AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models, Thanks For All Of The Extra Time, & For Going That Extra Mile!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2016
Caspiar
First off just wanted to start off by saying this is not a "kiss ass" post. That being said
and outta the way...No poop emoticons! HaHa.

I am sure that some similar posts have been put up about this, but I just wanted to give a big thank you to all the models out there that go that extra mile to provide quality entertainment. I just like to relax when I get home. I really appreciate the models that really go through all the time and trouble to be online as much as they can be and make it Fun and Interesting at the same time. Being happy and cool with everyone not letting trolls ruin the vibe of the room and just making it a sweet place to hang out and tip, relax, and have a conversation at the end of a day or night depending. I really appreciate the models that try and be so different from each other, that give us endless options of models we choose to support through a variety of choices of entertainment.

Again thank you so much for all the time and energy spent on your profession and for making it a enjoyable experience indeed! Other members etc feel free too express your gratitude or specific shows that you saw a model go that extra mile for that you really appreciated! I will continue to support the one's that have done this for me and hopefully they will continue to do so for as long as they continue to enjoy themselves. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.