AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

models..visiting other models under prem name

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AluraCurvyBBW

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Ladies, if another model popped in your room and happened to be from this forum. Would you mind if they gave suggestions if they had seen a prior post from you regarding things like sound lighting energy levels? Or would you just like them to keep quiet?

Also how would you like them to announce where they know you from (ambers forum) ? In the room "hey I'm from the forum" or in a pm?

I prefer to announce myself as a fellow model in pms only. Simply because I do not want to draw attention from the model. Its her room. Her show.

However they want to announce themselves is fine with me, but I do prefer to keep it quiet. As you said, her room, her show... however, announcing that you're from the forum is a very very good idea.

If I had made a post ASKING for suggestions on lighting/sound and such, I would expect someone from the forum to respond to me in a pm. I get kinda defensive already, so showing that to the public chat... (and yes, I get defensive about everything, for anyone x.x I also like to play devil's advocate)

I love when models visit! Don't even have them blocked....

If my room is busy and there's lots of actions, send it in a PM. If it's kinda dead then I don't care....maybe two hot chicks conversing will make the other boys speak up!

i ve had a model come in my room and start im a model u should do this and this if u want tokens all in public chat -_- that was insulting to me I have models unblocked because i would love to make some new friends in the model community.However I would find it more polite if you got to know me before you gave out advice its not like you would tell the cashier hurry up your slow(even though your thinking it)...or press that button noooo THAT button. right??lol thats just me though :geek: Ive visited a few models always with my model name though so they now who really is talking to them I always say hi and am always polite, her show is her show and I dont think its my place to offer opinions unless she directly asked me then I would answer in pm.Im making a premium account soon as well so the models I have visited will know Im just trying to be friendly and not "spy" lol

and yea I would like to know where they know me from ;)

Personally, I'd be happy if another model came in and gave me advice. My camscore is only one thousand- I need all the help I can get! :lol:

What I dislike: A model coming in under her model name, not saying anything, leaving after minutes of nothingness. That makes me VERY suspicious, so please if you come in AS a model, at least say something! Personally, when I perv I never use my model account. Far too time-consuming to look for models who don't block me. Plus, I worry that being on my account and not on cam lowers my score. /random thoughts

But I would be happy with private messages. I'm fine with a model coming out and admitting who they are in free chat, but I don't think chatting about lighting and sound is what the rest of the people in the room are in the mood for. xD People would prefer talking sexy or chatting about video games in my room. Ooh, I actually had one model come in and talk D&D with me. That was fun.

Since I don't have my PM list open to all, it's kind of difficult to tell me who you are secretly. MFC mail could work, but I don't check it right away some times. So lots of times, if a girl is chatty on her premium name and I'm getting the hint they're a girl, I'll outright ask if they're a model. Then I add them to PM list, THEN ask if they want the chat to know who they are or if they're hiding out. :)

If a girl is clearly being a distraction, model or not, I'll ban them. I once had 2 female premiums who I guess were friends/lovers or something IRL, and they kept talking about doing sexual stuff to each other, and some sexy outfits they had just gotten. I told them to take it to PM if they were to continue such topics. I'm sorry, but that's distracting... I am friendly and all, but I want the members in my room to only be thinking about ME in a sexual way when they're in MY chat. I am not shy about saying that the focus should be on ME in my own chat room. It's common sense though.

If anyone had advice for me, during my cam show is not the time to tell me. A PM on the forum or an MFC mail or such after the fact will do.

I love models visiting me! I love visiting models! I never announce to the chat that I'm a model... I've even become a regular in a few rooms. I always announce myself to the model in pm... if they don't accept them I'll usually put it in a tip comment, always asking if they mind me hanging out. I'm not much for giving advice... I'm fairly new myself... I've recommended a new cam to a couple ladies, though... one even went on Amazon and bought one right then while I was in her chat.

I try to blend with the chat and have fun with the models and premiums... just become a fun fixture in the room. I love perving on the girls, them knowing I'm a model and being part of the chat! It's refreshing to still involve myself with the models and get to know them without having to be in "model mode".

my gf likes to watch other girls. but only ther free show :p

But she dont talk with them, she have normal premium name at mfc and hang out at some rooms, just to see how other works - and she likes female body, so she is not lesbian or something, but luv to watch u girls haha :p

Just like you guys I love having other models come into my room.
I've had a bunch come in and we'd all talk openly in free chat.
I don't mind at all just like you guys said, as long as shes not trying to make it all about her,
or trying to promote herself in my room.

I tend to get a little offended if another camgirl is giving me advice when her camscore is below 5000.
I don't mind when they say things like "more light, musics too loud" ect ect.
But on performance and what not, I tend to listen to those who are more higher up
on the cam level if that makes sense?

Some cam models come in my room and try to treat the members like it's their room. I mean, in my room it's rare for the whole room to thank a tipper; I don't need someone thanking -every- tipper when I'm already doing that. Sometimes girls seem to do it for advertising on their part, but usually they don't.

There are tons of models who I love (even feel honored!) when they visit me, but usually I'm very suspicious the first time.

Knowing that a model is from the forum would help sure, but unless it's an easy fix with sound/light I usually don't care. I don't want to spend an hour of my cam time fixing a tiny problem when normally I just keep going.

My prem account is obviously me LOL I followed Alex's lead on that, so mine is Eva_ChangeN2. I usually come in silently if its a new room, and maybe just say Hi. Then I wait and see if I get told Hi back or not. Some girls have even banned me LOL which is ok, they prob figure I am gonna spam or something. There are about 8 girls I try to visit once a week, and most of them are here. I was lurking them before modeling or joining here. We have great fun, and when they get tips over 25-ish I tend to clap along. I usually try to keep the convo going, and not take over, unless the room is dead, and she doesn't mind. I also try not to spend all day/night in the same room. I usually keep quiet during free shows, esp if I have no tokens, so that I don't interfere with their earnings. If its a new room, I sometime PM and come right out with "Hi, I'm a model too, is it ok to hang out?", and I NEVER give "advice" unless asked, and I usually respond in PM or mail message. Lately I have been getting members who will message ME while I am watching or bouncing thru rooms. Generally, I tell them if they want to talk, then they need to visit my model profile and mail it, or let me enjoy the girl who is working. I am not there to pimp myself or "steal" members, so let me watch some great girls having fun! ;)

lol i ask because i actually do come to other models rooms under my prem i usually hang a little before speaking up and i know if its been more than a month since i popped in i may have to remind them (some models do not keep their pms open if you do not talk often which i understand).

Im pretty sure some of the prems here might be able to figure who i am lol.. i enjoy hangin in ambers room,frankies and alexlady's room. have had the opportunity to stop by other models from here as well

i usually mention they know me from outside of mfc. and the forum. if they do not have pms open

I love when models visit me!
I've had a decent share of bitchtwats that say stupid stuff.
"HEY I NEEDA SEE SUM ID" was one of the ones that irritated me the most.
I was just like. :woops: :woops: :woops: :woops: :woops: :woops:

I like suggestions, as long as it's not rude or anything.

I don't mind who visits and who says what as long as it's not like
HEY LOOK AT ME I'M A MODEL I'LL EARFUCK MY VAG FOR 20 TOKENS!

Yeah, then I'll gladly ban.

i definitely perv rooms frequently, but i usually ghost in as a guest or stop in under a pm that i dont write in.. not sure if im visable, but it gets around the having to log off or double checking theres no model ban.. since theres no access to the models chat in this way and i havent heard anything bad from anyone, i dont believe theres been any issue.

but i love when models stop in if im on cam(i only do weekend shows because of my regular job)... i have had a few models come in when i first started and gave me some advice.. it really helped and i was appreciative. i dont mind if they annouce in chat or pm. i know i have heard some horror storries about models coming into rooms and stealing members while models were in pvts/groups, etc... but i promise, thats not me :D

AlexLady said:
I mean, in my room it's rare for the whole room to thank a tipper; I don't need someone thanking -every- tipper when I'm already doing that. Sometimes girls seem to do it for advertising on their part, but usually they don't.
Eep, I didn't realize that thanking a tipper wasn't polite. I won't do it in thy room, Alex.
Personally, I tend to :clap emote when people tip during a slow time, or when people tip a lot. ;-; I always think it's nice when premiums show appreciation when other premiums tip.

SweetDivalia said:
AlexLady said:
I mean, in my room it's rare for the whole room to thank a tipper; I don't need someone thanking -every- tipper when I'm already doing that. Sometimes girls seem to do it for advertising on their part, but usually they don't.
Eep, I didn't realize that thanking a tipper wasn't polite. I won't do it in thy room, Alex.
Personally, I tend to :clap emote when people tip during a slow time, or when people tip a lot. ;-; I always think it's nice when premiums show appreciation when other premiums tip.
As far as in my room, I love that my room always thanks a tipper, and models are no different in that regards. It might get old if the whole room keeps thanking for a bunch of 10t tips, but even then I always feel warm and fuzzy inside when my room feels like a family.

And speaking of thanking.

Thank you so much for visiting last night! :D

NicoleEnvy said:
your making it difficult for all us earfuck the vag fetish guys :snooty:

NicoleEnvy said:
I love when models visit me!
I've had a decent share of bitchtwats that say stupid stuff.
"HEY I NEEDA SEE SUM ID" was one of the ones that irritated me the most.
I was just like. :woops: :woops: :woops: :woops: :woops: :woops:

I like suggestions, as long as it's not rude or anything.

I don't mind who visits and who says what as long as it's not like

Yeah, then I'll gladly ban.
I earfuck you good bb, right in the vagoo. :lol: :lol: :lol:

jebbaz said:
Eva_ChangeN said:
mine is Eva_ChangeN2.
:woops: All this time I thought that was your model account and wondered why you never logged in...

LOL, its all good, I haven't had a chance to get online in a while anyways, lots of stress and such. Gonna try and gear up to 2011 :D But feel free to PM me on there whenever, I usually am logged in, if not, its cause my daughter is lurking OR I am at work. I do answer ASAP tho :D

PinUpKittie said:
SweetDivalia said:
AlexLady said:
As far as in my room, I love that my room always thanks a tipper, and models are no different in that regards. It might get old if the whole room keeps thanking for a bunch of 10t tips, but even then I always feel warm and fuzzy inside when my room feels like a family.

And speaking of thanking.

Thank you so much for visiting last night! :D
Shwee, thanks for welcoming me. :3 Can't wait to see thy room when you don't have to whisper and pretend you're not online. XD Twas fun as it was

i dont mind models in my room at all.. with their modelname or premium name..
just blur out who you are i dont care..
it just pisses me off that it seems that i dont get to see all the models that visit me in my model software..
i'm always in my own room when online with my premium name.. and sometimes there are like 3 models i there on the site.. and i see none in my software.. wtf!

i asked my regulars to sign me when a girl in my room is bothering them...
what i dont like is models.. or claim to be models "advise" me how to do my show..
when i ask you can tell me.. but i dont really see the need to tell me things i either allready know (lighting etc) or try to let me do things that isnt my style..

ive just had jennie in my room yesterday and was soo happy :D also had naughtykitty and cami in my room once..
i dont know but girls seem to talk more active.. and i like that
it can get pretty annoying when nobody is talking ;)

usually when i visit models with my prem name they dont even know who i am.. and i try to make it more clear.. and some get it.. some dont lol
i just like to chat to great girls and perv em a little.. no need for everybody to know that i'm a model then..

TashaTypical said:
usually when i visit models with my prem name they dont even know who i am.. and i try to make it more clear.. and some get it.. some dont lol
i just like to chat to great girls and perv em a little.. no need for everybody to know that i'm a model then..

I have a feeling you're pretty much in the norm on this one. I cannot be certain but I have a sneaking suspicion that I've spoken to about 4 or 5 "fellow premiums" who were actually models and I had no clue. They just kind of blend in with the chat. I have to admit I admire that a bit.

Mirra said:
TashaTypical said:

I have a feeling you're pretty much in the norm on this one. I cannot be certain but I have a sneaking suspicion that I've spoken to about 4 or 5 "fellow premiums" who were actually models and I had no clue. They just kind of blend in with the chat. I have to admit I admire that a bit.
lol i have actually chatted with you in ambers room under my prem name

for me if im under my prem name im about chillin and chattin with the model and fellow prems

I spend hours browsing MFC under my premium name, but I don't spend a lot of time in 'normal' girls' rooms since I'm not good with listening to audio due to a hearing loss. I'm always browsing for the weird shit, and my premium friends list is pretty much the ultimate collection of the weird ones.^^

And being straight I have no interest in the 'sexy' stuff and will almost certainly leave if there are pussy close-ups or just masturbation. Pussy tends to weird me out a bit. I wouldn't mind stopping by 'normal' rooms for an extended time if it wasn't the audio thing, but oh well.

If anyone had advice for me, during my cam show is not the time to tell me. A PM on the forum or an MFC mail or such after the fact will do.[/quote]

I'll second that Amber; I totally welcome advice from other models but not whilst I'm on cam ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.