AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models constantly in private

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2023
Hi does anyone know the secret of how some models are constantly in private sessions and never coming out of them whereas I struggle to get private exclusive sessions lately ? Are these girls just amazing at camMing …. What’s their secret weapon ? Lol

Hi does anyone know the secret of how some models are constantly in private sessions and never coming out of them whereas I struggle to get private exclusive sessions lately ? Are these girls just amazing at camMing …. What’s their secret weapon ? Lol
A lot of them have been doing it many years, and have a large circle of regulars built up.
Plus, some countries get different placement from others, I think.
But it's more likely you're comparing yourself to people who have been doing this a long time and/or have built up a following in different fetish genres on other sites already.
There are models on SM who have 20K plus followers who get notified when they get online, due to having so many faves (being faved) from so many active accounts. Then there are newer models who have a lot less. I think it really just comes down to that. You could have the same in time too. Just takes time and consistency.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sorry edit window ran out, but this might be helpful too; It took me 2-3 years (in better economic times) of streaming roughly part time, and making clips part -time, to build up that level of busyness on SM. Might be harder now. That was back in 2015.

I also made (and still make) it very clear that I am not a model who is going to hang out there for an 8 hour shift, so my followers know they gotta bite then and there, or wait until next time. People got used to that fast. Some guys still get really mad at me to this day, because they are used to models who hang out online longer, but I don't really care. I just got yelled at about it for most of a show the other night to be honest. Oh well 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Seconding M.E. I'm not on SM (yet) but where I am at, all my long privates are fetish related. If they want a straightforward fap sesh...it's NEVER going to be hours long (one exceptiion...but he had coke dick and an inflated ego that meant he refused to give up :haha: ).

Occasionally you get a "just hanging out" one but usually those guys prefer to tip for skype time as I charge less for chill catch ups.

Keep doing what you're doing and they'll find you.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Hello,

All models that are part of this industry have unique approaches to their Paid Shows, so I would definitely advise experimenting with different things and finding your own flow.

In terms of "secret weapon", I believe it really is up to consistency and experimenting with new kinks/fetishes/toys/requests that are all within your set boundaries. :)

Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you wish to discuss this further.

Many thanks,

Izabela

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.