AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MODELS PREGGO !!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
congratulations!
A freind of mine is expecting soon and it was suggested to me to buy her some disposable nappies so of to ebay I went (love ebay). Bought 2 boxes of 200 for $40/box, delivered, may be worth a look in U.S for similar deals.

Reactions: WENDYPRETTY
Congratulations to you. Pregnancy (and pregnant women) is such a wonderful thing to behold. And a beautiful photo too.

MY GOSH I AM SO JEALOUS. You has lack of stretch marks. I'll post a couple of mine tomorrow when I have the ability to. :D (if I don't go into labor tonight that is) and Congrats!

gorgeous! i'm slightly jealous because of my huge lack of fertility, but gosh you look so pretty! :) i'm hoping one day we can adopt or if my siblings have kids then we can steal theirs. :p if by some big miracle i ever am able to conceive i'll be taking tons of pics and will be updating my blog on all the fun stuff.

Wendy, you've made a new fan of pregnant nudity. :)

I usually hate the "hand bra" thing and have never really appreciated photos of nude pregnant women, but your photo is sooooo artistically beautiful, you've made me change my crappy attitude.

Thank you.

Hey I know her. Total bitch :)

Bocefish said:
LaylaAnn said:

She's a real beeotch indeed! Don't believe that she has multiple orgasms now either! :whistle: :p

Did you know if you have multiple orgasms during conception you get twins?

Bocefish said:
LaylaAnn said:

She's a real beeotch indeed! Don't believe that she has multiple orgasms now either! :whistle: :p

I guess I will have to prove it. In free chat. Damn your good :lol:

Jupiter551 said:
Bocefish said:
LaylaAnn said:

Did you know if you have multiple orgasms during conception you get twins?

Did you know you don`t have to have an orgasm at all or even experience any pleasure during conception to get pregnant :lol: I kid I kid ( covering my ass in case baby daddy stumbles upon this forum) ;)

Reactions: Jupiter551
Status
Not open for further replies.