AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models Wanted for Sugar Cribs

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does your logo look like something that I would have used on Myspace in like 2008? Like step your graphics game up, if you want to attract anyone to your site.

I am always looking for more money like any rational person that has ever existed but I am going to pass on your site until more reviews come out about it.

I would advise anyone and everyone on here to pass on this site until more comes out about it.

You can't proclaim yourself as a #1 site when 99.9 percent of the people on this post have never even heard of you.

I am sorry but the 1st will be here in 2 minutes and nobody with 2 working brain cells is going to give up their sure thing and their moneymaker for something that just popped up 5 minutes ago.

You can't proclaim yourself as a #1 site when 99.9 percent of the people on this post have never even heard of you.
Right? Lol it’s such a stupid tactic.

Lol they want high class and caliber users and models but use the lowest rent logo and name possible. Like 90s graffiti throwback.

I wasn't going to mention it but... yeah, it might have looked and sounded "cool" over 20 years ago but not now.

Playing a little Devil's Advocate here:

I can kind of see a site that focuses on men that have an excess of spending cash and a desire to spoil ladies being a new niche within the cam site world. Like a high end cam site experience.

There'd be requirements for the amount that can be purchased/spent at a time or something, which discourages cheapskates. But there also has to be a certain caliber of cam girl to fit the needs, too. It can't be a cam site that allows any ol' person to apply as a cam model. There needs to be a *standard. Means no studio accounts with models forced to hit quotas and look miserable on cam, and means models would need to adhere to a certain persona and style on cam.

*THIS is the part that makes it hard, though. Setting standards will make people bitter if they aren't accepted, or if only a very certain bodytype/ethnicity are accepted. So that's trouble. And you can't really start a new cam site without traffic, nor without the site being filled with potential "sugar babies".

Members would expect high end cam models.
Models would expect high paying members.

So it's like a chicken and egg thing.

So sure, I think there's a market for it, but it might be hard to pull off properly.

If this is "just another cam site" then I feel they're way too late to the game. I also am kind of repulsed by the site name, personally.
Except that this niche is already heavily took by LiveJasmin that is around for more then ten years. And they recently put more emphasis on that by raising the minimum price, forbidding tokeness users to chat, and banning all models that didn't met their standarts (more shadowbanned them by forcefully moving them to a noname white label)

I would have more faith in the success of a site with an original concept like plexstorm, rather then to one that is trying to go on thehunting grounds of oldests sites around.

Except that this niche is already heavily took by LiveJasmin that is around for more then ten years. And they recently put more emphasis on that by raising the minimum price, forbidding tokeness users to chat, and banning all models that didn't met their standarts (more shadowbanned them by forcefully moving them to a noname white label)

I would have more faith in the success of a site with an original concept like plexstorm, rather then to one that is trying to go on thehunting grounds of oldests sites around.
They may have changed over the last couple of years, but for people who've known of it for a long time probably don't see it as that kind of top tier/high class site that I was speaking of. (I mean, with the graffiti logo of the OP they probably aren't going to be seen that way either). When I think of LJ I think of the most spammy site filled with studio models that I became familiar with 8+ years ago. If it's much different, I wouldn't know, and many others that wrote them off might not either.

If anything I was thinking maybe camwithher or whatever the other site like that might be more comparable to the description I listed.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
They may have changed over the last couple of years, but for people who've known of it for a long time probably don't see it as that kind of top tier/high class site that I was speaking of. (I mean, with the graffiti logo of the OP they probably aren't going to be seen that way either). When I think of LJ I think of the most spammy site filled with studio models that I became familiar with 8+ years ago. If it's much different, I wouldn't know, and many others that wrote them off might not either.

If anything I was thinking maybe camwithher or whatever the other site like that might be more comparable to the description I listed.

Isn't camwither a camsoda white label? It don't give me the impression of being classy in any way. It's basically CamSoda with another headbanner.

The idea of "we accept only models with certain characterstics" is a Jasmin fix idea since years.

Isn't camwither a camsoda white label? It don't give me the impression of being classy in any way. It's basically CamSoda with another headbanner.

The idea of "we accept only models with certain characterstics" is a Jasmin fix idea since years.
Camwithher was around well before Camsoda.

Jasmin are heavily into studios and exclusivity over them. They are also very strict about no nudity in the public section. I think they cater to generation boomer of customers, while the freemium ones and subscriptions based ones cater more to Generation Y and Z. We don’t all wanna feel like in a Budapest vintage strip club all the time:)

Reactions: Cheeseonmyfriesplz
I am still trying to figure out how this cat expects to lure in big spenders when let's be honest, nobody is spending money right now. It doesn't matter if you are camming or PSO'ing, its slow all across the board. We are in a pandemic so people's money is going to be funny for a good long while. You got a few exceptions to that rule but its mostly slow across the board.

Biden is not just going to come into office and say presto chango and things will get back to normal. Its going to take a while for the economy to rebound and for the money itself to rebound. What can you do for camgirls in the interim?

Oh and if you are trying to get rich people to come to your site, what makes your site different than all of the sugar daddy/sugar baby websites? What do you have on your website that someone can't get on a site like seekingarrangement? What can you offer women that we can't get on any other cam site? What makes you stand out from all the rest?

I know that we are all IC's here but given the current predicament, I would like to see a cam site that offers some sort of an hourly wage or at least some sort of hazard pay.

I feel bad saying "hazard pay" since we are not essential workers but it would be nice to see a cam site that offers something in the neighborhood of a hourly wage, if not hazard pay.

If you are asking the women on here to give up their livelihoods and risk paying their bills and putting food on the table, what can you offer them? Why should anyone work on your site? Why should we give a damn about your site? What is your marketing budget? What are you doing to bring traffic to your site?

I find it interesting that you have not revisited this post...cause you know your ass is going to get grilled like a burger king whopper.

Okay, so it's official now? "Sugar daddy" is just another faceless, unnamed guy with a little extra money to spend? Funny how language evolves ...

Reactions: DoD404
Lol maybe for broke wannabe sugar daddies lol. Zero traffic.

Ive had a ton of dudes come into my chats posing as a sugar daddy and only one out of 1000s of "daddy" usernames has actually tipped. The site looks terrible.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.