AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models can see my cam when its off.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2016
I saw something like this has been asked before but i was on MFC earlier and i PM'd a model saying
"can you see me"
She replied "yes"
Which is strange because my cam was off and has a bit of tape over it.
So… how could she she me and tell me what i was doing/wearing/look like?

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Magnolia
This isn't meant to be rude, but it's possible that she was just telling you that to shut you up. Cam girls often get "Watch my cam, bb" messages from guys who don't intend to pay, and I guess maybe some cam girls get sick of it that they just sigh and just say "Yeah" to shut 'em up. I don't know?

I saw something like this has been asked before but i was on MFC earlier and i PM'd a model saying
"can you see me"
She replied "yes"
mebbe she thought you meant could she see your pm/chat

Your cam was covered and she knew what you were wearing and looked like...it's obvious you didnt realize cam girls can see through any computer screen. She has given away our most well kept secret.

Tip us enough and we can stick our hand right through the screen and deliver pleasure literally through your screen. If it hasn't happened yet you haven't tipped enough for the GHOST option for us to do so.

"can you see me"
She replied "yes"
You're delusional.

Solution 1: Your tape is transparent.
Solution 2: You didn't actually cover the whole of your lens.
Solution 3: She's seen you before and/or could guess.
Solution 4: You're a big bag o'crazy.

Everybody always covers the cam on the computer...

Am I the only one who keeps the cam on mobile devices covered? That's probly how she got to OP. His personal tracking device...

I don't know if you were aware before, but mfc and the camming industry as a whole, attracts those with some level of psychic ability.

I'm not saying every model is a telepath or clairvoyant... But I'm not saying they're not.

I don't know if you were aware before, but mfc and the camming industry as a whole, attracts those with some level of psychic ability.

I'm not saying every model is a telepath or clairvoyant... But I'm not saying they're not.

Most of us sadly lost our clairvoyance ability at the age of seven. #tinfoilfact

I'll be dern, I learn something new everyday...I bet you already knew that, huh?

You crack me up Amber--Filter Off! Hilarious.
Dude, I filter myself constantly to keep a diplomatic air... sometimes I just gotta fucking LET IT OUT!

:arghh:

The only way I can see this would be possible is if you had an external cam connected and covered that, while at the same time forgetting the built in one on your laptop.

Or, you've gone batty and are imagining things.
I was going to say this. Also it is a real glitch on MFC where once you disconnect your cam it'll take a minute to stop broadcasting or freeze on your last frame until you log out/refresh instead of disconnecting you. I know because I had this happen on my perv account once where it froze and on my model account through the broadcaster where it kept broadcasting after I had stopped.

This guy might not be totally crazy, y'all. o_O

I was going to say this. Also it is a real glitch on MFC where once you disconnect your cam it'll take a minute to stop broadcasting or freeze on your last frame until you log out/refresh instead of disconnecting you. I know because I had this happen on my perv account once where it froze and on my model account through the broadcaster where it kept broadcasting after I had stopped.

This guy might not be totally crazy, y'all. o_O

Yeah, I remember being in rooms and seeing models go off cam, but still hearing maybe one more minute of them talking (like talking to their model friend, or on a phone call or something). When I first realized it did that, I reminded myself to always wait just a bit (after exiting MFC public chat) before making any kind of phone calls requiring I say my name, phone number, etc. Lol.

Yeah, I remember being in rooms and seeing models go off cam, but still hearing maybe one more minute of them talking (like talking to their model friend, or on a phone call or something). When I first realized it did that, I reminded myself to always wait just a bit (after exiting MFC public chat) before making any kind of phone calls requiring I say my name, phone number, etc. Lol.
I put up a waiting screen and turn of my mic for a minute or two when I get off, leaves me a little time to answer some PMs too. :)

Better safe than sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.