AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models not LETTING you take them for a private

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't sure where to post this, but this seems to be the most appropriate thread.

I am seriously thinking of asking my model friend if we can just sit and chat in private shows. We already do that quite often anyway, but I am still not sure how that is going to be received.
A few months ago something changed. It started with a physical room change, a new room with a bed when she only had a chair before. She said it was temporary, that another model needed the old room for a special client at the same time every day. That was almost 4 months ago, but whatever.
Then her private shows became more explicit. She showed more. At first, I thought this was great!
Then I noticed her private shows became increasingly predictable. It is at the point now where I can time her moves. I know exactly what she is going to do next. What arm is going to go up, where her leg is going to go ... it is almost like she has been choreographed.
I did a little bit of spying. She does the exact same private show for everybody. It wasn't always like this. All the spontaneity is completely gone.

With the changed show came the price increase. She only charges 6tk a min in CB and 8 in SC. So she charges a flat rate now, 300tk to start the show in CB, 200tk in SC.
I thought this was wonderful! FINALLY! I hated the fact that her studio was charging a criminally low rate, and I am so glad she added to that! She deserves it. I even suggested to her that she was still not charging enough.
Then one of the 5 sites she was streaming on was replaced. Streamate was gone and LiveJasmin was in. At first, she hated LJ, because she found the guys rude, and they could jump into her private shows at any time without her agreeing. Now she is of two minds. She still hates it, but has realized there is a lot of money on that site. (She charges 11tk in LJ. to start a show. I think that is still low, but that is just me.)

Her comments to me in PM are sometimes worrying. I completely understand something like "let them pay for my beauty" which she says a lot.
But lately, I am getting (all paraphrased), "Look what I have become" "I never used to be like this" And one day ... "I never thought I would do this ... become prostitute" I was heartbroken. I repeatedly told her that wasn't true. I told her what a good and kind person was, how courageous she was, and how she had worth. I was so upset I was useless all day at work. I thought about her all day.
When I told her that the next day, she told me to stop worrying and pretended she didn't remember saying that.

So recently, I have been asking her just to talk to me in chat. I know I am going to illicit zero sympathy for this, lol, but it is hard for me because she is so incredibly sexy it drives me insane, but the bottom line is, she is slowly revealing to me how much this is costing her emotionally, and I do not want to be a part of something that is causing her pain.

Maybe I am taking this too seriously. Maybe she is just complaining about work like everyone else does, and the prostitute comment was just hyperbole. I have a gut feeling this is not the case though. I know some will say I should just stop overthinking it and just enjoy the show. but it is getting increasingly hard for me to do that.

I wasn't sure where to post this, but this seems to be the most appropriate thread.

I am seriously thinking of asking my model friend if we can just sit and chat in private shows. We already do that quite often anyway, but I am still not sure how that is going to be received.
A few months ago something changed. It started with a physical room change, a new room with a bed when she only had a chair before. She said it was temporary, that another model needed the old room for a special client at the same time every day. That was almost 4 months ago, but whatever.
Then her private shows became more explicit. She showed more. At first, I thought this was great!
Then I noticed her private shows became increasingly predictable. It is at the point now where I can time her moves. I know exactly what she is going to do next. What arm is going to go up, where her leg is going to go ... it is almost like she has been choreographed.
I did a little bit of spying. She does the exact same private show for everybody. It wasn't always like this. All the spontaneity is completely gone.

With the changed show came the price increase. She only charges 6tk a min in CB and 8 in SC. So she charges a flat rate now, 300tk to start the show in CB, 200tk in SC.
I thought this was wonderful! FINALLY! I hated the fact that her studio was charging a criminally low rate, and I am so glad she added to that! She deserves it. I even suggested to her that she was still not charging enough.
Then one of the 5 sites she was streaming on was replaced. Streamate was gone and LiveJasmin was in. At first, she hated LJ, because she found the guys rude, and they could jump into her private shows at any time without her agreeing. Now she is of two minds. She still hates it, but has realized there is a lot of money on that site. (She charges 11tk in LJ. to start a show. I think that is still low, but that is just me.)

Her comments to me in PM are sometimes worrying. I completely understand something like "let them pay for my beauty" which she says a lot.
But lately, I am getting (all paraphrased), "Look what I have become" "I never used to be like this" And one day ... "I never thought I would do this ... become prostitute" I was heartbroken. I repeatedly told her that wasn't true. I told her what a good and kind person was, how courageous she was, and how she had worth. I was so upset I was useless all day at work. I thought about her all day.
When I told her that the next day, she told me to stop worrying and pretended she didn't remember saying that.

So recently, I have been asking her just to talk to me in chat. I know I am going to illicit zero sympathy for this, lol, but it is hard for me because she is so incredibly sexy it drives me insane, but the bottom line is, she is slowly revealing to me how much this is costing her emotionally, and I do not want to be a part of something that is causing her pain.

Maybe I am taking this too seriously. Maybe she is just complaining about work like everyone else does, and the prostitute comment was just hyperbole. I have a gut feeling this is not the case though. I know some will say I should just stop overthinking it and just enjoy the show. but it is getting increasingly hard for me to do that.
Why do you think she would react badly to just chatting in private?

Why do you think she would react badly to just chatting in private?
Not so much react badly. (I was editing to try and make my post as concise as possible) She once recently got up in the middle of talking and start taking off her clothes. I said she didn't have to, and she replied "I am working". She either thinks I want that, (which I do and I don't), or she thinks she should be. The last time we went private we just had a great chat and she said she enjoyed the rest. That was all I needed! I just seem to have a hard time convincing her of that.

Not so much react badly. (I was editing to try and make my post as concise as possible) She once recently got up in the middle of talking and start taking off her clothes. I said she didn't have to, and she replied "I am working". She either thinks I want that, (which I do and I don't), or she thinks she should be. The last time we went private we just had a great chat and she said she enjoyed the rest. That was all I needed! I just seem to have a hard time convincing her of that.
It's your private. Telling her you just want to chat without a show should be enough. I would avoid giving the reasons that you posted though, just say something along the line of that's what you're in the mood for. As long as you're clear at the start as to whether you want a show or not she should get used to it pretty quickly.

There's nothing wrong with saying you would rather she kept her clothes on in a private. You could also suggest something other than chatting such as dancing without stripping to music she likes. Personally I've never had any pushback when I've asked for that.

Last edited:
It's your private. Telling her you just want to chat without a show should be enough. I would avoid giving the reasons that you posted though, just say something along the line of that's what you're in the mood for. As long as you're clear at the start as to whether you want a show or not she should get used to it pretty quickly.
Agreed. I just want to keep supporting her with private chats. I want her to have the tokens.

Reactions: Omne35
..... But lately, I am getting (all paraphrased), "Look what I have become" "I never used to be like this" And one day ... "I never thought I would do this ... become prostitute" I was heartbroken. I repeatedly told her that wasn't true. I told her what a good and kind person was, how courageous she was, and how she had worth. I was so upset I was useless all day at work. I thought about her all day.

Forgive me for making an unsolicited suggestion, my friend, but I think you are taking it way too heavy and close with her. I understand that you have feelings for her but in all honesty you are making yourself overwhelmed and upset.

And I can assure you that you are not doing her any favour either by being so tight because it just reminds her of her troubles and she feels like she has to tread lightly in consideration of your feelings. Trust me in this; if you're going through a difficult time and are stressed and depressed, an anxious and concerned friend can actually be draining. At least that's often the case with women.

If I were you - and I know I'm not -, I would take a few days off from her to refresh and regroup. At least a few days. JMO.

I do have sympathy for you and this situation. But I agree with @ArcticKitty , you really need to take a break. I understand how easy it is to become overwhelmed. If I had come to cam sites 30 years ago I would have fallen hopelessly in love and become badly entwined emotionally with the models I met.

Sincerely, with all of the angst-ridden and worried posts you have made over the last few months, I really do think that currently at least, camsites are not a good place for you to be. Your friendship with this model worries me also. I know that online friendships can be genuine and real, but, just like real life friendships, if they make you sad or anxious more often than they make you happy, that is a bad relationship.

Look after yourself.

Forgive me for making an unsolicited suggestion, my friend, but I think you are taking it way too heavy and close with her. I understand that you have feelings for her but in all honesty you are making yourself overwhelmed and upset.

And I can assure you that you are not doing her any favour either by being so tight because it just reminds her of her troubles and she feels like she has to tread lightly in consideration of your feelings. Trust me in this; if you're going through a difficult time and are stressed and depressed, an anxious and concerned friend can actually be draining. At least that's often the case with women.

If I were you - and I know I'm not -, I would take a few days off from her to refresh and regroup. At least a few days. JMO.
You are one of the most level-headed posters on this forum. Your suggestions are always welcome. :) I never thought of that, that I could actually be draining. I totally get it though. Thank you for gently showing me this perspective. It is much appreciated!

I do have sympathy for you and this situation. But I agree with @ArcticKitty , you really need to take a break. I understand how easy it is to become overwhelmed. If I had come to cam sites 30 years ago I would have fallen hopelessly in love and become badly entwined emotionally with the models I met.

Sincerely, with all of the angst-ridden and worried posts you have made over the last few months, I really do think that currently at least, camsites are not a good place for you to be. Your friendship with this model worries me also. I know that online friendships can be genuine and real, but, just like real life friendships, if they make you sad or anxious more often than they make you happy, that is a bad relationship.

Look after yourself.
Thanks for the concern, it means a lot. I am definitely overthinking this. and I really should back away a bit. After all, she is a studio model in Russia. At the end of the day, there is actually very little I can do to help her. If in fact, she actually wants help at all. I thought a continual bombardment of kind words and gestures might help, but recently it has been demonstrated to me that overdoing this may do more harm than good.

Thanks for the concern, it means a lot. I am definitely overthinking this. and I really should back away a bit. After all, she is a studio model in Russia. At the end of the day, there is actually very little I can do to help her. If in fact, she actually wants help at all. I thought a continual bombardment of kind words and gestures might help, but recently it has been demonstrated to me that overdoing this may do more harm than good.
Well, kind words, gestures, compliments etc, all have to be... sincere. That's not the right word (I know you are sincere)... they must be a "natural" part of your interactions (otherwise it's "just words"). Constantly complimenting someone I think is probably as bad as not complimenting them at all.

On a lighter, she has been bugging me to watch a movie. The Barber of Siberia. I finally did, the other night. WOW!!!!! What a film! I laughed and cried. She said that if I wanted to understand her, to watch this film. I told her I watched it. She said, "Саймон , did you see my family?" (Remember that with her, everything is through a translator). I still don't know what she meant. But wow, what a beautiful film. (Саймон is my name in Russian. I love when she writes it!).

You are one of the most level-headed posters on this forum. Your suggestions are always welcome. :) I never thought of that, that I could actually be draining. I totally get it though. Thank you for gently showing me this perspective. It is much appreciated!

Well thank you, Nienna, I'm warmed by that assessment, especially considering that I'm a hot head!

But for real, I'm concerned for your own well-being. I speak largely from a recent unfortunate experience with a model.

I have some sympathy with you as I've become friendly with a model as well. She is also going through a hard time. I mean, fuck, I've just sent her flowers to cheer her up so I'm not going to tell you to stand back and be emotionless in the situation.

That said, the model I'm friends with is having a hard time with the administrative/payment side of the business. She's not having an existential crisis about whether she should be doing the job. Wading in with an opinion on that is bad news. You're not qualified to comment on her personal situation and you could make things immeasurably worse for her by advising her. It also sounds like you're losing sleep over her situation yourself.

Personally, I enjoy being friendly with models and this model in particular but if it reached the point where it wasn't a fun friendship any more then I'd bow out gracefully. And, I have to say, having read all of the "falling in love with cam girl" threads, there's a common thread with love drunk users taking models into non-explicit privates to "give them a break". That shit is going to eat up your credit card and mental state very quickly. Don't fall in love.

Reactions: Nienna
I understand the model completely. I found myself in the same predicament once. There was a customer who we became too friendly. Talking, chatting and just someone I could talk to about anything. (We became friends, virtually) biggest mistake I’ve ever made, now I make it a point not to cross that thin line with anyone.

It got to a point where I had to boot him out of my room so I can do my job because It felt like him watching me fingering myself was just too weird. Now, I’m friendly with everyone just the way I usually am, but I just don’t cross that line anymore. You lose clients when you start treating them as best friends. Period.

What boundaries did you put in place to not cross that line?
Now I treat all of them equally. My lovely customers. No one is better than the other, and I’m not there to make friends. To work. Of course I pay close attention to my tippers and regulars. Flirting when online and everything else that goes with the job, but I don’t go beyond that like the way I did with the other “friend” I don’t do out of the site unneeded friendly communication anymore. If you want to buy my Snapchat, that’s cool and I keep everything business wise.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I understand the model completely. I found myself in the same predicament once. There was a customer who we became too friendly. Talking, chatting and just someone I could talk to about anything. (We became friends, virtually) biggest mistake I’ve ever made, now I make it a point not to cross that thin line with anyone.

It got to a point where I had to boot him out of my room so I can do my job because It felt like him watching me fingering myself was just too weird. Now, I’m friendly with everyone just the way I usually am, but I just don’t cross that line anymore. You lose clients when you start treating them as best friends. Period.

I have to admit this is very interesting and helpful.
Did you tell/warn him in advance or did you just randomly do it one day? Did/Do you have contact outside of the platform and you explained it to him there? Or was he just left wondering what the hell happened and what he had done/said to suddenly make you angry?

Reactions: JaneJaneth
I
I have to admit this is very interesting and helpful.
Did you tell/warn him in advance or did you just randomly do it one day? Did/Do you have contact outside of the platform and you explained it to him there? Or was he just left wondering what the hell happened and what he had done/said to suddenly make you angry?
told him. Despite not wanting him to see me like that anymore, we are still friends who talk on Snapchat. So, I told him, “Hey, so listen. I’m gonna kick you out of my room because I feel weird you watching me do that these days. We know each other too well and I don’t want you to watch me in that position. We can still talk on Snapchat but not in my room anymore.”

He understood. He sometimes still leaves me offline tips just to be supportive, but he’s not in my room and we still talk outside the site. As friends.

Personally, I enjoy being friendly with models and this model in particular but if it reached the point where it wasn't a fun friendship any more then I'd bow out gracefully. And, I have to say, having read all of the "falling in love with cam girl" threads, there's a common thread with love drunk users taking models into non-explicit privates to "give them a break". That shit is going to eat up your credit card and mental state very quickly. Don't fall in love.

I am friends with a few where it has gone a pretty long way I must say. For example a single mother of four who have a really busy time with a full time office job, taking care of kids and camming. I take her to private shows now and then and just talk, showing her around the garden, talk about plants and cooking or games or whatever.

It is obvious to me that it gives her a nice break from everything and it gives me a nice break from my usual things with work, home etc. She is also very confident about that she can contact me on Whatsapp when she just needs someone to vent tough things with for a while and I help her kids a bit with their homework there too sometimes. But obviously this is way past lots of limits and deep through all layers of limits for most people, both models and viewers and it is certainly not for everyone and nothing I would recommend anyone to try without both feeling genuinely good about it. The problem for me with cam sites is that I cannot really find it interesting in any other way. I am demisexual IRL, I just cannot feel any sexual attraction without a strong emotional feeling first, if it happens at all which is almost never does. The online/cam version of that seems to be that I am more interested in having someone to chat with, to watch shows etc is really nice but without feeling sexually attracted to the model. The private show part of things needs a lot of "getting-to-know" each other first. So, all those models who immediately start with "hi, are you horny, let's go pvt" etc are not interesting to me at all.

When I have done shows myself it has been a bit different though. When I have the entire focus on the viewer/viewers I do not really need to care about what I feel about it myself. I cannot really say how I would have reacted if someone wanted to be more deeply friends with me in that scenario. It never happened which might of course have made things a bit easier for me to handle. But I still think I would have handled friendship there too and I think it could have worked out great too depending on customer's intentions etc.

I am friends with a few where it has gone a pretty long way I must say. For example a single mother of four who have a really busy time with a full time office job, taking care of kids and camming. I take her to private shows now and then and just talk, showing her around the garden, talk about plants and cooking or games or whatever.
Yeah, I have a close friendship with a model which I've talked about extensively in other threads. It's kind of a weird dynamic. Both of us want the friendship and neither of us really need it to go any further. We've fallen out and made up more times than an old married couple. Usually one of us decides that's enough for whatever reason and cuts off contact for a bit before reaching back out to tell the other that we miss them terribly. We've started joking that we should just get married so that the next time we fall out I have to give her money and a house.

Reactions: ScaredMan
Yeah, I have a close friendship with a model which I've talked about extensively in other threads. It's kind of a weird dynamic. Both of us want the friendship and neither of us really need it to go any further. We've fallen out and made up more times than an old married couple. Usually one of us decides that's enough for whatever reason and cuts off contact for a bit before reaching back out to tell the other that we miss them terribly. We've started joking that we should just get married so that the next time we fall out I have to give her money and a house.

In my case I am married in real life and what I am looking for online is only to make friends which I am very open and clear about. It never turns into something where I fall in love, it is only friendship to me. Might me close friendship in a nice way, but not like a romantic relationship.

Reactions: misterical
In my case I am married in real life and what I am looking for online is only to make friends which I am very open and clear about. It never turns into something where I fall in love, it is only friendship to me. Might me close friendship in a nice way, but not like a romantic relationship.
Now I'm curious how you explain your video tours of the garden to your wife. I also am not looking for anything romantic, for a number of reasons. I think the attraction for both of us is in having someone who actually is thinking about you and cares for you. We are located thousands of miles apart which allows us to learn about each other's culture while also having some peace of mind that the other person isn't going to turn up on the doorstep declaring their undying love. It's weird but refreshing to pursue something that is so obviously going nowhere. I'd guess that's part of the attraction for you as well.

Now I'm curious how you explain your video tours of the garden to your wife. I also am not looking for anything romantic, for a number of reasons. I think the attraction for both of us is in having someone who actually is thinking about you and cares for you. We are located thousands of miles apart which allows us to learn about each other's culture while also having some peace of mind that the other person isn't going to turn up on the doorstep declaring their undying love. It's weird but refreshing to pursue something that is so obviously going nowhere. I'd guess that's part of the attraction for you as well.

Well, my wife also knows that what I am looking for on cam sites are just to watch shows and make friends and so on. My wife visits cam sites sometimes too, but she likes to see a bit different stuff. She likes to see couples, threesomes etc and not so much to communicate with the models. So we are a bit different but we kind of understand each others anyway.

You two have such tact! I hope I'll talk like that someday... I mean it!

is she from Colombia? it looks like she want to look pity in front of you. I live in Colombia and girls dedicate gours to create this sad life and make others feel bad. Be careful

is she from Colombia? it looks like she want to look pity in front of you. I live in Colombia and girls dedicate gours to create this sad life and make others feel bad. Be careful

Yes this is for some strange reason very typical for many Colombian models. One typical scenario is that she says that "I do not want to do this but I have to, please help me to complete my goal for tonight so that I can go home" and then if anyone does that she just sets a new goal and continues. Or otherwise spread rumors about other models and call them liars while she of course is the only real genuine person who is worth all the tokens. I mean, I get that this is a lot of hard work, many have no other ways to get a reasonable income and I get that many from countries with lots of poor people are in a really bad situation, but there are so many things leaving me confused about this behaviour in general so that I just cannot participate in it. I am very open to helping people in need, I very often accept to be supportive, to be there and talk when people need to etc. But I do not like this particular behaviour at all.

Yes this is for some strange reason very typical for many Colombian models. One typical scenario is that she says that "I do not want to do this but I have to, please help me to complete my goal for tonight so that I can go home" and then if anyone does that she just sets a new goal and continues. Or otherwise spread rumors about other models and call them liars while she of course is the only real genuine person who is worth all the tokens. I mean, I get that this is a lot of hard work, many have no other ways to get a reasonable income and I get that many from countries with lots of poor people are in a really bad situation, but there are so many things leaving me confused about this behaviour in general so that I just cannot participate in it. I am very open to helping people in need, I very often accept to be supportive, to be there and talk when people need to etc. But I do not like this particular behaviour at all.
I've literally just this minute had a conversation with a random Colombian model (just bored browsing) who proceeded to tell me a story about how she met and fell in love with a guy from Hong Kong on a languages app and how he hooked her into a fake investment scheme where she lost a lot of money. As a result she had to borrow money from some kind of shady dude in Bogota and is now being forced to work for him to pay off the debt. She was totally in tears. Not crying because of her financial situation. Crying because she still loved Hong Kong guy.

It seemed a genuine enough tale. If it was a scam then she was a good actress. Either way I wasn't taking her on but I've been left with a distinct feeling of unease. I mean, if her story is true then it's horrific.

I mean, I'm not at all gullible but I always end up feeling really uneasy with these stories in case they are genuine.

• Hugs
I've literally just this minute had a conversation with a random Colombian model (just bored browsing) who proceeded to tell me a story about how she met and fell in love with a guy from Hong Kong on a languages app and how he hooked her into a fake investment scheme where she lost a lot of money. As a result she had to borrow money from some kind of shady dude in Bogota and is now being forced to work for him to pay off the debt. She was totally in tears. Not crying because of her financial situation. Crying because she still loved Hong Kong guy.

It seemed a genuine enough tale. If it was a scam then she was a good actress. Either way I wasn't taking her on but I've been left with a distinct feeling of unease. I mean, if her story is true then it's horrific.

I mean, I'm not at all gullible but I always end up feeling really uneasy with these stories in case they are genuine.
Did you report it?
In all honesty if I was told something like that (effectively sexual slavery) I would report it immediately to the site: date, time and with saved transcripts!

If it is true, the guy needs to be cut loose from the site (at the very least!!).
If it is false, then the model needs to be cut loose for being so dishonest and generally giving cam models a bad name.

Last edited:
Yes this is for some strange reason very typical for many Colombian models.
Hmm I challenge your statement of "*very* typical for *most* Colombian models."

I accept "typical of *some* models" (of all nationalities).

In my years on SC (and i have visited Colombian models more than any other nationality) I have never had such a story told to me, nor have I seen Colombian models behaving the way you have described regarding goals. Perhaps it is common when one frequents the "shallow end" of the cam-model pool on a site -- by that I mean the lower ranked and brand new models who are more likely to be desperate and thus moved to such behaviour to try to earn enough to pay the bills).

I did for some time visit a Ukrainian model who would talk of having to reach a goal or a certain number of goals so she could leave, but when she got that final goal.. bam! she was gone; it was not a ruse.

Status
Not open for further replies.