chat once a month during my Hysterical Literature shows.

I love dirty talk but have a much better time if both of us are participating. I really LOVE writing erotica and will happily write some for you, or even with you! One of my favorite things is live text-based ropleplay.

Group:
I offer Group shows when I am really in the mood and love to masturbate and orgasm in Group! Group shows are generally just me enjoying myself and doing what I feel like, so sit back and enjoy! If you have a reasonable request that fits in with what is going on, feel free to tip for it.

Private:
I only take Privates by appointment, I do not go Private during my shows. Occasionally I will take a Private immediately following my show without an appointment if I'm in the mood, but it is really best to plan ahead. By making an appointment for your private, I can usually give you a MUCH better time because I can wear what you like, have the toys you want ready and will already know what you'd like to see. This is totally a show for you and I get turned on getting to make things just right to fulfill your fantasies.

Custom Videos:
I love making custom videos and am happy to make one for you! They are 100 tokens a minute. If you would like it to be exclusive to you, rates are a bit higher.

I DON'T do anal.

I DON'T watch cams and really hate being asked, so please don't!

Oh crap, I forgot!

I also am working on getting good at blowing bubbles with bubblegum and am having lots of fun with that!

I love blowing up and playing with balloons and will do popping and also non-popping stuff. I will NOT sit on them to pop them though.

Happy to do feet stuff and usually have my nails painted nicely.

Mouth exploration is awesome and fun.

Happy to squish my squishy bits for you too and love boob bouncing and squeezing as well.

I am really pretty open and I'm sure there are lots of things I will do and am into that I forgot to mention, feel free to PM me with requests and questions!

Jessi said:
I have braces, glasses and a pile of piercings. :mrgreen: If you're into stretched ears, I'm your girl! I also really like stockings/long socks and fitness/spandex clothes.
I also have a bit of a paypig fetish, but I can't stand it when people waste my time.

I will do pre-scheduled privates, but you must tip a small amount to reserve your spot. Please MFC mail me about that :)

This kinda made my day, I was under the impression that you didn't private anymore! I'm not much of a Public Chat guy, so sorry if you changed that a while ago. Also, spandex shorts? :think:

Anyway, when I'm looking to private, I'm looking for a a girl to dress up in some cute shorts and a shirt (a few models let me help pick the outfit and that's always fun), and show off their legs in various positions. I usually have a few positions that really hit the spot that I'll let the girl know about, but I try not to be too direct-y at first. I also have a small foot fetish and love footjob shows! I enjoy just chilling and chatting while doing this, but some light dirty talk would be welcome, nothing over the top.

Reactions: KayleePond
Great thread JJ!

Hi I'm Godiva420, though many refer to me my Tigresslily, A_Cute_Mew, or my name-Lily! I'm a brown-eyed nympho from the south, though I refuse to unleash the accent if it can be helped. I have full lips, and extremely long dark hair. Everything's natural, no tats or piercings (not that I have anything against those things, just not for me). I'm shaved, and no I won't grow it out...ever...no not even for xxxxxxxxxxx tokens! My measurements are 36, 28, 40. Btw children don't have those sizes, so don't ask me for any sort of daddy lil girl play.

I never, ever fake orgasms, after you get to know me you'll realize I have a huge issue when it comes to lying, and orgasms is one thing I definitely don't lie about. I have multiple orgasms if you're willing to stay to see. I am normally disturbingly wet, though I very rarely squirt. I can't control them though.

If you know German or Japanese feel free to use those languages in chat, though I prefer to keep my chat in English, since the others won't know what's going on Warning: I'm extremely rusty but will understand French, Greek, and Arabic as well.

Public chat: I love to dance while listening to music, and chat. I'm a fairly, laid back, dorky person, with oddball bursts of energy. I do public shows. I also am willing to add like spanks from my leather paddle, nipple clamps or other things of the sort during a show for a tip. I have tons of toys (a picture of them grouped together is on my MFC profile) I love to get to know people, and generally keep my PMs open to everyone unless I'm getting WAY too many at once. As long as my chat is friendly I'm happy. I also do raffles every week for a custom video, where the person who has tipped the most wins a 15 minute vid at the end of the week) this is to force me to make content...I need a time limit. :shifty:

Group: I prefer to do whatever my pleasure is for the moment, however if I'm tipped for something, I tend to oblige.

Private: I tend to only allow Group and private the first 30 minutes of the hour, but if it's slow I'm all for it. I essentially do whatever you want (as long as it's something I'd actually be willing to do). I prefer to be told first what it is you'd like, since I hate wasting both my time and the members...not to mention the waste in their tokens.

I'm fairly vanilla, but I do like to change it up occasionally with specific things.

Added fetishes:

Anal and double penetration-love anal and DP, in fact did a private for 2 hrs and 45 minutes where I only did anal, and used all of my toys at the time. I do need to add, however that I only do anal in Private or true private...Also that I have a cat tail buttplug and white and pink ears to match. No this is not the only thing I use for anal, just felt it was noteworthy. :p

C2C-I'll watch cams for tokens if it's slow, but I prefer to only watch in group or private, as it's very distracting from chat.

Deepthroat-Like a champ. (up to 10 inches)

Dirty talk-I do dirty-talk in private and group, however don't expect a lot in PM since it takes away from my chat.

Domination-I can, but I'm way more sub

Fetish vids-another option for some things is a video...I sell more fetish stuff on clips4sale, but feel free to make a request as well!

Foot shows-I have been praised many times for foot shows that I've given in private, but fair warning it's not really my thing...I'm just really good at them I guess. Foot shows include tow wrinkling, nail painting lotion, oil, and/footjobs.

Gagging-willing in private, but not really my thing.

Ice/Lotion/Oil-I often have this as a countdown in my topic bar. Totally willing to do this in private or group as well.

Outfits-Some days I'm in street clothes, others corsets, skirts, silk, satin, dresses, jeans lingerie you name it. I like to switch it up. I almost always wear stockings knee socks or hose. I have like a million pairs and love them! I only wear heels for tips.

Pain-Other than spanks..not so much.

Race-um here's the thing...I'm a mix of 4 races so yeah awkward.

Roleplay-Anything except incest or daddy lil girl

I think I included everything, but if yu ever want to ask I'm very open-minded. I never make fun of fetishes, since I know that there are likely some things I like that others don't. I'll just wish you good luck on your search. :)

Reactions: JoleneBrody
dustinxxxizzle said:
Jessi said:

This kinda made my day, I was under the impression that you didn't private anymore! I'm not much of a Public Chat guy, so sorry if you changed that a while ago. Also, spandex shorts? :think:

Anyway, when I'm looking to private, I'm looking for a a girl to dress up in some cute shorts and a shirt (a few models let me help pick the outfit and that's always fun), and show off their legs in various positions. I usually have a few positions that really hit the spot that I'll let the girl know about, but I try not to be too direct-y at first. I also have a small foot fetish and love footjob shows! I enjoy just chilling and chatting while doing this, but some light dirty talk would be welcome, nothing over the top.

I can do all those things except dirty talk. It will need to be scheduled in advance and outside of my normal cam sesh. I also have a minimum of 500 tokens.
Im still working out the details for how I will accept privates. Im posting on ACF as an experiment, to work things out. Either I will have a minimum amount or members will need to tip the balance before the private if they think it will be shorter than that.

Reactions: dustinxxxizzle
I have this really kinky fetish. It may be way too niche, but I'm taking a shot...

Here goes...

I like it when girls who are pretty and nice get naked.

Whew! Glad to have that off my chest! I don't know if anyone could ever fulfill my needs. They are just so out there. I just hope it doesn't make anyone think less of me.

Also:

Bocefish said:
It would probably help if the models that don't have their site profile links included here, would do so. Jus' sayin' :whistle:

Quoted for still-relevant-after-two-years truth.

zippypinhead said:
I have this really kinky fetish. It may be way too niche, but I'm taking a shot...

Here goes...

I like it when girls who are pretty and nice get naked.

Whew! Glad to have that off my chest! I don't know if anyone could ever fulfill my needs. They are just so out there. I just hope it doesn't make anyone think less of me.

Now you're speakin' my language :lol:

Reactions: zippypinhead
I mostly do kinky/fetishy/domme stuff on cam. My specialities are cuckolding, SPH and CEI, but I also enjoy forced ass worship and ruining orgasms. I own stockings, high heels and a whole stack of toys (vibes, plugs, dildos, spank paddles, rope, clamps, cuffs...)

I enjoy role plays and verbal humiliation, I can do role plays but I won't do daddy type play because it just isn't something I'm comfortable with. I love financial domination, especially if it's combined with JOI, SPH or forced worship of some kind but I find that 90% of men who say they're into it are wasting my time which is a great way to attract an instant banhammer.

I also have a heap of piercings and tattoos, if you're into that.

My Clips4Sale (link in my signature) shows most of the fetishes I can fulfil - I can queef whenever I want to, and I also usually have balloons available to blow up/pop/sit on near my camming set up.

Also I do enjoy fisting myself but it takes time to work up to it and it's not allowed on MFC and SM, so I'll only do it in pre-booked and pre-paid Skypes. I'm also happy to do peeing shows, with the same conditions attached. I need notice for both of these things because they require a little bit of prep. Obviously they aren't everyone's cup of tea but they're things I personally get off on. Because they can't be discussed via MFC or SM the best way to ask about them is an e-mail to the address listed on my C4S or in a PM.

Hopefully I'm not so weird I've scared everyone off :lol: :lol:

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.