AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models were doing coke?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whyiscbfullofscammers

Banhammered
Jul 3, 2020
So last night i'm looking at a model room in CB. there were 4 models on cam, one of the had a small square packet they dipped their finger into then put there finger to their nostrell. Packet was passed to model 1 who did similar. Has anyone else seen such suspicious activity from other Colombian models on CB?

was the room, and funny thing its just another video LOOP

and this one a video as well

sort it out @punker_barbie

Attachments

• cokeheads.jpg
    cokeheads.jpg
    713.4 KB · Views: 43
Upvote 0
Even more amusing
this one model is on 2 videoloops at the same time

@punker_barbie keep up the great work Give your admins and Hundreds of site monitors a big bonus

Attachments

• scam1.jpg
    scam1.jpg
    958.3 KB · Views: 11
  • scam2.jpg
    scam2.jpg
    981.5 KB · Views: 10
Upvote 0
hum.. don't you think that this whole thing would be better in a short single mail to support?
And here only a little ask to push you ticket :/
this here is a useless flood imo ...

I don't need to see any more Colombian co(c)k(e)s here, thanks 😁

Upvote 0
hum.. don't you think that this whole thing would be better in a short single mail to support?
And here only a little ask to push you ticket :/
this here is a useless flood imo ...

haha yes, maybe thats what colombians goal was about... Party cock in private :) About having 2 rooms open same time, im not sure but i guess is alowed becouse is each model with her(his) room, and both of them keep them open .. just join each other ..

Upvote 0
lol not 2 rooms open from the same model 2, 2 completely different video running featuring the same model
looks like they took the night off to party and just played a recording... go have a look its still on .. look like punker barbies hundreds of people monitoring the site worldwide are having the night off too,

• Funny!
Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0

Nice play on words :p

You know the funny thing is, when I first joined CB and I would only look through the "featured" page tab (where it puts you automatically), I would see dick, dick, dick, dick (man or trans mostly, but some couple).. I would get so annoyed "omg gross, not another dick i don't want to se dick go away!!" but now, 4 years later I am just "oh, another penis.. oh look and another" but with a very boring way of thinking and saying it haha. I can see why women are so unimpressed too. I am the same though if it's just zoomed in pussy or tits one after the other.

But yes, I think the best thing is to put it in support, i have seen a woman (Colombian) do coke before, she was on a pvt for another site and the guy and she was both doing it together.
I didn't report it and the reason may be stupid or bad to you/other's but, there are only a few things that I think are very bad that I would report (anything with children, for example). I don't want to destroy someone income for them (al be it illegal) activity like this when it's a personal choice. I don't have a problem (per se) against people with drugs, so long as they are not impacting me.

I know that may be a bad way/stance on some things, but for me, i will just move on to somewhere else.

Upvote 0
The sad part is.,..one of the recording has over 3000 tokens already and WHAT support are you talking about the rooms been running 2 or 3 hours.

Oh and don't give me some "its the holidays---- its new year bullshit" it can wait untill the next work day Monday or whatever.. what if it was a minor on cam something more serious.

Its a complete and utter JOKE! CB will refund all those of course :hilarious: yeah right..

Upvote 0
The sad part is.,..one of the recording has over 3000 tokens already and WHAT support are you talking about the rooms been running 2 or 3 hours.
The last recorded video I reported to support was last Sunday.
1st reported in the room, then by mail. The room has been banned in less than half an hour

I reported more because it was leaked content from a friend's room, and it worked fine.
No need to alert the whole world by flooding here...

and Happy Birthday, @CheeseMoon

Upvote 0
i think you should keep reporting them to the site if you see someone instead of obsessively updating the forums.

i get it. finding people breaking TOS makes your pee-pee hard now.
I agree with the others. This should have just been a DM to Punker Barbie rather than a protracted regurgitation of screenshots.

I have a hunch that you probably don't report all this on cb because you want to post it here and create a fuss - because, as Audri so succinctly says "it makes your pee pee hard " 😉

Report, move on. Or DM Punker Barbie (who will tell you to contact support) and move on.

Upvote 0
They are reported when seen, i'm pointing out the INACTION of cb's useless support, one of those loop rooms has been online almost 20 hours. Every person in that room was flagging and reporting it.

as for dming Punker_barbie, she needs to start fireing and hiring cos her staff don't do their jobs or need retraining it shouldn't be up to members to report models doing cocaine and playing out loops.

Upvote 0
So last night i'm looking at a model room in CB. there were 4 models on cam, one of the had a small square packet they dipped their finger into then put there finger to their nostrell. Packet was passed to model 1 who did similar. Has anyone else seen such suspicious activity from other Colombian models on CB?
Support will review the accounts in this thread and take appropriate action. Please be sure to report any accounts you believe are violating the Terms by using the Report Abuse button or sending an email to support@chaturbate.com.

Upvote 0
75 percent of them are on drugs and being sex trafficked ..... i have clients come into my room and look at my pupils and make sure im a clean one not a drugged out one i laugh everytime someone comes into my room and does this.. like no dude im clean i dont do drugs u wont have to worry about that here.
i ask them how obv it is and they tell me extremely ..

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
75 percent of them are on drugs and being sex trafficked ..... i have clients come into my room and look at my pupils and make sure im a clean one not a drugged out one i laugh everytime someone comes into my room and does this.. like no dude im clean i dont do drugs u wont have to worry about that here.
i ask them how obv it is and they tell me extremely ..
Where did you get those stats from?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Didn't read all the replies. Agree just report and move on.
Also, plot twist models just had pollen allergy. Yeah, it's January and no pollen is to be found but 2010 it's been crazy so you never know.

Upvote 0
Nice play on words :p

You know the funny thing is, when I first joined CB and I would only look through the "featured" page tab (where it puts you automatically), I would see dick, dick, dick, dick (man or trans mostly, but some couple).. I would get so annoyed "omg gross, not another dick i don't want to se dick go away!!" but now, 4 years later I am just "oh, another penis.. oh look and another" but with a very boring way of thinking and saying it haha. I can see why women are so unimpressed too. I am the same though if it's just zoomed in pussy or tits one after the other.

But yes, I think the best thing is to put it in support, i have seen a woman (Colombian) do coke before, she was on a pvt for another site and the guy and she was both doing it together.
I didn't report it and the reason may be stupid or bad to you/other's but, there are only a few things that I think are very bad that I would report (anything with children, for example). I don't want to destroy someone income for them (al be it illegal) activity like this when it's a personal choice. I don't have a problem (per se) against people with drugs, so long as they are not impacting me.

I know that may be a bad way/stance on some things, but for me, i will just move on to somewhere else.
A girl from the studio I worked got drunk because she hated it. Fucking disgusting.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.