AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models telling members they love them :(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jupiter551 said:
Rayne said:
Models are indeed real people as well, and even though there are some, hell maybe even quite a few that will play those games and try to lure members into falling for them, just to use them, most of us aren't like that.

I sometimes tell my guys i love them. But not in a sensual 'I'm in love with you' way. Usually it's after a goofy joke or a big tip that i'll throw out a big smiley " I love you man!" or tell the room 'I love you guys, you rock!' But they understand it's all friendly.

I have heard stories from some of my regs of the models that tend to play their members. One story I have is from a Reg who fell in love with a model who said she loved him too, and they proceeded to organize a meet. He had of course spent TONS of money on her throughout the time, and had agreed to fly to her. Well he flew half way across the world to meet this girl, and the airport she had him fly into was 5 hours from her house (he didn't know that until he arrived and called her), she (Of course) couldn't make it to pick him up. So he rented a car and drove to her house. She then proceeded to not answer the door and had all the lights off. He went to a hotel and tried calling her again and she said she would meet him for dinner. They went to dinner, and after that she ditched him. He was alone, in another country for a week. And only saw her the one night for dinner.
THAT is fucked up!
I can't believe anyone would do that, but sadly, it does happen.

I certainly hope that's not the case here, as i wouldn't wish that upon anyone. But beware that it has happened :(
I heard a vaguely similar tale about a model who met the member, took the gifts he brought dropped him off at a hotel and then had some excuse about a sudden family illness and ditched him for the rest of the week.

The only way you can judge someone on the likelyhood of something they haven't yet done are a) history (if you don't know their past history this is off the table) and b) motive - what do they have to gain?

You can have motive without history or previous occurence, but in a situation like this you can't have a scam or trick without a motive.

If she doesn't have a motive she's either honest or crazy, and that's just a regular person - you have to take some chances with every person.

My take on this? This doesn't sound at all like a model who was "playing" a member for gifts. Not at all. If it were, she'd have taken him to every store imaginable on every hour of that week ^^
It looks more like a "date from the internet" scenario. You find the guy hilarious and cute and then you see him and suddently realize there's no chemistry, worse, you find him repulsive or creepy or feel that something is off with this guy, and decide to not take the risk of getting further involved. Avoid him at all cost.
Seriously, nobody ignores people for money.....makes no sense.
Eta: i'm also curious what you'd have a woman do with the gifts if she's not attracted to the guy? "oh sorry, I can't accept these because you're definitely creepy and I don't want anything to do with you" lol..... accepting silently is more tactful imo :p

Miss_Lollipop said:
heartbrokenperv said:
"I wouldn't count my bbs until they squirt" lol!

She always told me "I love you with all my heart" and that I make her very happy and that she would love to marry me. I did spend a lot of tokens on her but slowed down to see how she would react. She stayed the same. Honestly, I will admit to having trust issues and sometimes that gets in the way of thinking like a normal person which is why I try and run these things by other people to see what they think. I've had my heartbroken and I have trust issues and I always knew falling in love with lady on MFC would be a bad idea for me.

Part of me thinks she is being honest but the fucked up part of me does not think a beautiful, smart and funny woman (on MFC) would ever fall in love with a guy on MFC or even with me in real life.

Well, thank you for your responses. All of them are informative and greatly appreciated.

When I fell in love with a member I asked him to discontinue tipping because I was serious about him. He did so, and I moved quickly.

not saying all girls are the same, but for me... i wanted him to know that I did not give a crap if he tipped or not.

The same goes for Daniel and I. I met him on MFC and when I got a crush on him, I asked him to stop tipping me since it felt weird to be given money when I had strong feelings for him. We later met in Chicago to hang out for a weekend and now we've been living with each other for 2 years. I made the move and asked him to meet up (he never pushed for that). Months later, he voiced to me that he didn't believe I would actually show up but hell... I really liked him! I cannot say this is a common thing on cam sites, nor should fellas get in their mind that they will date a model, but it just so happened to me. It turned out for the best and we couldn't be happier together.

I'm sorry I don't have any advice about your situation. I thought it might be helpful to see how other situations have played out... I think it's interesting that Lolli and I both asked our guys to stop tipping and made the moves first. Just some food for thought. :)

A side note, I do say "I LOVE YOU GUYS!" to the entire group of my friends - the penguin army - since I do care for them deeply but I am not keen on saying "I LOVE YOU" one-on-one because I do not want to give anyone the wrong idea.

Saying I love you guys etc etc is much much different than someone saying I love you in private. I think most people are intelligent enough to know the difference. There are exceptions and some less stable people might think a general saying of love ya is directed at them. I don't think the original poster was meaning those type of "I love you's".

For me, love is reserved for people I really love. You will rarely if ever see or hear me say I love something. I will use like in those situations. I reserve "I love you" for the person or people I truly love. Context and tone is very important when discussing these questions.

Reactions: SNATCH
FrenchKitty said:
Eta: i'm also curious what you'd have a woman do with the gifts if she's not attracted to the guy? "oh sorry, I can't accept these because you're definitely creepy and I don't want anything to do with you" lol..... accepting silently is more tactful imo :p
Well I'm not sure I've never really thought about it but you can't just arrange to have someone come to your country for a week, take their gifts then dump them in a hotel on their own til they have to go back. The gifts are kind of beside the point, though I have refused gifts I feel uncomfortable about - from what I remember though I got the impression she'd asked him to bring the gifts, and was likely the only reason she even met him at the airport.

On the flip side, I have a member who I recently met and hes turning into a big tipper/regular in my room. I feel horrible because I think he's under the notion that we are more than friends or there's a possibility. He says I love you at the end of a pvt, and I'm like awww...I dunno what to say I definitely cannot use the word love very easily. Should I just be like, 'look dude, I am not here to break your heart but you're 53 and i'm 27 it's just not gonna work out hun'? He says I remind him of his ex gf. Is there a way to squash this now and not have ill feeling/still be friends?

Last month I had almost the exact situation - this guy was gonna buy a ticket to go to the cam mansion after party to meet me, whether he won the raffle or not. During one show he started pming me about how nice it will be to kiss me at the mansion etc etc and I had to stop my show and set him straight in pm. Haven't seen him in my room since, and ironically he won the raffle (lol but we both decided it best he get 2nd place prize..). I just wanna know how to best deal with this so as not to run off all my reg tippers lol. I am not doing anythign (i don't think) to make them fall in love?

TashaDutch said:
SNATCH said:
I tell some of my regs that I love them. They all know that I don't mean I am IN LOVE WITH THEM....

wait... what??? you're telling me that every love letter i've written.. every time my heart was exposed... you were not actually in love with me?
excuse me while i sit in the corner and cry for a bit.. :angry2:

Oh fuck off. For YOU, it's different, && damn well do you fucking know it!! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO. :). I love you. HAHAHAHAHAHA. :D :D :D :D.

Reactions: Nordling
Sinwithcyn said:
On the flip side, I have a member who I recently met and hes turning into a big tipper/regular in my room. I feel horrible because I think he's under the notion that we are more than friends or there's a possibility. He says I love you at the end of a pvt, and I'm like awww...I dunno what to say I definitely cannot use the word love very easily. Should I just be like, 'look dude, I am not here to break your heart but you're 53 and i'm 27 it's just not gonna work out hun'? He says I remind him of his ex gf. Is there a way to squash this now and not have ill feeling/still be friends?

Last month I had almost the exact situation - this guy was gonna buy a ticket to go to the cam mansion after party to meet me, whether he won the raffle or not. During one show he started pming me about how nice it will be to kiss me at the mansion etc etc and I had to stop my show and set him straight in pm. Haven't seen him in my room since, and ironically he won the raffle (lol but we both decided it best he get 2nd place prize..). I just wanna know how to best deal with this so as not to run off all my reg tippers lol. I am not doing anythign (i don't think) to make them fall in love?
How awkward, I don't think there's anything you can do, other than hope saying he loves you etc is part of the fantasy for him and if he starts getting weird set him straight like you did the other guy.
I guess another alternative is when he says he loves you say something like "aww, you should only say that to someone you really love" and depending how he answers perhaps you can defuse the situation from there.

Yes- when I met duke, I paid for my flight. A return flight. I had a back up plan if things didnt work out. I made the first move. I asked to come out to see him. And I asked him to stop tipping.

Aedan we need to share stories some time - duke said the same thing! I told him "I'm coming, i'll be there in 2 weeks.. i need the fuck out of here" (after he had once offered my couch if i needed to get out of a bad situation) and hes like... *blank face* wait..what......??? I seriously thought he was gonna say no.. that he hadn't really mean it. He told me after that he just didn't expect it to ever happen in a million years. He was so sure i'd cancel he left cleaning his apartment to the very last minute. LOL.

If she's serious, she'll open the door.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Sinwithcyn said:

That is a dilemma. I understand the need to not alienate regular tippers. I hope it is just part of his fantasy and he is not under the illusion of there being more. I always feel honesty is the best policy but since you are not professing feelings to him, I am not sure it is up to you to do any more.

Maybe I am the strange one, while I know and have seen guys fall head over heels for someone and there were no feelings returned, I can not say I have ever been in love with someone that did not at least say they had feelings for me. Infatuated with someone? Sure.

Just Me said:
Sinwithcyn said:

That is a dilemma. I understand the need to not alienate regular tippers. I hope it is just part of his fantasy and he is not under the illusion of there being more. I always feel honesty is the best policy but since you are not professing feelings to him, I am not sure it is up to you to do any more.

Maybe I am the strange one, while I know and have seen guys fall head over heels for someone and there were no feelings returned, I can not say I have ever been in love with someone that did not at least say they had feelings for me. Infatuated with someone? Sure.

Thanks to you and Jupiter big time. It's so nice to have your feelings understood and validated. I felt so guilty that I cannot even tell you what a relief it is to see that you share my feelings of confusion and awkwardness. Thanks so much. It came down today to the fact that I had to be super blunt and spell it out - he's been hiding and not on mfc all day which isn't like him but hopefully he's just re-evaluating the situation and will come to his senses. Thanks again guys!

(did i say thank you yet? lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.