AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model not able to see my PM or Chat sometimes on MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2016
Hi I was just wondering if anyone else has had problems with PM and chat on MFC. I have a favorite model on MFC that I enjoy chatting with but alot of times she can't see what I type in PM. If I ask her in public chat or in private she tells me she couldn't see my message. Sometimes it happens with the chat in private where we can't see what we are typing to each other or we only see part of the chat. Like last night I did true private with her and she was like didn't you see what i was typing but i wasn't able to see what she typed and then it started working again. So I'm just wondering if anyone else has had problems like this on MFC.

Hi I was just wondering if anyone else has had problems with PM and chat on MFC. I have a favorite model on MFC that I enjoy chatting with but alot of times she can't see what I type in PM. If I ask her in public chat or in private she tells me she couldn't see my message. Sometimes it happens with the chat in private where we can't see what we are typing to each other or we only see part of the chat. Like last night I did true private with her and she was like didn't you see what i was typing but i wasn't able to see what she typed and then it started working again. So I'm just wondering if anyone else has had problems like this on MFC.
Have you reported the issue to support?

I reported it to tech support many times and they told me to have the model contact support. She said she has contacted them many times but they never respond.

I really like this girl. I'm really upset that I can't figure out what the problem is because I want to be able to talk to her. Last night I don't think she could even see what I was typing in public chat either. I was typing but she never responded back or she was typing but I couldn't see what she was typing. I'm not sure but I don't think she was ignoring me because I never did anything wrong. I know she was busy but I know she would at least say hi to me if she saw me in her room. I actually wish that she would talk to me outside of MFC but she doesn't even give out an email or anything so I have no other way to talk to her :(. I won't push the issue because I don't want to make her mad because I understand that she doesn't want to give out an email and at first I didn't want to give out my email either but i really hate not being able to talk to her. Is it really possible for someone to find your personal info through an email and if so is there a way that I could talk to this girl where it is safe. I mean isn't it technically possible for someone to find your personal info on any website cam site or email if they really wanted to. I would never do this and I don't even know how to or have the time to do something like that. I'm just saying it seems like I have no other option because MFC chat just doesn't work anymore and MFC mail doesn't work either.

I actually thought it might be that at first but why would she talk sometimes and not other times. I know I'm only paying her for what she does not to like me so I don't see why she would need to do this. Also she is very shy so maybe that has something to do with it. This has been like this on and off for the past year. I have been talking to her for over 2 years and for the first year it never happened with chat but there was a problem with mail and I thought she was ignoring me but then I asked her and she said she couldn't read it. Also at times when she can't see my PM it looks like she has to keep logging on and sometimes after she can see it and respond. Like in the PM window it says ******* has logged on and then after that she responds to the PM. It doesn't always work and sometimes it will say that like 3 times and she will respond to the PM. So it seems like maybe there is some issue with her computer where she can't see it because she will say in public chat that she can't see it. It shows as a blank white screen. Also other guys complain she hasn't responded to her PM. I have also logged on as a guest and gone into her room and seen her say PM isn't working to the other members.

Status
Not open for further replies.