AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models creating new accounts over and over

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Probably because if you haven't streamed in the last 90 (I think) days, the site shuts down your account for you automatically. So if you take a long break, there's no other option but to start a new account.

Upvote 0
if a model leaves a studio or joins a studio, they cannot take the original account. Must create a new one.

Upvote 0
All these threads lately complaining about models (and reporting them). I sure hope y’all use that same energy to report abusive members who like to harass models by telling them to “kill themselves,” or “I hope you get raped,” or racial slurs. Instead of just sitting there watching models get harassed, and then saying “Wow, that was crazy.” 🙄

Upvote 0
I made a new account because Molly Pink died, she left the building, i grew into a new alias Molly Dark. I purposefully started a new Stripchat with my new name. Still want to do something fun and some how kill off Molly Pink...
ikr over the years sometimes your persona/niche changes.. It's nice to start fresh

Reactions: melanieoncam
Upvote 0
All these threads lately complaining about models (and reporting them). I sure hope y’all use that same energy to report abusive members who like to harass models by telling them to “kill themselves,” or “I hope you get raped,” or racial slurs. Instead of just sitting there watching models get harassed, and then saying “Wow, that was crazy.” 🙄
I think through the years I have only reported 1 or 2 models for breaking rules and HUNDREDS of users :p it's a much better place to spend your energy indeed! these users are much more toxic.. so it's a good point you bring up!

Upvote 0
I only created a new account on Streamate because Streamate closed down my last account for a year and made me wait a year to reopen an account. Sometimes these things happen beyond the model's control.
Did you have to wait a year for streamate to delete your previous account so you could create another one?

Upvote 0
Hello! Streamate offers models the possibility of creating a new account when they haven't been active for more than 180 days, in which case the account is automatically closed by the system and the model needs to either request the account re-opening or go ahead and create a new account.
There is also the case in which a model ends a collaboration with a studio and in order to continue working on Streamate on her own or under a new studio, she has the chance to open a new account (depending if she is or isn't under the former studio protection).
Only in the event of breaking the rules and the account gets closed because of it, the model cannot open another account on Streamate.
Hope this clears things out a bit and if you still have questions, feel free to reach out to me and I will gladly assist you!
Thank you!

Upvote 0
Probably because if you haven't streamed in the last 90 (I think) days, the site shuts down your account for you automatically. So if you take a long break, there's no other option but to start a new account.
nope they deactivate it. i signed up last year never cammed and had to email them just to reactivate

Upvote 0