AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models were doing coke?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whyiscbfullofscammers

Banhammered
Jul 3, 2020
So last night i'm looking at a model room in CB. there were 4 models on cam, one of the had a small square packet they dipped their finger into then put there finger to their nostrell. Packet was passed to model 1 who did similar. Has anyone else seen such suspicious activity from other Colombian models on CB?

No worries. I just figured you were Doctor Who being absent minded again.
Lol. I got the tv serie reference this time. It was just that after re-reading I've noticed the typo and couldn't help but correcting/amending it. The world now is in order and I'm at peace now. Just an idiosyncrasy of mine. Blame my sign.

Agree with those who feel confused about Op making a thread like this. I mean, what people here are even supposed to do about it? Nothing. And, also, who cares? I always had the idea that this sort of threads are made by guys with way too much time on their hand so they can spend hours and hours browsing and scanning other people rooms to check what they are doing.

As a site user, I can tell that usually it goes like this you log in, see if your fav models are online, go on their chat and done. You just really don't care what other people are doing. Also, I wish, just a curiosity of mine, cb made accessible in some way stats about personal usage/engagment on the site. It's my guess that I've never spent more than 2 hours on the site. Usually, in few rooms and most of the time not even in public chat. But I'm sure I'm sort of an atypical user.

However it strucks me as a little strange Op doesn't know that on cb, as a user, you can block certain parts/areas of the world so that you can even models who are from that region. Out of sight, out of mind.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.